Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
gently caress
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
whatever OP nothing matters
full jokerfication
*gestures around at everything* poo poo. PISS
Goku nihilist sleeping on pool floatie
View Results

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol, google it beef. it was supposed to be in the car forum (i've since discovered a work around if anyone is working on a fb rx-7)

I like the probe reason because it's literally a technical term regarding the timing of an ignition in the context

New Mexico threw everyone a bone and instituted mandatory sick leave for everyone working in the state with a bill that passed 2 days ago, and everyone has to be in compliance today. Nationwide, though, gently caress this hellhole lol I am really not looking forward to being sandwiched between TX and AZ right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’m going to join the Dustmen faction from
Sigil

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I've been listening to REM's "Everybody Hurts" on loop since about 9am this morning and I feel kind of bad. Good song though.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I've been listening to REM's "Everybody Hurts" on loop since about 9am this morning and I feel kind of bad. Good song though.

have you considered not listening to one song on repeat for that long because that's not good for you?

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Everyboody squirrts

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Sigil

Can you ask the Lady to maze all the faction leaders again. This poo poo is getting embarrassing.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Big Beef City posted:

have you considered not listening to one song on repeat for that long because that's not good for you?

Hey you were right. Thanks. I switched it over to Mad World by Tears for Fears and I feel much better.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

roomtone posted:

if you stop following the news and social media then the world becomes weirdly quiet and normal, since it no longer feels like you're involved with a million things you aren't actually involved with at all.

I’m a queer woman who lives in a red state and I’ve been avoiding the news and social media and in my experience the world does not feel quiet and normal, like it definitely still feels like I’m involved. It’s possible you’re confusing your ability to not care about poo poo with actionable life advice.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Hey you were right. Thanks. I switched it over to Mad World by Tears for Fears and I feel much better.

If this stops working for you consider putting “Gloomy Sunday” by Billie Holiday on repeat.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I just try to listen to not depressing music and stop paying attention to the news as much as possible so I can just barely, barely keep everything I take care of in my daily life together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQUlA8Hcv4s

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
My dick is losing a cm everyday!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

runnypoops posted:

My dick is losing a cm everyday!

it's spelled 'cum'

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
The one thing I have going for me is that im getting hotter.

As in the earth is getting hotter.

At least I am hot now.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Sigil

Dusties are so loving dour and sour

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

When poo poo goes down, I will join the pot smoking forest tribe of the PNW.

We're gonna be an autonomous collective and it's gonna piss off fascists so much.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sure seems to keep getting worse!

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
How many years away are we from lgbt kristallnacht?

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Ziggy Smalls posted:

Prob 6 months or so

Junk
Dec 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
maybe one day things will start getting better op

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

GolfHole posted:

it's only getting worse for us, the west, op

:)

It's this OP. And praise Allah it is resulting in many good things around the world. South America is leaning left without being couped, America is probably at it's lowest amount of fighting in the middle east at any point in the last 30 years, China has invented a new form of neo-colonialism that helps both parties, Europe seems to be slowly losing ground in Africa. All in all I think things are looking up.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ziggy Smalls posted:

if we make it to 2024, its gonna be a loving bloodbath

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
things are going to continue get worse for the rest of our lives and for the rest of the lives of any person currently alive

lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Weka posted:

It's this OP. And praise Allah it is resulting in many good things around the world. South America is leaning left without being couped, America is probably at it's lowest amount of fighting in the middle east at any point in the last 30 years, China has invented a new form of neo-colonialism that helps both parties, Europe seems to be slowly losing ground in Africa. All in all I think things are looking up.

you're not wrong, though grossly oversimplifying, but none of that poo poo matters if wet bulb temps regularly exceed 35 degrees in places where billions of people live. its gonna be a bad time no matter how hard the decadent west crashes and falls

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Yeah, kinda the downside of putting all the humans on one planet. Enjoy it while it lasts, global south, very sorry about the whole biosphere thing.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I know most people won’t agree with me but I think we should make things get better instead of worse.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

bossy lady posted:

Imagine being 30 years in the future reading the wikipedia article on civil war 2 and you see "belligerents: proud boys"

I used to call the magpies that hang out in my backyard proud boys and now I can't. :(

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

you're not wrong, though grossly oversimplifying, but none of that poo poo matters if wet bulb temps regularly exceed 35 degrees in places where billions of people live. its gonna be a bad time no matter how hard the decadent west crashes and falls

That is true, but the failure of the west is our best shot at mitigating climate change somewhat. 10-20 years ago we were hosed and there was no plausible out.

prophet45
Aug 26, 2008
On the one hand there seems to be a lot of Nazis and poo poo these days.
On the other hand, out looks like more and more people are doing very criminal stuff to the Nazis, and that's pretty neat.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Isn't it mostly just America being poo poo and collapsing more and more

Just kill your leaders already, and start something new

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Ah, you see the trick is no one is in charge

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Piss.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

actually many parts of the world are getting better. like a lot better. new trains and good jobs and all.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Vegetable posted:

actually many parts of the world are getting better. like a lot better. new trains and good jobs and all.

doesnt matter, it is falling apart lol

also remember that the only way we can imagine the world is where one half of the population is kept in relative poverty in order to enrich the other half. if everyone in the world had the same standard of living as the US the entire system would collapse, and of course liberals make all sorts of excuses for this

and of course that half of the world kept in relative poverty is already getting absolutely wrecked by climate change

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ELTON JOHN posted:

doesnt matter, it is falling apart lol

also remember that the only way we can imagine the world is where one half of the population is kept in relative poverty in order to enrich the other half. if everyone in the world had the same standard of living as the US the entire system would collapse, and of course liberals make all sorts of excuses for this

and of course that half of the world kept in relative poverty is already getting absolutely wrecked by climate change

YEAH: AMERICA!!!

naem
May 29, 2011

we haven’t faced real consequences of difficult times in the west, or at least in the US, for some time and we are feeling a little bit of a pinch right now

if you’re in a well off developed country, then food clothing shelter etc sufficient for survival will likely remain in your grasp it just may not be quite so comfy like we’re used to

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

naem posted:

we haven’t faced real consequences of difficult times in the west, or at least in the US, for some time and we are feeling a little bit of a pinch right now

if you’re in a well off developed country, white, heterosexual and able bodied then food clothing shelter etc sufficient for survival will likely remain in your grasp it just may not be quite so comfy like we’re used to

Fixed

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Boss just messaged me that 5 fig raise was approved so looks like some stuff is getting better :swish:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Nooner posted:

Boss just messaged me that 5 fig raise was approved so looks like some stuff is getting better :swish:

buy me archives nooner

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Nooner posted:

congrats on the $100.00 annual raise!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im gonna buy 80 things from the 99cent store(inflation)!! :swish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
still getting pretty bad!