Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

myDad posted:

OP I'm extremely handsome & rich, and life is easy

here's my bobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
REALLY poor color theory.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
What matters is your inner beauty.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

What matters is your inner beauty.

This is actually true.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the bitterness of my posting tracks p. much 1:1 w/ joint pain so I think I need a new office chair or smh

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Pick posted:

the bitterness of my posting tracks p. much 1:1 w/ joint pain so I think I need a new office chair or smh

smoke a weed and relax it will help

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
You need your beauty rest, OP.

Maybe consider improving your sleeping situation?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Pick posted:

Get a new office chair imo :)

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Pick do you really sleep on a bare floor?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
For some reason I keep thinking that if I stay asleep longer I'll wake up more beautiful.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

What's with the tiny package?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Sleeping on the floor is good for your back

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

Pick do you really sleep on a bare floor?

Yep. Sometimes on my couch though.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

People expect so much from beautiful people, but they're ok if ugly people suck. Like, they're comfortable with that. Heck, they'd prefer ugly people be unsuccessful. So there's not a lot of pressure, and if you do succeed, people are really impressed.
It may be an easy job but I try my hardest :hai:

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
I bet green lantern was granny Apple flavored and not lime ewwwww

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

OP I'm extremely handsome & rich, and life is easy

This explains why you are so benevolent.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Why don't you have a bed?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

you should try what I do and sleep sitting propped up against a wall, it's the best of both worlds.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

i like that posted:

vampires usually sleep in coffins but those are hard to source

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nextlevelstart posted:

I bet green lantern was granny Apple flavored and not lime ewwwww
Huge Green Grape flavored

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Blue Star posted:

But like I said, if a chimpanzee ripped off your face, you would lose nothing. Your status would not change. A beautiful person lays awake at night in fear of the chimpanzee. And yet you can face the chimpanzee without fear. You are far stronger than you realize. Get out there and take the chimpanzee by the face!

This owns

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Green gravy motherfuckers

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blue Star posted:

But like I said, if a chimpanzee ripped off your face, you would lose nothing. Your status would not change. A beautiful person lays awake at night in fear of the chimpanzee. And yet you can face the chimpanzee without fear. You are far stronger than you realize. Get out there and take the chimpanzee by the face!
glory be :qq:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

Actually I've only ever had a bed to make my bedroom look normal, sleeping on a hard surface is good for your back and causes less back pain.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

you should try what I do and sleep sitting propped up against a wall, it's the best of both worlds.

I can't actually because I'll fall all the way over. Like if I fall asleep sitting I fold forward like this: until my head's hanging down between my thighs like a big hard hairy sack

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

That's actually a good thing, you get get in yoga time while catching some sweet Z's.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Pick posted:

hanging down between my thighs like a big hard hairy sack

We have more in common than I knew

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Pick posted:

My parents would be mortified if they ever discovered that I was living on my own without a proper mattress to sleep on. That's like not having an oven or a shower in your place - what's the point of having a home if not to have a place for your bed?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

My parents would be mortified if they ever discovered that I was living on my own without a proper mattress to sleep on. That's like not having an oven or a shower in your place - what's the point of having a home if not to have a place for your bed?
but beds take up way too much space that you could use for stacks of folded up towels or boxes of gloves.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

That's actually a good thing, you get get in yoga time while catching some sweet Z's.

Not really because it's pretty easy for me to flop into a position where I can't really breathe or cut off circulation to my limbs. One reason I don't drink often is that once I did and fell asleep on my arm and I woke up in horrific pain and wasn't able to move that arm at all, had to rub it for a while to try to get blood flow back and it hurt for like two weeks after.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

Not really because it's pretty easy for me to flop into a position where I can't really breathe or cut off circulation to my limbs. One reason I don't drink often is that once I did and fell asleep on my arm and I woke up in horrific pain and wasn't able to move that arm at all, had to rub it for a while to try to get blood flow back and it hurt for like two weeks after.
Hmm... there's also the alternative of sleeping standing up wedged between coats in a closet. That's kind of an advanced or "pro" technique though, I usually get too hot trying to do that and wake up with sweaty coats.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
:therapy:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pick posted:

Do U want to see me naked

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Pick needs a nice healthy drug addiction. howabout cocaine?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
are you r*tarded op?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
pretend i made a thread about how it's harder to go the speed limit in a sweet sports car when you're really rich

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Get therapy for my bones or what exactly are you talking about.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Protagonist posted:

pretend i made a thread about how it's harder to go the speed limit in a sweet sports car when you're really rich
I'm pretend-voting the thread a 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Protagonist posted:

idk maybe read the clearly sarcastic op before you get all whiny baby about it, you bloat.

• Locked thread