Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I can't imagine a single person who would choose to wear one over rawdogging it (assuming you're banging your safe, protected, tested partner and not some random person)

My disgusting habit is I throw my disposable contact lenses down the side of the bed at the end of the day. There is a small crinkly city down there now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Appropriate avatar/post combo

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I also bit my nails so much that my two front teeth had to be reconstructed twice.

I stopped that habit mostly, I'll hack at my nails with clippers instead. I also started pulling out hairs randomly like a meth head. Im a winner

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I never click youtube links in forum posts.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Kazak posted:

How do you get them out??

Sometimes with a q tip but usually they come out when they feel like it. Often after drinking coffee for whatever weird reason.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I bite my nails but I never understood why that's frowned on unless you're having a conversation with someone

Seems like a design feature to have nice nail cipping teeth at the front of my mouth to do the job.

Your teeth are far softer than your nails, you are doing considerable damage to them.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Icochet posted:

I never click youtube links in forum posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
there's nary a single disgusting thing about yours truly, unpleasantly turgid.

but when i get high i eat peanut butter like a horse

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Benny Harvey posted:

Sometimes with a q tip but usually they come out when they feel like it. Often after drinking coffee for whatever weird reason.

drat I envy you, mine never seem to come out they just lounge back there and coagulate until one day I notice they're gone

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Your teeth are far softer than your nails, you are doing considerable damage to them.

I'm a rodent

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Nothing more satisfying then pulling out one of them long stringy boogers that alternate between hard and soft and hard again with snot on the end

The only problem is being able to roll it around between your fingers quickly enough to have it form a ball that wont stick to your fingers, to toss out the window before you reach your destination

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

If it helps all you guys/girls little toes are predicted to be the next part of us to drop off cause they're getting smaller and are generally useless

why did you name your penis “little toes”

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Blue On Blue posted:

Nothing more satisfying then pulling out one of them long stringy boogers that alternate between hard and soft and hard again with snot on the end

The only problem is being able to roll it around between your fingers quickly enough to have it form a ball that wont stick to your fingers, to toss out the window before you reach your destination

the worst/best are the ones that feel they’re anchored in your skull when you pull them out, I get like one a year and its great

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Conch Shell Corp posted:

the worst/best are the ones that feel they’re anchored in your skull when you pull them out, I get like one a year and its great

Omg those are the bessssstttttttt

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Or when you have a sinus infection and manage to pull a whole sinus' volume of goop out and you feel it schlorp out of your sinus and into the tissue you've been hauling on it with.

Then your sinus like....groans or creaks from the release of pressure.

Well I collect those

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Or when you have a sinus infection and manage to pull a whole sinus' volume of goop out and you feel it schlorp out of your sinus and into the tissue you've been hauling on it with.

Then your sinus like....groans or creaks from the release of pressure.

Well I collect those

I remember my dad yanking one of those out when I was a kid, it had to have been 3 feet long and one continuous string

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Blue On Blue posted:

I remember my dad yanking one of those out when I was a kid, it had to have been 3 feet long and one continuous string

Then they snipped it and slapped you on the rear end and you've been crying ever since.

Just kidding. Had to say it I got brain worms

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Similarly when you're congested and there's a stuck boogie way up in there acting as gatekeeper. Sometimes you neti it loose, but the best is when you finally rocket that dude out of there and an exhaust trail of snot comes after it

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Boogers are loving stupid if you think about it, our bodies suck.

naem
May 29, 2011

My sinuses seem to mostly clear down the back of my throat does to my weird youthful baby face and that means I hawk up and spit out wads of the inside of my face when I jog, horrifying foreign tourists

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I eat little cups of pudding/applesauce/whatever without bothering to get a spoon because I am lazy as poo poo and that's at least three steps out of my way. I just peel it open and pour it into my mouth, then just go to town in that cup with my tongue so hard, a random lesbian starts swooning somewhere in the world and isn't entirely sure why.

Also sometimes I eat over the sink as a true grungy goon does.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

like a cigarette should posted:

I eat little cups of pudding/applesauce/whatever without bothering to get a spoon because I am lazy as poo poo and that's at least three steps out of my way. I just peel it open and pour it into my mouth, then just go to town in that cup with my tongue so hard, a random lesbian starts swooning somewhere in the world and isn't entirely sure why.

marry me ?

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Kazak posted:

drat I envy you, mine never seem to come out they just lounge back there and coagulate until one day I notice they're gone

Over the years I've developed a muscle in my throat that allows me to squeeze my right tonsil until the stones pop out. I do it while I'm showering, and I always end with bleeding but clean tonsils.

The big ones require q-tips, though.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

I used to do this with cans of chef boyardee except to get all of it out, I would pat the bottom of the can like a bottle of ketchup.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Halser posted:

Over the years I've developed a muscle in my throat that allows me to squeeze my right tonsil until the stones pop out. I do it while I'm showering, and I always end with bleeding but clean tonsils.

Lol cool

What else that throat do

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kazak posted:

Lol cool

What else that throat do

You love having your cock tickled by tonsil stones? That's definitely belonging in this thread

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Kazak posted:

Lol cool

What else that throat do

Guess you'll just have to figure out

But the answer is it gets inflamed a lot due to constant postnasal dripping caused by severe allergies and septum deviation

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Get a septoplasty. I had one and it was very much worth it.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

mind the walrus posted:

Get a septoplasty. I had one and it was very much worth it.

I almost had one, but then I didn't and it's been 12 years. Really should get that checked out.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I used to get laid up for a week at least once a year because my sinuses became too inflamed and couldn't drain. Once I got the septoplasty those stopped completely. That was longer than 12 years ago. I recommend it.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Pretty sure everyone digs for gold here and there. Some things are impossible to just blow out.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Been there and done that. The worst thing was that my toe was completely numb but I could see everything the chiropodist was doing and feel all the tugging. I think I might have handled it better if she didn't cut off the blood supply because then the pain would have given me something else to focus on.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Halser posted:

The big ones require q-tips, though.

Yeah for me it's like hawking up popcorn. Although it only works when I can feel the stone is halfway dislodged already.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

esperterra posted:

marry me ?

If I was gonna marry a babe, you'd be my fave babe, babe. :wink:

Also I get really dry scaly feet if I don't moisturize them, I gotta pumice the poo poo out of them in the shower and then lotion 'em up, or they start molting like a goddamn snake. I think the last time I really scrubbed them after letting them go for a while, I went down a shoe size.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

To follow up on booger talk

The best is blowing snot rockets in the shower, the worst is when you lose track of where it went

Also you know that setting on some shower heads that's like a pulsating reminiscent of the front lawn sprinkler?

That my goons is for when you have a really messy dump, grab your ankles and let the warm shower water slowly de-spackle your rear end in a top hat

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I think the last time I really scrubbed them after letting them go for a while, I went down a shoe size.

lmao

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Know those slivers of skin that start to peel at the where the skin is up against the nail? I compulsively pick and peel those. My fingers turn all scabby and bloody and gross after a while.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Benny the Snake posted:

Know those slivers of skin that start to peel at the where the skin is up against the nail? I compulsively pick and peel those. My fingers turn all scabby and bloody and gross after a while.

Get some cuticle clippers

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

That's a nice link you got there, it'd be a shame if someone were to not click it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Blue On Blue posted:

The best is blowing snot rockets in the shower
If I ever do this they always end up in my drat pubes, no matter which way I orient my head.

• Locked thread