Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

precision posted:

the bible espouses communism, altruism and pacifism

the vast majority of XIANS hate all 3 of those things

:newlol:

Yes but the bible is still horrible to people who aren't straight men.

There's also the fact that Jesus expects everyone to turn away from the material world and live as poor dirt farmers, something that's incompatible with a technologically advanced civilization. Everything else aside, I like having modern medicine and shelter, and easy access to food and water.

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jan 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I sold Amazon for 100% gain when I was a kid investing with confirmation/graduation money and if i just didn't do that I'd be a millionaire.

Repeat that story with 20 different stocks. I am still broke as a joke.