Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Ewoks were okay because they did not speak English.

amusinginquiry posted:

Is the best Star Wars movie Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Story, or Ewoks: The Battle for Endor?

It’s hard to decide

Neither of those is the worst star wars movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
"Ewok Glory: Whole Victory- Episode 69" was the best movie

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
the problem isn't ewoks, it is that those that care about ewoks in the year of our lord 2019 simply want to gently caress them

they aren't tools for your pleasure deviant

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

BrigadierSensible posted:

In Predator 2, when Danny Glover is skulking around the Predator spaceship and sees the altar thingy with the Xenomorph skull on it, most people overlook the Ewok carcass in the background.

Ewoks are the most dangerous game.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mf7uG2lIZY

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

im old rick bitch posted:

the problem isn't ewoks, it is that those that care about ewoks in the year of our lord 2019 simply want to gently caress them

Like hell they aren't

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

im old rick bitch posted:

But I value their culture! And also they benefit from my greater access to resources and willingness to contribute to domestic chores!

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Day 13
Command diverted us 3 klicks North to support Jubbi division blocking all resistance movement South through the Gay pass - an extremely narrow path with sharp cliffs on both sides that open up to dense jungle on the other side before plunging down a steep, steep hill to a river near a known Ewok stronghold. The mood here has been tense boredom for months. Rains batter the drone spotlights probing the gate towards the path. A sniper takes a shot, my ears go blank and the sound of the rain returns like someone mixing it back into a recording.
"gently caress you!" yells the sniper. They high five up in the nest.
A few seconds later at the wire a severe detonation goes off. I get behind the bags with Sandy, Tupio and Rodg. PVC Qetup is across the road near the motor pool with Smitp, Zane, Evu, and Hugs. If they didn't take cover they hit the dirt. Blaster fire coming in hot from the gate now. Smitp stupidly runs across the road to setup a kill zone on the wire with Zane.
The sniper's nest gets annihilated in a stream of red plasma and human remains melt into red burning dust before they hit the ground. The stomping, thudding, creaking advance of an AT-ST is suddenly apparent as it smashes down the rest of the gate. Every soldier in the outpost pours fire on the mech. Smitp and Zane concentrate heavy weapons fire on it's twin blaster cannons taking them out. At that point the mech becomes a stomping death machine and we the bugs. Hugs prepares explosives. We see several men get eviscerated. The mech gets tangled the the defensive wire and falls crushing some men. Blood and guts everywhere. In all this the Woks rush in and the battle begins again. We concentrate heavy weapons and create a kill zone but there's too many. Scores of lives are lost in this rush. Hugs runs forward and is tackled by some Woks. He doesn't make it to the mech and explodes, killing a bunch of them and himself. I'm running low on ammo. I see Wookies in the mix. I call retreat. I call for backup. We throw everything we have at them but we don't actually move. I'm on the ground stabbing a furfucker in the face with a steel bolt. I black out.
I come to with a medic at my side. It's morning. We lost Smitp, Evu, Hugs, Bonono, Yari. I had a hard time remembering the new guys names. I won't forget them now. I'm still alive somehow. I ask the person with the aids - the guy that gives the aids out, what happened.
He says the Woks took Gay pass with the help of the Wookies and stolen Imperial armor. Emergency evac was called in and now were near the Janitorial Embassy. I contact my commander. I'm to head to Badminton Proxy for some R&R before regrouping. Great.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Look that's how they refer to themselves why can't I say it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Report on Captain Lozenge:
Last active in the battle to hold Gay pass. Seems to have been traumatized by loss of squad members under his command and the scarring from the feral chewing his scalp had undergone during combat.
Lozenge went AWOL in Imperial recreation zone Banana within Badminton Proxy, slipping by methods unknown into the Jumby - half-breeds, drugs, prostitution, weapon smuggling - crime syndicate territory thriving under the cover of the underclass ghettos. Every time we send the death squads in to clear them out a new crew takes their place.
117 days later we're tipped off by one of our informants as to Lozenge's location. I form an extraction team and we moto to the gates. Word starts spreading by all means possible that we've arrived and are looking for someone. As we walk down the first cramped underground passageway compromised devices start attempting to crack my coms and extract my orders. The chirping is annoying so I kill the sound. We move low and fast. Watch the corners. Scanner has a lock. He didn't make it that far in before he got hooked on the lifestyle so he's relatively close to the entrance. Kicked in the door and..
A Hum-wok, half human, half ewok (just as curiously bizarre as you'd imagine) was nude on the bed with Lozenge who had his head inside a plastic bag full of Endorian fleeq powder. It releases a gas that induces euphoria and melts your brain. The hum-wok was simultaneously servicing him sexually and injecting what looked like glowing plasma into his arm. He did not notice our presence despite our repeated shouting.
Officers wearing protective equipment grabbed Lozenge and pulled him to the building's exterior while a squad member disposed of the hum-wok. Lozenge did not respond to any questions or orders. Lozenge was executed on the spot citing Imperial code Z100.3