Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."

Ineptitude posted:

I know i put some IP in map navigation, but don't remember why. Maybe to be able to use the item that showd Omni on the minimap? (I played Clan)

i think about 80 is the most you wanna go, for the upgrades that show you where doors or npcs and poo poo are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

ElBrak posted:

Hi I could use a million on ElBrak, could finally get some implants and fill up on nanos.

I've got school today but I'll be on after 7 pm est tonight, will hit you up if you're on.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

MrBims posted:

I've got school today but I'll be on after 7 pm est tonight, will hit you up if you're on.

I'm on right now if you're around.

Edit: Thanks for the cash!

ElBrak fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Jan 23, 2015

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Now I can afford trimmers, my engineer bot is now better at murdering the poo poo out of npc.

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
I've forgotten how truly bizarre this game is with its UI barren of info and the web void of any info. All the doctor guides I seem to find are a mishmash of endgame and generic info about pistols and brawling. I'd forgotten how much of this games charm was simply "here's some nanos, everything else is your call. You want to be a doctor who punches people in the face? Go for it."

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Went into Temple of Three Winds and kill some cultists, watched a bot run through with three bots following him murdering everything. Then I got mobbed by cultists and died. Good trip.

Floob
Jan 28, 2005

See you on Rubi-Ka

ElBrak posted:

Went into Temple of Three Winds and kill some cultists, watched a bot run through with three bots following him murdering everything. Then I got mobbed by cultists and died. Good trip.

This is usually my experience. The trick is to get past all the poo poo and find a nice camp deep within the place. I had a lot of luck camping the Deathless Legionnaires and Lien the Memorystalker with my MP. I stayed down there for several days and only came out after I had all I needed, and was level capped for the place.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Floob posted:

This is usually my experience. The trick is to get past all the poo poo and find a nice camp deep within the place. I had a lot of luck camping the Deathless Legionnaires and Lien the Memorystalker with my MP. I stayed down there for several days and only came out after I had all I needed, and was level capped for the place.

Hope we can get a group together to do it, want some of the sweet sweet loot.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers

ElBrak posted:

Train on The Way

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Went into the Temple again and met up with another goon Engineer, Byonic. Went deep and got all the way into the north area and killed all the wind callers, some of them re-spawned so we set up to kill them again and I accidentally targeted a cultist. Got swarmed by cultists and died.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

ElBrak posted:

Went into the Temple again and met up with another goon Engineer, Byonic. Went deep and got all the way into the north area and killed all the wind callers, some of them re-spawned so we set up to kill them again and I accidentally targeted a cultist. Got swarmed by cultists and died.

Op success.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
I did not miss running into Ran Roth Ur. 10 years later, still has the worst mob placement of any MMO ever made.

Edit: God drat it, got me again right after getting my skills back.

MrBims fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jan 23, 2015

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

MrBims posted:

I did not miss running into Ran Roth Ur. 10 years later, still has the worst mob placement of any MMO ever made.

Edit: God drat it, got me again right after getting my skills back.

Hey someone was saying that your steam may have been Phished by some russian dude. I don't know the details but I figured this was the best way to contact you just incase something bad did happen.

Also last night I downloaded the installer and managed to delete it before anything bad happened.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

ElBrak posted:

Hope we can get a group together to do it, want some of the sweet sweet loot.

I can dual log a froob enfo close to 60 and my 25 twink, should be able to take down most with those two. Aztur will be a bitch but eh

Floob
Jan 28, 2005

See you on Rubi-Ka

ElBrak posted:

This was fun! I ended up going back out there after getting some MP buffs and I got a couple levels killing exarchs in the room with the frozen. I aggroed him by mistake and trained him and the entire room all the way up to the guardian, killing a number of other froobs on the way. OP success! I am probably going to be spending all my time in here until I get thrown out, so if you want to go, just let me know. I am hoping to start farming Lien for memory upgrades soon.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
My MA died to a green boss in Foremans. gently caress MA's and their poo poo damage.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Tai posted:

My MA died to a green boss in Foremans. gently caress MA's and their poo poo damage.

welcome to bosses

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Guess I'll stick to missioning or find some outdoor spawn. Spending 30mins to clear grey trash and killing it slowly isn't overly fun.

Floob
Jan 28, 2005

See you on Rubi-Ka

Tai posted:

Guess I'll stick to missioning or find some outdoor spawn. Spending 30mins to clear grey trash and killing it slowly isn't overly fun.

This is my problem with static dungeons. The trash mobs suck bad! It takes 30 minutes to an hour just to kill through them to get to a camp you like, only to get wrecked by some boss that is way more powerful... Got to take it as it is. Get the loot you are after and then gtfo!

I am hanging out in Borealis right now listening to Gridstream and dancing... I loving love this game!

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

:what:

Floob
Jan 28, 2005

See you on Rubi-Ka

And another soul is lost to the draw of Rubi-Ka! See you soon ;)

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

I am now working on building the first stage of the Engineer pistol, seeing as these Energized Solar Powered Pistols are getting old. Course i probably need to get some real pistols too for fighting.

Edit: Hah that I went faster then I thought it would, now I am the proud owner of a Tinker Pistol.

ElBrak fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jan 24, 2015

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

killstealing posted:

I can dual log a froob enfo close to 60 and my 25 twink, should be able to take down most with those two. Aztur will be a bitch but eh

Ya that'd be good, i managed to fit a level 49 bot on so I should do some damage.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
What faction are you idiots playing on.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
c l a n 4 e v r

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

I'm Omni right now, doesn't really matter what side you pick, just go with your heart. (OMNI4EVA)

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Owned..

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Got the first sided shoulder pad from the quest, gotta replace those old shoulder pads i got from newbie island!

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

ElBrak posted:

Got the first sided shoulder pad from the quest, gotta replace those old shoulder pads i got from newbie island!

Could always try get some crawler armour made. The shoulders are pretty decent.

http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php?id=14&pid=85

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Fixer advice? I'm just going to blitz in RK I think.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

killstealing posted:

Fixer advice? I'm just going to blitz in RK I think.

We should do ToTW sometime this week if you're up for it.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

ElBrak posted:

We should do ToTW sometime this week if you're up for it.

got exams but after friday sure

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Goddamn you guys.... downloading...

e: does clicksaver still work/is it the go-to mission flipper?

ModeSix fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jan 25, 2015

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

ModeSix posted:

Goddamn you guys.... downloading...

e: does clicksaver still work/is it the go-to mission flipper?

Requires some effort to get it to work right, but yes.

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Kalman posted:

Requires some effort to get it to work right, but yes.

How about Mishbuddy? Know anything about it?

http://www.mmotoolbox.com/

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

ModeSix posted:

How about Mishbuddy? Know anything about it?

http://www.mmotoolbox.com/

Haven't tried it but probably will be trying it later today!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I hate you guys, last time I played was when shadowlands came out. Will prob only dork around in it for the one month.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
I can't get clicksaver to work, but mishbuddy works just fine.

Leveling a Keeper is going swimmingly, level 60 after creating him friday night, but trying to get a multiboxing team to keep up isn't very fun. I didn't think ToTW would be as crowded as it is, multiple campers every time I visit.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

MrBims posted:

I can't get clicksaver to work, but mishbuddy works just fine.

Leveling a Keeper is going swimmingly, level 60 after creating him friday night, but trying to get a multiboxing team to keep up isn't very fun. I didn't think ToTW would be as crowded as it is, multiple campers every time I visit.

Make sure to look up clicksaver on the Anarchy Online forum, i am pretty sure there are some files you can download to make it work. I did that and it works fine on my Windows 7 computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floob
Jan 28, 2005

See you on Rubi-Ka

ElBrak posted:

I just did this yesterday! I remember doing it on my main when it went live. There was a line at the quest giver because he despawned after the turn-in...

• Locked thread