Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Smythe posted:

the kiosk thinks im looking at the pizza, but im actually imagining android 18 sexually dominating krillin and pinching my nut sack thru my jorts pocket

Android 18 just absolutely speedbagging krillin's scrotum while I debate whether I want the regular or jalapeno cheese bread with my extra-large meat lovers.

magic cactus fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Aug 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't care what robots are raw dogging the living gently caress out of Goku I just want some hardshell supremes right loving now

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Smythe posted:

the kiosk thinks im looking at the pizza, but im actually imagining android 18 sexually dominating krillin and pinching my nut sack thru my jorts pocket

Procedurally generated ASMR no hands orgasm with fries and nugs.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Smythe posted:

I heard girls were good at multitasking but this is ridiculous.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

magic cactus posted:

Android 18 just absolutely speedbagging krillin's scrotum while I debate whether I want the regular or jalapeno cheese bread with my extra-large meat lovers.

Absolutely.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Rad-daddio posted:

Procedurally generated ASMR no hands orgasm with fries and nugs.

The millennial version of the George Costanza eating while loving lifehack

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's data mining for all sorts of nefarious purposes like marketing and stuff. Modern facial recognition technology is extremely cheap and reasonably accurate so it can figure out your demographic and stuff.

Facial recognition is old news. The new hotness is using things like gaze tracking, involuntary eye movements, and pupillary dilation to try and track your thoughts

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
This is yet another consumer culture tentacle that we must fight back by destroying the gender norms and wearing cool shades everywhere. Seriously dudes just slather on some makeup make some computers hot and confused.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Juggalo makeup defeats facial recognition, what else are they ahead of the rest of us on?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I member some weird nerd talking about wearing shemaghs whenever you go outside as a way to fool rapidly spreading technologies that endanger your privacy etc, like years and years ago at some hacker convention. I guess they were right :shrug:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than just covering your face to ensure privacy these days. My fuckin' phone dings at me when I'm at the grocery store and is like "How is Kroger?".

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Ya but that's cause your phone is a constantly on location-tracking (and quite possibly other things) device by design.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pastry of the Year posted:

if I'm going to take the caloric hit from fast food, I'm going somewhere else unless I have that very specific twice-a-year craving for that very specific taste.

This is the correct way to mcdonalds.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Just a reminder that Juggalo makeup foils face recognition, which makes the cyberpunk trope of clown gangs a prophecy.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

They can still get you by your height and body shape. What our future desperately needs is fat-suit wearing clown gangs. On stilts.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

*me and all the boys in full Ronald McDonald regalia, clownshoe marching into McDs for a bit of the old ultrahunger*

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Colonel Cancer posted:

They can still get you by your height and body shape. What our future desperately needs is fat-suit wearing clown gangs. On stilts.

juggalo fashion has you covered there too, the machines cant figure out what the gently caress this is:

pants? utility truck roof rack?? section of lined pavement??

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

bring back old gbs posted:

juggalo fashion has you covered there too, the machines cant figure out what the gently caress this is:

pants? utility truck roof rack?? section of lined pavement??

A sheet in the streets but a street in the sheets.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB5rAnW8NAw

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
The only thing I can enjoy out of McDonalds is the milkshakes and the McFlurry ice creams.
Everything else is just disappointing and measly. Also, the vegetarian burgers suck. Burger king does an alright one, but still vegetarian fast food is all round garbage.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Kazak posted:

*me and all the boys in full Ronald McDonald regalia, clownshoe marching into McDs for a bit of the old ultrahunger*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Real Amethyst posted:

The only thing I can enjoy out of McDonalds is the milkshakes and the McFlurry ice creams.
Everything else is just disappointing and measly. Also, the vegetarian burgers suck. Burger king does an alright one, but still vegetarian fast food is all round garbage.

yeah the non vegetarian fast food is just absolute god tier Michelin star poo poo, man. Vegetarians have it so rough with their special diets.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Big Beef City posted:

yeah the non vegetarian fast food is just absolute god tier Michelin star poo poo, man. Vegetarians have it so rough with their special diets.

If that's what you want to take away from this then by all means continue to have your meltdown.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Smythe posted:

The real robot uprising will happen when the robots figure this out and dom us for all eternity because they just want to give us what we want and I'm not even kidding.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

bring back old gbs posted:

lol in canada they have a DOUBLE filet o fish, i dont know what the gently caress prompted taht because i've never seen anybody even order a single

The double - two quick ones.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than just covering your face to ensure privacy these days. My fuckin' phone dings at me when I'm at the grocery store and is like "How is Kroger?".

Put it in a Faraday cage when not in use

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

I like how they hired a model but didn't explain the pants. He tries to figure it out himself in the middle of a shoot and it shows.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

big nipples big life posted:

Juggalo makeup defeats facial recognition, what else are they ahead of the rest of us on?

Retinal pasties? :thunk:

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why dont you just drive through the drive through and say into the ordering-thing in a high pitch fancy ladies voice "One McDonalds Special Pleeeese"

Then get to the pick-up window and put your head out the car window upsides down and the server will slide their rear end out of the window and position it over your mouth and take a big dump in it.

Because just LOL.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

immortalyawn posted:

Why dont you just drive through the drive through and say into the ordering-thing in a high pitch fancy ladies voice "One McDonalds Special Pleeeese"

Then get to the pick-up window and put your head out the car window upsides down and the server will slide their rear end out of the window and position it over your mouth and take a big dump in it.

Because just LOL.

A hot lunch!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

immortalyawn posted:

Because just LOL.

A real poo poo sandwich.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Icochet posted:

I like how they hired a model but didn't explain the pants. He tries to figure it out himself in the middle of a shoot and it shows.

I'm sure it's not even the third dumbest thing that the model's had to wear. High fashion is a parody of itself and where JRPGs get their ideas from.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

magic cactus posted:

lmao nice

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

magic cactus posted:

Lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smythe posted:

Nothing even comes close to the gold standard in fast food value tho, the Wendy's 4 for $4.

Had this for dinner last night and when the gently caress did they start using white onions instead of red on the double stack?

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I'm a big fan of the Fish O Fillet. Was trying the flurry today but I'm not sure it's real ice cream? Lastly, their breakfast sausage sandwich, the one lathered in syrup is horrid. I'm not sure what place OP is referring too but it's five minutes top in the drive thru where I live.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
the Filet o Fish originated in Cincinnati back in the day because that city has many Catholics who, back in the day at least, didn't eat meat on Fridays. so a top McDs dude, noticing bad burg sales on Fridays, decided to put a fish sandwich on the menu as an experiment. It worked. That is the origin of the McDonald's Fish Filet

the backup experiment was a pineapple sandwich, proposed by the CEO

edit

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Oct 31, 2019

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

use the app moron

it charges directly from your debit account

cnut
May 3, 2016

Zippy the Bummer posted:

the backup experiment was a pineapple sandwich, proposed by the CEO

I like pineapple sandwiches on my pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

cnut posted:

I like pineapple sandwiches on my pizza.

:confused: But pizza already is a sandwich.