Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Wolfsheim posted:

It's weird to think people would be impressed by someone who was born a millionaire having sex with hot women. Like, yes, we all would do that. It would be really easy.

someone has had sex with Robert Durst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
im so used to unisex bathrooms in bars, clubs, etc. I don't understand how this is still an issue in the year ool 2016

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

oliwan posted:

im so used to unisex bathrooms in bars, clubs, etc. I don't understand how this is still an issue in the year ool 2016

not to mention p much every house and apartment

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
trump is parvenu af and it isn't even in a cool ironic way like rappers

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

not to mention p much every house and apartment

Excuse me excuse me

By executive order of Trump all private residences must have an even number of bathrooms labeled for each sex. Also the concept of gender as something different from sex will be illegal to discuss write or think about.

MAGA

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

oliwan posted:

It's a fake one.

It's the anti-gay rights version of the southern strategy.

They lost gay marriage, and DADT. This is their next fight.

They'll lose this too.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Jealous Cow posted:

Excuse me excuse me

By executive order of Trump all private residences must have an even number of bathrooms labeled for each sex. Also the concept of gender as something different from sex will be illegal to discuss write or think about.

MAGA

President Trump will mandate that all conversations and correspondance end with "MAGA", except from November 1 to December 25, when citizens will say "MAGA and Merry Christmas".

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

William Bear posted:

President Trump will mandate that all conversations and correspondance end with "MAGA", except from November 1 to December 25, when citizens will say "MAGA and Merry Christmas".

two months of christmas? jfc someone stop trump

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

William Bear posted:

This will be enforced by further mandating that all email be hosted on a Trump server in Trump Tower. All citizens will be issued an encryption key for use with all encrypted services allowing Trump to decode and ensure compliance.

MAGA

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

oliwan posted:

In 2016 the only bathroom concern I have is why there's still troughs in some places. I mean, come on. Lets all abandon that uncomfortable situation.

What the hell? Like, this whole debate is stupid and made up from the conservative side but at least try and PRETEND you mean it, rear end in a top hat. That's a single occupant bathroom. There's no "girls" in there who need to be protected from you. And you didn't even dress in drag or something to even pretend there's some point to this. What the hell is "just wrong" about someone going into a single occupant bathroom? Did you not wash your hands? Because that's all I can really manage to take away from this.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Do you think that somewhere in Italy, noted orange buffoon Silvio Berlusconi is furiously taking notes in preparation for a comeback? Should we all be buying MIGA hat futures?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Jack of Hearts posted:

Do you think that somewhere in Italy, noted orange buffoon Silvio Berlusconi is furiously taking notes in preparation for a comeback? Should we all be buying MIGA hat futures?

idk it seems like berlusconi and trump should compare notes, as only one of them has actually hosed children and the other just wants to

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jack of Hearts posted:

Would be good to have Trump, Putin and Berlusconi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMX3EgnI6xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHbM-Ddp83I

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.texastribune.org/

On the homepage is a link to a stream of Ted Cruz currently speaking at the Texas GOP convention. Let's see if he bends the knee! Basic stump speech so far.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Ted may want to brush up on Article 1 Section 8. There's some other stuff.

https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/731564261130952704

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

two months of christmas? jfc someone stop trump

Don't live in the Philippines.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

I hope he's thrown, screaming, into a volcanic crater.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Also, I'd be surprised if Ted was particularly enthused about a federal postal service.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Remember when Lyin' Ted whined about the Hurricane Sandy aid package but then demanded that the Federal government bail out Texas?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

Have conservatives given up on dismantling the postal service already?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Pascallion posted:

Also, I'd be surprised if Ted was particularly enthused about a federal postal service.

it is explicitly mentioned in the constitution therefore it is good and holy

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

baw posted:

nah, they kneecapped the postal service during the w years and its dying a pathetic, lingering death

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Jewel Repetition posted:

Just imagining it would be so funny I would actually lose my mind. The literal definition of "hilarious."

is that before or after he gains in the polls from acting like a jackass in the debate while hillary sits there awkwardly

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Mr. Pumroy posted:

nah, they kneecapped the postal service during the w years and its dying a pathetic, lingering death
You have to admit pushing Flat Rate as a quick and easy shipping solution is a conscious move to take advantage of America's dumbest, though.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

baw posted:

so were a lot of other things that he didn't mention

nothingmatters.gif

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Mr. Pumroy posted:

it doesnt say that the postal service has to be functional or well-funded

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm glad that Dees finally bent the knee:

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

same

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

STAC Goat posted:

What the hell? Like, this whole debate is stupid and made up from the conservative side but at least try and PRETEND you mean it, rear end in a top hat.

I don't know for sure, but I'm confident it's actually something stupid and made up from the liberal side since there wasn't a problem with people being arrested for using the wrong bathroom in the first place.

"True conservatives" just took the bait HARD, which sucks for those of us who don't give a gently caress about culture war nonsense.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Oiled and Ready posted:

I don't know for sure, but I'm confident it's actually something stupid and made up from the liberal side since there wasn't a problem with people being arrested for using the wrong bathroom in the first place.

"True conservatives" just took the bait HARD, which sucks for those of us who don't give a gently caress about culture war nonsense.

Lol

Lol @ u

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

etalian posted:

Little Rubio no... :(

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

etalian posted:

Gonna need a mod to make this the subforum background

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
The thing that gets me about the theory that Trump leaked the tape to the Washington Post, if I was a reporter that had a batshit insane conversation with Donald Trump I would retain that tape because WTF? But if I was Donald Trump why would I keep track of a tape of myself acting bananas for 25 years and have it archived in an accessible way among all the nutty stuff I have done over the years.

I think the weirder question is why Trump both had the tape and knew where it was all these years later than why he would release it.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Which bathroom to use and not cause a ruckus is a huge problem for tans people not a liberal false flag you info wars gently caress.
You don't hear about people getting arrested over it because trans people have been invisible and aren't super confident in passing would just wait to go home or something. Like Ted Cruz told them to do because he wants them to stay invisible like gay people used to be.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

etalian posted:

I wonder what Dees thinks about those anti-Zionist Hasidic Jews

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
I don't think Dees knows many jews personally.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Isn't Trump's daughter literally married to a Jew banker? Dees is showing an alarming lack of consistency here

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Three Olives posted:

The thing that gets me about the theory that Trump leaked the tape to the Washington Post, if I was a reporter that had a batshit insane conversation with Donald Trump I would retain that tape because WTF? But if I was Donald Trump why would I keep track of a tape of myself acting bananas for 25 years and have it archived in an accessible way among all the nutty stuff I have done over the years.

I think the weirder question is why Trump both had the tape and knew where it was all these years later than why he would release it.

Ha I really owned those guys, I was only pretending to be retarded.
Except he doesn't think he was looking retarded.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Isn't Trump's daughter literally married to a Jew banker? Dees is showing an alarming lack of consistency here

yup
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

TheTatteredKing posted:

Which bathroom to use and not cause a ruckus is a huge problem for tans people not a liberal false flag you info wars gently caress.
You don't hear about people getting arrested over it because trans people have been invisible and aren't super confident in passing would just wait to go home or something. Like Ted Cruz told them to do because he wants them to stay invisible like gay people used to be.

You misunderstand. I meant it wasn't an issue until liberals made it one, at which point conservatives took the bait and began passing discriminatory legislation.

And i know plenty of trans people and don't like Alex Jones' take on pretty much anything except DUH GLOBALISTS

• Locked thread