Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lemming posted:

Trump offhandedly committing obstruction of justice because he's beyond incompetent is way funnier

Hey dummy it's all funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Hey dummy it's all funny.

The media being just as lovely as it's always been is nowhere near as funny as our pissbaby golem president accidentally committing an impeachable offense

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lemming posted:

The media being just as lovely as it's always been is nowhere near as funny as our pissbaby golem president accidentally committing an impeachable offense

Lol the media has never been this bad and the US never had such an incompetent president.

Also lol at the president disclosing poo poo as an impeachable offense

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
If he does get impeached for something it should get even funnier when Pence gets in and actually starts putting gay people in camps etc.*
Like at the moment you have a bumbling but ultimately harmless buffoon because nobody is ever going to let him do anything but better impeach him so a real villain can run the show.

*Not that I think he should or that it'll be cool, but things are just gonna just get worse

theperminator fucked around with this message at 04:59 on May 17, 2017

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Snatch Duster posted:

Lol the media has never been this bad and the US never had such an incompetent president.
Truth hurts. Hurts like a bitch. It appears to be a race to the bottom.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/15/upshot/hillary-clintons-chipotle-order-above-average.html lol

Also obstruction of Justice is, dummy!!!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Great link. You keep proving my point.

KillTylerDurden
May 15, 2004
I watched Fight Club one too many times.

Snatch Duster posted:

I think the impeachable offense being referred to is

quote:

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey, according to the memo. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

Edit: guess not, anyway Manafort's fine, too, lol

KillTylerDurden fucked around with this message at 04:51 on May 17, 2017

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Great link. You keep proving my point.

I agree the media is a cesspool, and always has been, why do you think I'm arguing against that?

There are some nuggets of corn in those turds though

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

theperminator posted:

If he does get impeached for something it should get even funnier when Pence gets in and actually starts putting gay people in camps etc.
Like at the moment you have a bumbling but ultimately harmless buffoon because nobody is ever going to let him do anything but better impeach him so a real villain can run the show.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lemming posted:

I agree the media is a cesspool, and always has been, why do you think I'm arguing against that?

There are some nuggets of corn in those turds though

I'm not going to dig around in poo poo for them. Rather just laugh at the turd.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

I'll give creedence to trump supporters when I hear a better reason for him being president then "lol it makes liberals/someone i don't like mad this is all real funny." while the rest of the world looks at us like the loving idiots we are.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

I'll give creedence to trump supporters when I hear a better reason for him being president then "lol it makes liberals/someone i don't like mad this is all real funny." while the rest of the world looks at us like the loving idiots we are.

Who gives a poo poo what they think. There are no countries. There are no people's. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no Third Worlds. There is no West.

There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, yuan, rubles, pounds, and euros. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today!

There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, Alphabet, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business.

The world is a business.

It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live to see that, perfect world, in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock. All necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
I like the whole curtailment of H1B abuse. Then again, I've really started to love Indian food.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Who gives a poo poo what they think. There are no countries. There are no people's. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no Third Worlds. There is no West.

There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, yuan, rubles, pounds, and euros. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today!

There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, Alphabet, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business.

The world is a business.

It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live to see that, perfect world, in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock. All necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused

Nice meltdown.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

Nice meltdown.

You're pretty stupid arent you.

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

hey

shut the gently caress up

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Globalism!! :argh:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nurse Fanny posted:

hey

shut the gently caress up

Idk who you are but lol put me on ignore and move on

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Snatch Duster posted:

Idk who you are but lol put me on ignore and move on

He just hates you because of your.....native american privilege

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

blugu64 posted:

He just hates you because of your.....native american privilege

It's tough being an Indian fascist these days.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Nope.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

The world is a business.

Don't quote movies you're too dumb to understand.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

You just got Networked and you thought it was meltdown. You dumb so very dumb lol just lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

You just got Networked and you thought it was meltdown. You dumb so very dumb lol just lol

Indeed, this is a meltdown:

Snatch Duster posted:

I bet majoran watches CNN on the reg and is constantly checking them hot take updates from Washington Post app. loving lmao yea the same media outlets that universally thought Iraq war was good idea and that Syria War is a good idea. (Love the war on terror thing, guess the president can just bomb and send troops into countries now and start a war without congressional approval lmao.)

Keep sucking that establishment dick you loving shill. The funny thing is that prorat is more progressive then you and that breaks your brain so bad you think Sarah Haider is an islamophobe.

Hang yourself you goblin.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Don't quote movies you're too dumb to understand.

Lol

You are a more autistic version than Moridin.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I'll bet you cried today when you learned that Trump cut his own political balls off.:laugh:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Indeed, this is a meltdown:

That was a good post. Lol you are a goblin totally forgot about that thanks

Obviously you're trolling but if on the offchance you seriously think I support Trump, I could give a poo poo what Trump does. As long as he continues to make MSM lose their minds along with people that take him seriously. Trump is really funny and he is just fine.

Snatch Duster fucked around with this message at 07:31 on May 17, 2017

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

That was a good post. Lol you are a goblin totally forgot about that thanks

Obviously you're trolling but if on the offchance you seriously think I support Trump, I could give a poo poo what Trump does.

That means you do care.:laugh:

Snatch Duster, tell us what you think about transgender people. GO.

e: lol

Snatch Duster posted:

actually i am quite happy and laughing

keep up that sentiment lil babes, you might see majority at some point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuzpFMWReZw

Trump is gonna rule from his Golden Throne

Yeah, you don't support Trump at all, how could anyone think that?

Majorian fucked around with this message at 07:34 on May 17, 2017

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Is it impeachable is it not impeachable?

What about the rest of the planet where one of the best intelligence agencies in the world has a very good reason never to trust the US with the good stuff again?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Snatch Duster posted:

The world is a business.

I started as a shady real estate developer, Mr. Beale. I ripped off contractors, laundered money for the mob, and refused to rent to black people. Today, I have some bullshit I'd like to sell to you.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

That means you do care.:laugh:

Snatch Duster, tell us what you think about transgender people. GO.

e: lol

Yeah, you don't support Trump at all, how could anyone think that?

You have hard time with satire. It's ok. Most folks suffering from autism do.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

You have hard time with satire. It's ok. Most folks suffering from autism do.

Ah, it was all a joke. The most convincing of excuses.:allears:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

That gives businesses too much credit. They're just the current beneficiaries of an emergent system they don't control.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Ah, it was all a joke. The most convincing of excuses.:allears:

Lol you take everything people posts in gbs seriously. Hey buddy I got a bridge to sell you.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Haha, yes, this is what happened.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

Haha, yes, this is what happened.

Months prior you lost your poo poo when I Glenngary Glennrossed you lol. Sorry but you pretty dumb

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Strategic Tea posted:

Is it impeachable is it not impeachable?

What about the rest of the planet where one of the best intelligence agencies in the world has a very good reason never to trust the US with the good stuff again?

Honestly? Depends on how willing Congress is to pursue it. Impeachments are largely political and usually only have anything to do with the law as far as it suits congress' purposes. If they decide to be serious about it, though, perhaps. It's very similar to what Nixon almost got impeached over (telling a federal agency to halt an investigation into a campaign).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Months prior you lost your poo poo when I Glenngary Glennrossed you lol. Sorry but you pretty dumb

Aw, you watch movies. :3

• Locked thread