Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hello gentlemen. In front of you is something that might be familiar to you. This is the salsa bar from Moe's. It is a perfect recreation of it. On the evening of August 12th, gentlemen, you descended upon this salsa bar and devoured all of the El Guapo salsa. Even though you knew a man was behind you in line and probably would have wanted some of that salsa, too. And the restaurant was closing in 7 minutes so they weren't going to put any more salsa out.

Do you remember?

Perhaps you will when you are forced to put your hand in this vat of salsa to find the key hidden inside. Oh, and this is my special recipe. Let us just say it's a bit more... acidic... than the salsa you might normally get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

drat, these reunions with my 500 disciples sure are expensive to cater!!!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

*none of the traps are going off*

*shuffles over to the router and unplugs it for a second*

*all the traps activate at the same time*

"Whoops a daisy"

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Jigsaw Killer, you have a bunch of traps to set up and people to kidnap. But it's cold and you don't want to get out of bed and tbh it can wait until tomorrow. Will you get up and progress your plans or continue scrolling twitter and talking to yourself in the second person?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Splicer posted:

Cozy Jigsaw Killer

Hello Dominos I want to play a game where you bring me breadsticks with extra sauce and a medium green pepper and sausage pizza

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

This is... uh... this knife represents the cutting comments you made to everyone in your life. Yeah. And now... now you must use the knife to cut yourself.

I'm sorry, I actually need to apologize here, this isn't my best work. There was a plumbing issue last night and the plumber said he could be out but cancelled at the last minute, so I didn't get to set up everything until this morning. And then he had the gall to charge me the weekend rate even though I called him on Friday. Actually, you know what, you're free to go. I have a much better idea for that fucker.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Timothy, you said mean poo poo about the Saw franchise online last night. I "saw" that poo poo you fuckin bitch. You're gonna start a new thread and say how dumb you are and that your penis is small or the fuckin' bear trap or whatever will lunch your head I guess. It's the best I could do with spares. Look, gently caress you man just post.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I want to play a game.

But I dunno, man. If you have any better ideas, we can do that instead.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Do you know what a jack off crystal is, Steve? It's not gay.

Seriously? You'd rather the bear trap rip you in half then?

The gently caress?!

I don't even remember why I'm doing this.

Actually go get the jackoff crystal.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
george you tried too call me out by saying that if all of my traps are custom built to be ironic then why do I keep using the beartrap machine so much. Well as you can see from your current situation this is truly ironic indeed. What? What do you mean this "isn't actually irony" what are the gently caress are you talking about? No, gently caress you the irony isn't how lazy I am. You know what, hold on where's that button

Aha! Now who's ironic, bitch? It's you. You're ironic all over the walls now. rear end in a top hat.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

*sniffs*

You know what you did cmon.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
This PRETZEL is making me THIRSTY!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Oh man I can't wait. My bulk purchase of cyanide-laced cupcakes has arrived! It'll be so crazy to watch people panic over which one to eat!

Wait, these are just regular cupcakes.

Oh no.

Oh gently caress.

[Meanwhile...]

:3: Gee mom, these cupcakes look scrummy yummy!

;-* Happy birthday, Timmy! I hope you and your friends enjoy them!!!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

*Jigsaw, muttering* Fuckin Harbor Freight pulleys I never learn my fuckin lesson and now he’s just asleep instead of flayed and splayed. Another fine mess we’ve gotten ourselves into, J-Dawg.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Lascivious Sloth posted:

This PRETZEL is making me THIRSTY!

i mean: These FINGERS are making ME thirsty!

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
*boots up steam*

I would like to play a game

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

GIRL BRAINS posted:

*boots up steam*

I would like to play a game

*laptop clamps shut on his hands, severing them immediately*

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

"so... you reviewed my previous outings as childish.... well in this installation, I don't want to play a game... I NEED to play a game, and that's a responsibility"

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
*in 60 seconds, your rear end will explode*

3 hours later, sitting at home watching the game: "poo poo, did I remember to set the timer?"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gay

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
You know, this Mr Bucket has some good ideas.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i am the kigsaw killre

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Sorry Greg, I SWEAR the watermelon thing was because of your obsession with Gallagher and nothing else. I've got tons of black friends and if you ask them about me...

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Give me the poop bucket, Michael

You do not get to ask why. I demand your poop bucket. Give me the poop.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
hey I'm Mitch, I'm filling in for the regular guy, he's got a hangover, he didn't leave me the instruction manual for this thing so you're gonna have to be patient with me

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I would like you to do your best to take this seriously.

I lost the old dummy in the last move. I know this stuffed Pikachu is a poor replacement, but until the new dummy is done, this is what we're both working with.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
It puts the skin on the lotion..... uh fug :kstare:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Hello Wallace, you have spent your life mocking poor moviegoers who just want to enjoy some nice baked beans while watching Cars 2."

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Lascivious Sloth posted:

It puts the skin on the lotion..... uh fug :kstare:

Lol

E: oh I finally get the boob Photoshop reference joke, still no idea wtf that thing is tho

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Now that I've explained my trap to you Kathy I"m...........

gently caress! I forgot about the 40 minute limit on Zoom. I wonder if she'll try to use her nose to reconnect?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Gee and I thought my typo was risque

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Key is under the body I gotta go. Honor system ok?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Bonzo posted:

Now that I've explained my trap to you Kathy I"m...........

gently caress! I forgot about the 40 minute limit on Zoom. I wonder if she'll try to use her nose to reconnect?
Kathy, you have spent your life... no, life. Life. LIFE. Hello Kathy? Oh now you've gone all robotty too. Let's disconnect and try again. I don't know, work it out it's your new challenge forget the whole acid thing.

OK you're going to laugh but remember like 10 minutes ago when you asked if I'd left my torrents running and I said no

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

*keeps accidentally rhyming*

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Ok Ted, you can come back to life now that you've learned your lesson from this experience. Ted? TED?? Oh gently caress he's really forever-dead. What have I done? Wait, did all the others not come back to life? I just assumed....oh gently caress.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The floor of the room you are in is electrified with 200'000 volts of electricity. Between you and freedom is just that one magnetically locked door at the far side of the room. I have set five screen each showing a live video of five people who you....

Ah gently caress the powers out. gently caress, gently caress, gently caress... um could you just sort of wait there and not escape for a minute until I um go grab some bear traps from the bear trap storage cupboard or something. poo poo, I can still salvage this, I can still salvage this.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Ugh, yeah, just, like, stab yourself in the leg with this seam ripper a few times or I'll shoot you

I don't know how many times! Like, nine, that'll do.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Drunksh? Ahhhh'm not drunksh. Now put... Put, put put put put on that dresh and tell me yer my mom and yer proud of me. Don't ashk queshtionsh! Or orororor I'm gonna b-URP-beartrap yew

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Ok, ONCE AGAIN, I am reminding you to wear your mask correctly and cover both your nose and mouth. I cannot risk the broken glass pit getting contaminated and until we come up with some new protocols you MUST keep wearing the mask. Ok, thank you. Please continue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Andrew Smith, you seem to have a great deal of trouble keeping your mask over your nose, despite all of the literature advising you otherwise. Perhaps this beartrap over your face will OK seriously how did you get it under your nose it's cast iron