Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Nicoletta Machiavelli in Navajo Joe was the most beautiful woman ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
drat did fiona apple get addicted to crack or something?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Magius1337est posted:

drat did fiona apple get addicted to crack or something?

Looks like she swallowed a black hole.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

extra stout posted:

Nicoletta Machiavelli in Navajo Joe was the most beautiful woman ever
I don't know about ever but that's a drat strong contender.

Lemon posted:

can't decide
Who gave a fetus a purple blazer and a gun?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I've always found Fran Drescher sexy, along with Idina Mendel and Lisa Edelstein. And Lizzy Caplan and Kat Dennings. Jewish brunettes are definitely one of my types.
I'm with you on everyone but Edelstein. Never really cottoned to her.

Kuato posted:

Julianne Moore looks ok to me these days. I used to think she wasn't much to look at when I was younger. :shrug:
She and Jessica Chastain are A-list redheads, but I only think about them when they're right in-front of me.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Bridgette Bardot before she got old, fat and racist.

If I were gay, then Frank Zane.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

The red haired girl in Starship Troopers

real answer: Jake Busey

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Care Bear Stairs posted:

real answer: Gary Busey

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
If i were gonna go gay for a celeb then I guess that viking dude from true blood.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Fiona Apple doesn't look like Fiona Apple's corpse anymore. Now she looks like a regular sorta frumpy chick that you wouldn't brag to your friends about banging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ah51vQfRL8

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I can't think of any. Maybe because I don't watch movies and the TV shows I watch don't really have super hot chick in them.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Vastarien posted:

Fiona Apple doesn't look like Fiona Apple's corpse anymore. Now she looks like a regular sorta frumpy chick that you wouldn't brag to your friends about banging.

She's wedged tightly up her own rectum now.

I think I preferred Evil Dead Fiona.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Care Bear Stairs posted:

real answer: Jake Busey
Why did Jake Busey stop showing up in stuff? I liked him.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Vastarien posted:

Whoa.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Virginie Ledoyen. Caity Lotz. Kirstin Dunst, Oksana Akinshina, Natalia Dyer.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Meatwolfe posted:

That's when you close your eyes and remember the video for Criminal. 90s Fiona Apple will always be best.

I don’t know man I think if Fiona Apple and Alicia keys switched bodies, like did a brainswap or whatever, I could get chubs for Fiona and still respect myself, but I probably couldn’t climax. :shrug:

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I don’t know man I think if Fiona Apple and Alicia keys switched bodies, like did a brainswap or whatever, I could get chubs for Fiona and still respect myself, but I probably couldn’t climax. :shrug:

I just saw that video of her now and it ruined everything. Like if clinical depression was an std then she is patient zero, god drat.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Meatwolfe posted:

I just saw that video of her now and it ruined everything. Like if clinical depression was an std then she is patient zero, god drat.

Well anyways Alicia keys is wicked on the piano.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Also gonna add Sofia Coppola

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
She was great in The Godfather (the best one imo)

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Rosario Dawson. Kristen Ritter's pretty hot, too. Leticia Dolera.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

hakimashou posted:

If i were gonna go gay for a celeb then I guess that viking dude from true blood.

I was actually gonna post Alexander Skarsgard as my celebrity crush. There is also a video from the "IT" premiere of him trying really hard to annoy the gently caress out of his little brother, who plays Pennywise.

Edit, here:
https://youtu.be/Qt9kzhFesv4

Bored fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Oct 4, 2017

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

which is the one from generation kill

hes kewl

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Bored posted:

I was actually gonna post Alexander Skarsgard as my celebrity crush. There is also a video from the "IT" premiere of him trying really hard to annoy the gently caress out of his little brother, who plays Pennywise.

I didn't realize how prolific the family has been getting. The dad has been in a bunch of things, including Pirates of the Caribbean and Marvel moves, but also poo poo like Good Will Hunting and the Hunt For Red October; and one of his other sons is the crazy dude in Vikings.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Statutory Ape posted:

which is the one from generation kill

hes kewl

Pretty sure that's Alexander, since people talked about it pretty frequently in the True Blood thread.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

lol jk

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

I've seen plenty of people with dark circles under their eyes but Maggie's are on a completely different level. She looks seriously ill.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
This lady from that one Twilight Zone episode. :swoon:

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

miccal99
Dec 5, 2005
Hope Sandoval from Mazzy Star

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Vastarien posted:

This lady from that one Twilight Zone episode. :swoon:

She's really hot and I'm willing to bet she still is for her age, but goddamn that nose was built for playing a witch/crone. There are makeup artists who would kill for that natural hook.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Sensual Simian posted:

Uma Thurman's feet

Hi Mr. Tarantino I like Pulp Fiction and the Kill Bills very much, thank you for making them. :)

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

39 years old today; rough 39

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
It's Eliza Dushku. How is this even debatable?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Alex Gehring; she gave me a free shirt of her band at a music festival I went to.

Super sweet and funny.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

The Walrus posted:

requiem for a dream era jennifer connolly by a country mile.

This, but Career Opportunities era.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Carrie Brownstein. Alia Shawkat. As someone earlier in the thread said, Jewish brunettes are extremely my type.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Sofia Boutella is super cute.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

There are much hotter pictures of her out there.

and she's really fit

I hope she keeps getting movie roles because she is way too good for most of the stuff she's been given.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

There are much hotter pictures of her out there.

and she's really fit

I hope she keeps getting movie roles because she is way too good for most of the stuff she's been given.

She's attractive, just not really my thing. I think the whole Frida Kahlo impersonation is a bit much.

• Locked thread