Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jordan Peterson

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Derpies posted:

stfu gurf

Ah, the classics.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
gurf comes here for verbal abuse to jerk off to. the op can't even manage to imitate gurf without invoking an unrelated semi-famous idiot.

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
Jorp obv loving sucks and I don't know how any of his fans can take him seriously after he got dumpstered by trash panda Zizek. I've been part of a meme group on FB called "Jordan Peterson Fanclub - Elites Only (High IQ and above) and it's an amazing honeypot. I've never seen fans of someone type so many words, so fast to defend a guy who cooked his brain on benzos and gets wrecked for a month+ every time he has a glass of cider

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I saw him naked

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The thing about Jordan Peterson is that you can't just say that he jacked you off in an airport Applebee's and then mixed your cum into his caramel macchiato or that you gave him a reach around in 2011 outside of a Dairy Queen in Toledo because this is a man who purposely wrote in a book about how silky soft his grandma's pubes are. You can't top that in a million years.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Who What Now posted:

The thing about Jordan Peterson is that you can't just say that he jacked you off in an airport Applebee's and then mixed your cum into his caramel macchiato or that you gave him a reach around in 2011 outside of a Dairy Queen in Toledo because this is a man who purposely wrote in a book about how silky soft his grandma's pubes are. You can't top that in a million years.

He pissed in my rear end and asked me to hold it in my anal jowls for him so later on he could partake of it and sip from my sputtering sphincter like a piss goblet of rear end

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

He pissed in my rear end and asked me to hold it in my anal jowls for him so later on he could partake of it and sip from my sputtering sphincter like a piss goblet of rear end

Yeah still nowhere near grandma pube levels. Sorry, friend, i love ya but you can't do it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jordan Peterson

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Jerdan Petersen tried to gently caress my cat for dominance!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jordan Peterson walked into my room then the wetness his thrust his tongue deep into my rear end licking all of my anal walls He sucked and licked and slurped and tongued going from my pussy to my rear end and then back up again he pressed deep down into my pussy shaking his head and forth I felt the facial stubs all over my pussy and it felt glorious he licked and flicked my clit and tongue hosed my rear end till his face was covered in honeycomb honey cum after mopping up all the comb cum with his juicy tongue he pulled out his big long fat rear end dick and slapped me on my rear end with it rubbing it back and forth and back and forth across my brown hole .

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Jordan Peterson walked into my room then the wetness his thrust his tongue deep into my rear end licking all of my anal walls He sucked and licked and slurped and tongued going from my pussy to my rear end and then back up again he pressed deep down into my pussy shaking his head and forth I felt the facial stubs all over my pussy and it felt glorious he licked and flicked my clit and tongue hosed my rear end till his face was covered in honeycomb honey cum after mopping up all the comb cum with his juicy tongue he pulled out his big long fat rear end dick and slapped me on my rear end with it rubbing it back and forth and back and forth across my brown hole .

nice meltdown

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Anton Chigurh posted:

You read the title of the thread. After watching the video below, prove me wrong you coddled Millennial wankers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wLCmDtCDAM

that video sucks poo poo, actually

here's a better one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq7MfvnRUm0

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJzJ2W0WmQA

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

i can't tell how much of this is a troll thread, but op, if you're a genuine fan of the jorp, can you explain to me how he's not a hypocritical asshat when he posts poo poo like this?

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1433568908301193226

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Jestery posted:

pull up thread i wanna see cool and weird door knobs

here this one has a lady's soul trapped in it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mr Interweb posted:

i can't tell how much of this is a troll thread, but op, if you're a genuine fan of the jorp, can you explain to me how he's not a hypocritical asshat when he posts poo poo like this?

You lack the mental skills to understand why

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Mr Interweb posted:

It's because conservatives and the people who listen to this chud are all shameless liars who pretend to be above reproach in all aspects of life. It's part of the conservative war against personal liberty and freedom

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

💯💯💯💯🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

not gonna watch your video, but I think that guy is pretty bad, and I don't people should be letting him prey upon gormless boys. Nobody cares about protecting gormless boys. Their parents send them off to war and hope they die like 13 marines, and now they can't even do that anymore. It's a real problem OP.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
This thread being started by a legit Jorp fan was so much better than what I thought I was getting.

Truly the best content.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mass debate me coward

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Bloop posted:

mass debate me coward

Jordan Peterson

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
peed-in jorts, son

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Doctor J Off posted:

It's because conservatives and the people who listen to this chud are all shameless liars who pretend to be above reproach in all aspects of life.

They think they're above all reproach because they think they're superior to everyone due to being white males who have embrace conservative thought and the rest of the world should bend over and let them kill it like their god commands.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Bloop posted:

peed-in jorts, son

Don't talk about him like that

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Doctor J Off posted:

It's because conservatives and the people who listen to this chud are all shameless liars who pretend to be above reproach in all aspects of life. It's part of the conservative war against personal liberty and freedom

That wishy washy bullshit they do where they make a statement to deliberately rile people up, get called out for it and then accuse you of taking it out of context and being part of a “mob”.

Last week some shithead Republican congressman went on Facebook and tried to compare mandating vaccines to rape. Tons of people called him out for being vile and he just kept repeating the same weak comeback “learn to think!” as if he didn’t just loving say what he said and oh look here comes the “woke mob” getting triggered and not understanding my iron clad analogy that I didn’t actually say!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Bloop posted:

mass debate me coward

I won't stand for these sorts of fat jokes

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i dont think he ever had any formal training as an actor, the entire premise of the movie is dumb to say the least, and couple that with virtually all the other actors being added in post-production, you really shouldnt give him such a hard time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

i dont think he ever had any formal training as an actor, the entire premise of the movie is dumb to say the least, and couple that with virtually all the other actors being added in post-production, you really shouldnt give him such a hard time

What were we talking about again

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

I won't stand for these sorts of fat jokes

well take a seat back on your rascal and try to catch your breath

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Photoshop is my passion

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Pordan Jeterson

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Professor Shark posted:

Photoshop is my passion

Doorjamb Peterson

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I thought peter jordanson was pretty good until he made those hobbit movies

goddamn those were stinkers

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

that video sucks poo poo, actually

here's a better one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq7MfvnRUm0

What a god drat loving knob.

I like all the stuff about "well, as a man, you aren't allowed to hit women. Which is why society is bad, for some dipshit not logical/ethical justification that doesn't make sense that I just pulled out of my rear end. As a man you can discuss, get angry and argumentative, and then throw down. Which somehow is better. You can't do that with the broads."

Motherfucker you've never thrown a punch in your life. Unless it was at your wife or kids, who I worry about now after seeing this vid.

You are a skinny benzo addict loving dork playing at being an academic with apparently zero sense of shame.

I do not like this man. If I had a safe and unseen opportunity to do so, I would be happy to demonstrate how his "theories" actually work in reality. What a piece of poo poo human. And I would still protect his head and spine before we cuddle on the ground and talk, because I'm not loving garbage.

The Butcher fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Sep 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

you're also not allowed to hit a man, nor does it really solve very much, and a lot of times people straight up kill each other over ideology, is that the direction you want to go in? he's so loving dumb lol