Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
They think that people get jumped into Antifa like they do the Proud Boys. Wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

guys i tried to open a free speech store in my neighborhood and the ANTIFAS came by and said i needed to pay them protection money or else, and then they smashed all my free speeches and also they indoctrinated the local school kids and said to show up at the next jump-in if they dont wanna b square, and then stole their lunch to redistribute, and then murdered a lady on the freeway after they flashed their hi-beams at her, its how they initiate people in their social nazisim, they merely learned it from marx who popularized armed tractor assaults on innocent peasants to prove their loyality to him (satan)

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Rah! posted:

guys i tried to open a free speech store in my neighborhood and the ANTIFAS came by and said i needed to pay them protection money or else, and then they smashed all my free speeches and also they indoctrinated the local school kids and said to show up at the next jump-in if they dont wanna b square, and then stole their lunch to redistribute, and then murdered a lady on the freeway after they flashed their hi-beams at her, its how they initiate people in their social nazisim, they merely learned it from marx who popularized armed tractor assaults on innocent peasants to prove their loyality to him (satan)

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

I want to join The Antifas, but I don't know if I have the right shade of black :ohdear:

Do I want Onyx or Obsidian?! Or Void™?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT5Gpp4W1cA

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

business hammocks posted:

Come on down to our local antifa chapter open house! meet the anarchists! learn about our generous benefits and profit-sharing programs! we have openings at all levels! no cops!

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Antifa, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Identity Evropa, and I have over 300 confirmed broken windows. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top smasher in the entire Antifa Thug Squad. You are nothing to me but just another fascist. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the DSA and your being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can punch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my Mom's garage and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little racist comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn nazi. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving maced, kiddo.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I'm a tenth prestige window smasher

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I took a peek in one of the gbs trump is good threads once months ago and one of them was talking about somebody calling them a white man but actually a dna test said theu had some % american indian blood so they're not "genetically white"

pro-trump goons are almost always 100% people who claim SJW's forced them to like trump or people who like trump just because he makes people angry

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Dreddout posted:

I'm a tenth prestige window smasher

I just got my merit badge in Advanced Nazi Punching last night.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

And speaking of which....

Oops.

https://twitter.com/berkeleyantifa/status/909489714553659392

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I took a peek in one of the gbs trump is good threads once months ago and one of them was talking about somebody calling them a white man but actually a dna test said theu had some % american indian blood so they're not "genetically white"

lol why do so many lilly white racists (especially in the south, it seems) claim to have some small percentage of native american ancestry from 150 years ago

they have this weird romanticization of native americans, despite hating minorities. Maybe it's some kind of combination of trying to prove to themselves/others that they aren't racist and/or just trying to sound more interesting by claiming some kind of exotic ancestry...but being racist, they choose an ancestry that is acceptable and so diluted that you'd only know it if they told you. Native americans aren't black of course (and some even supported the confederacy, and even had slavery themselves!), so that's a massive plus from the white racist perspective. Then I guess There's the whole "noble savage" myth in regards to native americans, not to mention they were self sufficient and lived off the land, and were "original americans", all of which are things some dumbass MAGA redneck could admire lol

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Rah! posted:

lol why do so many lilly white racists (especially in the south, it seems) claim to have some small percentage of native american ancestry from 150 years ago

they have this weird romanticization of native americans, despite hating minorities. Maybe it's some kind of combination of trying to prove to themselves/others that they aren't racist and/or just trying to sound more interesting by claiming some kind of exotic ancestry...but being racist, they choose an ancestry that is acceptable and so diluted that you'd only know it if they told you. Native americans aren't black of course (and some even supported the confederacy, and even had slavery themselves!), so that's a massive plus from the white racist perspective. Then I guess There's the whole "noble savage" myth in regards to native americans, not to mention they were self sufficient and lived off the land, and were "original americans", all of which are things some dumbass MAGA redneck could admire lol

Other possible answer: because most white people who've been in the US for more than four generations do have a little Native American ancestry.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

lol dumbass college republicans are being used by Milo as a signal booster. idiots

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
"let's invite a conman with no principles at all to speak at our college this will reflect well on us"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Other possible answer: because most white people who've been in the US for more than four generations do have a little Native American ancestry.
Yeah. I don't think most think that deeply about it. My evidence is redneck family members who lived in a trailer and had a Confederate flag + pictures of Indians on horseback on the wall.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Rah! posted:

1. There money in it for you if you can prove you are a member of a federally recognized tribe.
2. Its hard to prove or disprove
3. Its a family tradition or rumor to say you are part NA
4. Many people are

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Rah! posted:

In my experience it's just a defense against all charges of racism that by the transitive property extends to anyone they support or vote for, since that one (imaginary) drop means they can't be racist by virtue of blood fusion with another race.

Also they're really big into denying the genocide of American Indians or the notion that living Indians deserve any special consideration or respect for being mistreated. "We are ALL Americans" is usually the only clarification you'll get on any question about the role of American Indians in us history.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

https://twitter.com/YiannisBab/status/909330758761897985
And this from the TRS forums about how to "neuter Antifa"

What a brilliant idea that no one has ever tried before!

We have to destroy the foundation of this loose coalition of people with no actual structure

Also vetting for a crew is basically "hey I trust this guy, anyone mind if I bring him in" and then people say yes or no and that's it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
This idiot is treating it like you're joining the sons of anarchy it's amazing

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

In my experience it's just a defense against all charges of racism that by the transitive property extends to anyone they support or vote for, since that one (imaginary) drop means they can't be racist by virtue of blood fusion with another race.

It also serves as an avenue to avoid uncomfortable conversations about just why, exactly, some of their ancestors look so dusky in those old photos.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The little.known sequel to the anarchist cookbook, the anarchist application in triplicate and it's companion the anarchist new hire packet

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I went down to antifa hr to complain about Tom playing his radio so loud, but they just threw molotovs at me and knocked over the trash can.

I'm really thinking about requesting a transfer to the gay agenda, but I really like wearing cargo shorts on casual Friday.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I went down to antifa hr to complain about Tom playing his radio so loud, but they just threw molotovs at me and knocked over the trash can.

I'm really thinking about requesting a transfer to the gay agenda, but I really like wearing cargo shorts on casual Friday.

saaaaaame

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

lol dumbass college republicans are being used by Milo as a signal booster. idiots

college republicans are generally about as alt right as you can get

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

god antifa hr is the worst and i STILL havent gotten my soros check!!!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
The number of Republican elder statesmen fuckheads who say later on that their political awakening came when this or that shitheaded speaker was shut down during a college speech is huge. It is a weird, constant refrain.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Rah! posted:

The guy I know posted a photo from "Very cool Native American pow wow near my office today-- awesome folk."

Then turned around and ranted to me about everyone on his timeline "virtue signalling" against Nazis and the KKK.

:irony:

(I think a lot of it is that Native Americans are historically very patriotic and figure prominently in the military myth of modern America; I stopped at the tent where they teach the local tribe's language and my acquaintance is like "Hey that would be cool, you should learn Navajo, WWII codetalkers were great", uh huh we are in the Northeast)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

Also they're really big into denying the genocide of American Indians or the notion that living Indians deserve any special consideration or respect for being mistreated. "We are ALL Americans" is usually the only clarification you'll get on any question about the role of American Indians in us history.

Having a native ancestor legitimizes their own Nativism, because it proves they have a direct link to pre-Colombian Americas. Therefore, they're not being hypocrites when they want foreigners to get out.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Having a native ancestor legitimizes their own Nativism, because it proves they have a direct link to pre-Colombian Americas. Therefore, they're not being hypocrites when they want foreigners to get out.

There's a strain of conservative conspiracists who believe that the first inhabitants of North America were white and that the truth is suppressed to keep the white man down.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Why do they all think that being part indian (even if it were true) makes it ok for them to hate black people? And why do only the poor ones do it?

some southern people like to do the "1/16th Cherokee princess" thing because it gives them a perceived entitlement to the land in the south by an authority that existed before the union

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zeroisanumber posted:

There's a strain of conservative conspiracists who believe that the first inhabitants of North America were white and that the truth is suppressed to keep the white man down.

That's a bit too on-the-nose stupid, even for Nazis.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

There is nothing so dumb that racists won't embrace it if It's about race.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Zeroisanumber posted:

The number of Republican elder statesmen fuckheads who say later on that their political awakening came when this or that shitheaded speaker was shut down during a college speech is huge. It is a weird, constant refrain.

i became a libertarian when my mother forced me to take medicine for my diarrhea

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

We have to destroy the foundation of this loose coalition of people with no actual structure

Also vetting for a crew is basically "hey I trust this guy, anyone mind if I bring him in" and then people say yes or no and that's it

Hey, this FBI guy went undercover as an antifa and punched some nazis

::antifa start high-fiving::

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Zeroisanumber posted:

There is nothing so dumb that racists won't embrace it if It's about race.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

most def want to paint and or carve rune poems on these comrades weapons before they go into to battle

e:

lancemantis posted:

The US should have compulsory service

to paraphrase napoleon: volunteer armies create mercenaries, conscription creates citizens

1994 Toyota Celica has issued a correction as of 23:15 on Sep 17, 2017

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the less stupid variant is that the native americans weren't the first people on the continent ergo genociding them is fair play

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
burn up, limo

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

burn up, limo