Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

exceptance is all i evar wanted frum somethingawful dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

thank god there's sam kriss to remind us that frum was a speechwriter for the bush administration otherwise we forget this fact that helpful leftists remind us of literally every time frum tweets

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this is a p deece stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX3j0sQ7ot8

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

peeonwe posted:

exceptance is all i evar wanted frum somethingawful dot com

samo

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Fallen Hamprince posted:

thank god there's sam kriss to remind us that frum was a speechwriter for the bush administration otherwise we forget this fact that helpful leftists remind us of literally every time frum tweets

this unironically

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

safely sodomized posted:

"boy pop i hope you nuke those norks real good and they all die"

For so long I just took it for granted that Eric was the vat-grown mutant in the family; I completely forgot what a profoundly ugly specimen Don Jr. is.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

so let's just say hypothetically Trump decides to use nukes.... would congress use an emergency session and try to invoke the 25th to boot him out?

hahahahahaha ahahahahahahaaaahaha ahahaaaa ahahahaa aaaoijetoigj09t8figjokjfhvbkml,;

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

Alexa, how do i not barf. All i can do is barf please advise

"Okay. Looking up 'how to barf a whole lot' on YouTube."

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Patter Song posted:

Luther Strange is one of the tallest Senators of all time, at 6' 9"

nice

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

hahahahahaha ahahahahahahaaaahaha ahahaaaa ahahahaa aaaoijetoigj09t8figjokjfhvbkml,;

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Patter Song posted:

Luther Strange is one of the tallest Senators of all time, at 6' 9". He replaced Jeff Sessions, who was 5' 4".

no wonder trump endorsed him

if he didn't and he won and trump gave him the ol jerk n pull luther would rip his arm off and beat him with it

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

if yr like me and like to watch stupid poo poo to calm down and relax, there's a show on about japanese toilets in about 5 min on nhk world https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/ have fun

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Bilirubin posted:

Whoa King of the Hill is coming back?

wait really gently caress yeah

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

nevermind about dying in a nuke i gotta live to see the new koh

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

safely sodomized posted:

:rip: luanne

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hahahaaahaetrhetgnbnrnr

tho seriously lol we're no where near anything that could be considered a crisis

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MAGA Warlord posted:

can't wait for the nuclear exchange, followed by massive stock market panic, followed by multiple bubbles bursting, followed by massive global depression and further disintegration of world order

Ya same

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Gimme feul gimme fire gimme nuclear missile fired

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Do you think Tormp knows where Guam is

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

safely sodomized posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR8QIi4xTWg

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

safely sodomized posted:

it already ran like 12 seasons, I dunno how much is left in that well

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

seen, appreci8

time to reciproc8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2quiyHfJQw

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Baloogan posted:

hahahaaahaetrhetgnbnrnr

tho seriously lol we're no where near anything that could be considered a crisis

trump doesnt know that and therefore we are

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's not like Mike Judge has had a great career full of hits since King of the Hill either.

I dunno about this new King of the Hill, it's setting off alarm bells in my brain

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Patter Song posted:

Luther Strange is one of the tallest Senators of all time, at 6' 9". He replaced Jeff Sessions, who was 5' 4".

Why the gently caress is everyone involved with this misbegotten administration such a goddamned caricature? Are we absolutely sure the nuclear holocaust didn't already happen and lay an upper decker in the gene pool?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slamhound posted:

For so long I just took it for granted that Eric was the vat-grown mutant in the family; I completely forgot what a profoundly ugly specimen Don Jr. is.

that's shopped

they're both hosed, but not that hosed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

it already ran like 12 seasons, I dunno how much is left in that well

koh is extremely good except the super political stuff so hopefully it doesnt bog down in that again

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

just use magic missile idiots, it nmever misses

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

safely sodomized posted:

koh is extremely good except the super political stuff so hopefully it doesnt bog down in that again

trump

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's not like Mike Judge has had a great career full of hits since King of the Hill either.

I dunno about this new King of the Hill, it's setting off alarm bells in my brain

New beavis and butthead was good. Silicon Valley is good. Hope u enjoyed my opinions on thing

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

it's insanely good that the president of the united states is a senile basket case with a pathological need to 'hit back' against perceived slights and zero impulse control

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hank hill voted for trump

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gently caress yeah

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

crazy cloud posted:

New beavis and butthead was good. Silicon Valley is good. Hope u enjoyed my opinions on thing

All I knew about was that show about liberals and Idiocracy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince posted:

it's insanely good that the president of the united states is a senile basket case with a pathological need to 'hit back' against perceived slights and zero impulse control

gently caress. yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Hank Hill voted for mc muffon

• Locked thread