Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That's a bit too on-the-nose stupid, even for Nazis.

The mormon church would like to speak with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

If you've never read a mormon bible you REALLY should, the pictures are amazing

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Venom Snake posted:

Mormons don't actually believe that whites were the first people in the Americas, just that the lost tribes of Israel settled here and warred with the natives.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Seattle.

Where people literally punch Nazis - because there are literally Nazis to be punched. (That or a dumb-rear end 'edgy' kid in Nazi regalia. Yes, that's a Nazi swastika armband.)

https://twitter.com/bigotbasher/status/909563814667890688

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wait i thought mormons thought native americans were one of the lost tribes of israel

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Shear Modulus posted:

wait i thought mormons thought native americans were one of the lost tribes of israel

I think it goes that the lost tribe came over and got massacred by the nefarious native americans with devil magic or something. Or did the lost tribe win but then fall to the predation of the sexy native women? I dunno man Joe Smith was crazy.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Shear Modulus posted:

I looked it up again and it's a little complicated.

The native Americans were indeed the lost tribes of Israel but they weren't all white people. There were the dark-skinned Lamanites and the white-skinned Nephites. The Nephites were genocided by the Lamanites after they became too decadent, of course, so all Native Americans - according to Mormons - are descendents of the Lamanites and are a lost tribe of Israel.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
mormons like to pretend that they themselves are ethnically jewish too it makes no drat sense

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

mormons like to pretend that they themselves are ethnically jewish too it makes no drat sense

Old-stock Utah mormons are at least as inbred as the Ashkenazim, maybe more so.

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol

Qu Appelle posted:

Seattle.

Where people literally punch Nazis - because there are literally Nazis to be punched. (That or a dumb-rear end 'edgy' kid in Nazi regalia. Yes, that's a Nazi swastika armband.)

loooool right outside the 3rd ave mcdonalds, the angriest street corner in the city

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

loooool right outside the 3rd ave mcdonalds, the angriest street corner in the city

Not only that, but by the Bus Tunnel entrance.

I've passed by so many sketchy drug deals in that entrance, on my way to somewhere. Just last night, someone got mad at someone else, and tried to throw a pylon at them.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Was someone seriously stupid enough to walk around Seattle with a Nazi armband?

I guess people are that stupid.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Was someone seriously stupid enough to walk around Seattle with a Nazi armband?

I guess people are that stupid.

Yup, and yup.

I'd like to know what this Nazi's story is; why they felt that this was a good idea to do in the first place. They look too old to be in that 'edgy teen pissing off The Man' stage, though I may be wrong.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

temple posted:

1. There money in it for you if you can prove you are a member of a federally recognized tribe.
2. Its hard to prove or disprove
3. Its a family tradition or rumor to say you are part NA
4. Many people are

I've also heard the take that it was used to account for non-white features in an otherwise WASP family. With the logic being that it's less shamefull to have native blood, rather than having African American genes. Especially in the South, where blacks are the everyday minority, while Natives are a bit more exotic and accepted, but still plausible to have one in your family tree.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

More on Seattle Nazi: https://www.facebook.com/SeattleGDC/posts/216946698838564

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Qu Appelle posted:

Seattle.

If he's knocked out from a punch, he's got some non-trivial brain damage now.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I thought it just made him respawn somewhere without his stuff

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

business hammocks posted:

If he's knocked out from a punch, he's got some non-trivial brain damage now.

Yeah but who's going to notice the difference.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i think if he's already brain damaged enough to wear nazi stuff the way it works is that getting hit in the head a second time unfucks your brain

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Shear Modulus posted:

i think if he's already brain damaged enough to wear nazi stuff the way it works is that getting hit in the head a second time unfucks your brain

But only if you do it 20 minutes into a 22 minute episode

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Was just going to post this. Local IWW posted a warning and local Antifa ran him down in short order.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hey how did the juggalo march go btw

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

hey how did the juggalo march go btw

:woop::woop:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
what is this world coming to where you cant even walk the streets as a nazi

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Dreddout posted:

I've also heard the take that it was used to account for non-white features in an otherwise WASP family. With the logic being that it's less shamefull to have native blood, rather than having African American genes. Especially in the South, where blacks are the everyday minority, while Natives are a bit more exotic and accepted, but still plausible to have one in your family tree.
That too! I have a coworker that claims it and it is very controversial in these parts. Federally recognized tribes get some legal benefits and NA tribes defend those rights. So, what happens is a white person/family claims NA for so long that they force themselves in that status then exploit the benefits. They can defend their claim by saying they go the pow-wows and wear necklaces and it becomes an issue.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Qu Appelle posted:

Yup, and yup.

I'd like to know what this Nazi's story is; why they felt that this was a good idea to do in the first place. They look too old to be in that 'edgy teen pissing off The Man' stage, though I may be wrong.

maybe theres a mad bomber holding seattle hostage and his only demand is that this detective go to a location in a swastika armband to answer a riddle

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
My brother was actually at the juggalo march this weekend, I'll have to ask him about it when he gets back

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Slugnoid posted:

maybe theres a mad bomber holding seattle hostage and his only demand is that this detective go to a location in a swastika armband to answer a riddle

Man, I wish.

Maybe my rent would go down then.

Mad Bomber for Seattle Mayor, since our current one just resigned.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Rah! posted:

lol why do so many lilly white racists (especially in the south, it seems) claim to have some small percentage of native american ancestry from 150 years ago

they have this weird romanticization of native americans, despite hating minorities. Maybe it's some kind of combination of trying to prove to themselves/others that they aren't racist and/or just trying to sound more interesting by claiming some kind of exotic ancestry...but being racist, they choose an ancestry that is acceptable and so diluted that you'd only know it if they told you. Native americans aren't black of course (and some even supported the confederacy, and even had slavery themselves!), so that's a massive plus from the white racist perspective. Then I guess There's the whole "noble savage" myth in regards to native americans, not to mention they were self sufficient and lived off the land, and were "original americans", all of which are things some dumbass MAGA redneck could admire lol

because a very large % of white people in the south have some native american ancestry

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dreddout posted:

this is also very true

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Gab (Twitter for Nazis) has banned weev for advocating terrorism:

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/909645998233755648

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

what about free speech????

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol this guy def works for the fbi

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

safely sodomized posted:

what about free speech????

get rid of it imo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Weev's response is to... defend himself from charges of being Jewish, and also explaining why he's so short.

quote:

my father's parents are methodists.

my mother's were baptists.

you're a liar.

quote:

i got /pol/ shills to dig through my family history all the way to the 19th century

i see lots of neat stuff out of it but still no kikes ;_;

quote:

yeah sorry my uncles are tall, i am a manlet because my marxist parents abused the poo poo out of me because they preferred their pet adopted blacks, and i had chronic illness all through my childhood which they never took me to the doctor for but all i had to do was get a biopsy and find out i can't eat wheat

unfortunately this integral knowledge came too late in life, when i was already hosed up by years of parental neglect because i was white

cheated me out of four inches there tho plz

quote:

Swedes are at highest risk of Celiac's disease

https://www.thelocal.se/20140710/swedish-girls-at-highest-risk-of-celiac-disease

I'm of partial Wendish descent, and the old title of the King of Sweden is "Lord of the Goths and the Wends" so I have Swedecucks to thank for it

quote:

it matters to a degree, second degree mischling should be carefully evaluated. the Nuremberg laws were entirely reasonable.

none of my grandparents are jews.
none of my great grandparents are jews.

the allegation at hand is whether or not i had a great-great jewish grandparent, because my mother claimed as such when i was being attacked for being a public racist and anti-semite. this was in 2009, when my family was being attacked because i was making racist memes.

https://marc.info/?l=full-disclosure&m=125472104014875

i had no idea at the time whether or not this claim was true (i took it at face value then) but didn't care. a great-great jewish grandparent would hardly change my view of jewish behavior.

pretty much nobody on this forum can say that they were making racist memes then, much less getting their loving family wrecked because they were a top racist memer.

this claim turned out not to be true, but it is the source of all "weev's a jew" shilling.
This is all healthy and not totally hosed up like a multiple-homicide car crash.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
This isn't even funny it's just tragic and awful. This guy has parents. Jesus Christ.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd be perfectly cool with the CIA going to Abkhazia or wherever the gently caress he's hiding out nowadays and killing his rear end.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Ukraine I think.

I mean where's the Ukrainian government (???) for pete's sake. You'd think they'd get down to business on this and put him out of his misery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

[AMA} i was irony poisoned into becoming a nazi terrorist