Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much of this are you going to watch?
Like 15%
37%
I'm Gone at the half
69%
420% (also, gently caress the Cowboys)
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

speaks volumes of Hackett that everything Aaron Rogers says about him is how great he is as a person. Not that we needed any more evidence as to what he's like as a football coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Flag every play lol

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Hall of Fame Busts Rodd

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It feels like they've been talking to Rodgers for loving ever.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Oh, another touchdown.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
They went for it!

It was Not Very Effective!!!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
They should interview Deshaun Watson about his rape allegations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

A Twisted Metal TV show? You gotta be kidding me. When was the last time that series was relevant?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

A Twisted Metal TV show? You gotta be kidding me. When was the last time that series was relevant?

And it's baaaaad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mn4RBWv03A

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Good on Kenneth Branagh earning that :20bux: being in the Agatha Christie franchise.

Amazing too that he directed the 1st Thor movie.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gently caress you

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

So while that looks terrible I gotta say that looks entertainingly terrible.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol light delay

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Lol power outage

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The San Francisco 49'ers suddenly feel a chill in their bones & can't explain why.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
You actually don't have to finish the Hall of Fame game. Everyone can just go home.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everybody was laughing when my team had their game cancelled last year, and making fun of everything about it and especially why it was stopped. well it's not so funny now is it?

midwat
May 6, 2007

*The fourth string has entered the game*

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I am losing my football posting fastball, I completely forgot this was happening tonight.

I am sure I have missed many interesting things, like guys running plays.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I'm still mad Hester didn't make the hall

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

MD2020 posted:

You actually don't have to finish the Hall of Fame game. Everyone can just go home.

The players on the field now probably will, never to play again

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Thompson Robinson might be decent. It would be funny if he took Watson's job.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

I am losing my football posting fastball, I completely forgot this was happening tonight.

I am sure I have missed many interesting things, like guys running plays.

Zach Wilson fell down, Dorian Thompson-Robinson is this years preseason superstar, the lights went out, and Revis got fat.

Now you’re caught up. Say a few “gently caress the Cowboys” to get into proper posting shape.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Am I delirious, or did I see a legit good play?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

mcmagic posted:

Thompson Robinson might be decent. It would be funny if he took Watson's job.

gently caress serial rapist Watson, let this guy start.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's tough. you never know what you saw. many of "this guy" you'll see here or there, shouldn't be here OR there! on the drat field! on the drat team.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Cavauro posted:

everybody was laughing when my team had their game cancelled last year, and making fun of everything about it and especially why it was stopped. well it's not so funny now is it?

A little, yeah

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

fartknocker posted:

Zach Wilson fell down, Dorian Thompson-Robinson is this years preseason superstar, the lights went out, and Revis got fat.

Now you’re caught up. Say a few “gently caress the Cowboys” to get into proper posting shape.

gently caress the Cowboys.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

collinsworth thinks rpo is different from run pass option. he's said it many times as two separate things in a group together

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

It's Streveler time bitches

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Why are we running the ball on 3rd and 3? loving let Streveler cook

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

I see we’re starting the year off right with NFC East clown ball on Sunday night. :rolleye:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This Browns QB who has no future in the NFL is kinda grooving some passes here and there.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Streveler is inevitable.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

I see we’re starting the year off right with NFC East clown ball on Sunday night. :rolleye:

NFC East Prime Time :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren: is the best

midwat
May 6, 2007

2023 Jets fraud status: confirmed

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
There’s a minute left and they’re doing sideline interviews. Let us see the slop, we want the slop

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

They have been calling EVERYTHING but the PI that wins the Jets the game, they don't call. Some things never change lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that qb really sucks one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I fell asleep and woke up to a game-ending interception.

Definitely in mid-season form!