Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
A good driver is nothing without his special car.

Sean and the Aurora.

Michael Knight and KITT.

Bo Duke and the General Lee.

Dominic Toretto and... wait, I think he drives a different car every movie.

Not a perfect analogy. Never mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]
You shoulda jsut driven the tank in and used it to wreck poo poo, then turn off the alarm and take the car

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

bunnyofdoom posted:

You shoulda jsut driven the tank in and used it to wreck poo poo, then turn off the alarm and take the car

That's so impersonal though :(

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]

Danaru posted:

That's so impersonal though :(

But think of the big booms. I love your bespoke artisan nazi killing, but think mass production of dead nazis

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
That amazing feeling when you stop to rewind a video to make sure you aren't just imagining things.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play The Saboteur Episode 22 - gently caress Em Up Boys

"Dude it was awesome, I leapt off the building and grabbed a powerline and slid down it shooting into the crowd of nazis"
"Great! So Veonique is safe?"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play The Saboteur Episode 23 - European Mutt

I've completely lost track of the concept of days and forgot what LP I was supposed to update and when

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

At least Luc has the self-awareness to know that he would puss out under interrogation.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Playing your guitar, watching Nazis burn. What a wonderful day to be alive.

Well, aside from all the dead people who were not Nazis.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Dan can do little a war crime. As a treat.

That ending though :allears: She was so mad.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play The Saboteur Episode 24 - The Cyclotron

I really do like the twist that the obvious femme fatale spy does NOT betray you :v: It's genuinely clever.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Car wants to kill nazis so bad.

Car wants to kill nazis he broke into the cutscene :allears:

Bobsedgws
Jun 12, 2009
College Slice
Grimrock is good and fun. Yay Dan!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
"What the gently caress is a cyclotron?"

A cyclotron is that movie with bikes. Cycles. Tron.

Also I legit love Grimrock :)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play The Saboteur Episode 25 - I'm Just Getting Started

And that's the end of the story missions! I really want to come back and blow up more stuff and also show off alarm level 6 but it might be a while because I managed to get like every other project I'm running into a crucial moment :shepface: Why do I keep doing this

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
NIce! I really enjoyed this LP. It was a lot of fun.

I have also started to use oopsie poopsie in real life.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

:toot:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
:toot:

I really liked the ending. It was fitting.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Congrats on finishing the game. You missed many worthwhile sights- among them Level 5 alarm, the last Dr Kwong mission with its giant guns, and nearly all the view points. On the latter, I get you dissing Ubisoft, but this game makes the points worth getting to in a way Ubisoft games never did for me. Probably all the challenging climbs- the Ferris Wheel in particular. It’s worth viewing and showing off these sights if you’re willing to play & record more of the game.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
He found the ONE way to make Nazis even worse. Depriving you the chance to kill more nazis.

Is there a third ending where they fall off but you shoot them before they hit the ground?

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Are you forced to shoot the big boss Nazi or are you able to holster the gun and punch him off the Eiffel tower?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Sylphosaurus posted:

Are you forced to shoot the big boss Nazi or are you able to holster the gun and punch him off the Eiffel tower?

You cant move, sadly, and eventually he falls backwards off anyway because he's slowly moving backwards