Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

How the gently caress is Flyquest9 top 3

My God how is liquid so bad. It's like piglet and reignover are fighting against their entire goddamn team.

Is akaadian a rookie because he's playing drat well... And keith is garbage

Edit: and I know piglets not playing amazing either anymore but it's a really lovely feeling when you know some of your teammates are garbage. There's a lot of pressure and you start feeling like you have to do risky poo poo and overperform to win and its not fun at all. Source: all of our colleges moba teams

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Feb 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
ok guys the new trend is to post like u are high or drunk all the time dont break the trend or you are lame

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Well that was a throw.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

ok guys the new trend is to post like u are high or drunk all the time dont break the trend or you are lame

Most people are high or drunk when they watch the games from the previous day

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Being drunk is a precondition for watching EU LCS

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Okay, so I haven't kept up with the news, what's the deal with OGN and SPOTV this season?

Urthor
Jul 28, 2014

Aumanor posted:

Okay, so I haven't kept up with the news, what's the deal with OGN and SPOTV this season?

Riot split the games, Spottv has certain nights a week, OGN has other nights a week, because Riot like to destroy their esport brand. It's all broadcast on LCK1 irrespective of broadcaster for the West.

Riot basically did it just to shut down OGN because OGN had come to "represent" League in the LCK, and was too powerful.

Also SKT vs MVP g2 was a good watch, MVP did a solid job.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Smol posted:

Being drunk is a precondition for watching EU LCS

Each team needs their own drink that matches the team colours

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Watching EU Challenger Series, Loulex bravely continues his quest to be bad.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
I'm okay with watching Selfie dunk some nooblords

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Bjergsens azir is disgusting

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Smol posted:

Being drunk is a precondition for playing EU LCS

fixed.

fakedit: also applies to casting EU LCS games as well

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There's like three teams better in EU challenger than the middle of the pack EU LCS.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
"Dear me, did you not go to school?" EU CS casting banter is actually not bad.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
P1 v TSM is probably gonna be p. cool to me, an idiot.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Sexpansion posted:

Bjergsens azir is disgusting

Bjergsen is . . . Good?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Bjergsen is . . . Good?

He's a bad shotcaller but an awesome player

TSM's issue has always been that they don't have a good, cohesive vision of how to win and get poo poo done

This is part coaching but also that they don't have any good field commanders. Kinda really hard to fix because it's difficult to get old talent like bjerg to listen to new people, and even Yellowstar couldn't command TSM to play different.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Tsm getting outplayed all over the map right now even though they had a big laning advantage

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

P1 are cool and good. :)

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Firebert posted:

Tsm getting outplayed all over the map right now even though they had a big laning advantage

Turtle is Not Good (TM)

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Here's the TSM ban phase strategy I'd like to see: Don't leave snowballing champions, especially Kha'zix, open when the meta involves low-mobility ADCs and yours is Turtle.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Here's the TSM ban phase strategy I'd like to see: Don't leave snowballing champions, especially Kha'zix, open when the meta involves low-mobility ADCs and yours is Turtle.

Better yet, ban wildturtle and poach a challenger ADC

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Transient People posted:

Better yet, ban wildturtle and poach a challenger ADC

i hear there's this keith guy that's pretty good

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
This is a fun series

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

The return of NRG as Dig is unfortunate.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Darshan has a 2-0 Bo3 win over Ssumday.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Fly's amazing double fakeout draft zigged, zagged, faked TSM out, and then drafted a bad team.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Keith is terrible!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
That was a fun series

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
I wonder if Froggen being on a bad team brings out his inner "I hate everything" in which case I want Echo Fox to finish 10th every split but never get relegated until Froggen retires.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?

rabidsquid posted:

afreeca lost on blue side to jag last night while also being the first lck loss with rengar. while kongdoo has one of the worst losing streaks in lck history, i think afreeca can easily manage to lose to them

lol i went to loleventvods and mixed up the matches in my head. makes it worse since i loving hate jin air. i just want marin to have a team.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Idk about team fly quests draft choices

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Eve is the only oddball choice, but Moon is probabl the best Eve on NA ladder and it works well with Shen

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Balls, the retired 8th best top laner in NA, is better than Flame, Ssomeday, Huhi, etc.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
imt bot is so loving bad. cody sun is literally useless and why the hell did they import this other guy. weren't they looking at kasing or someone? jesus

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Lovechop posted:

imt bot is so loving bad. cody sun is literally useless and why the hell did they import this other guy. weren't they looking at kasing or someone? jesus

Cody "Cody Sun" Sun has been underwhelming as gently caress.

And how can you not like Olleh, star of teams such as Hong Kong eSports and paiN Gaming? What a pedigree this guy has!

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
C9 draft is probably the best comp you can hope for on this patch. Impossible to walk through Daisy, MF ult and Syndra orbs to do anything and even if you get a pick on a person they have like four forms or shielding or healing between Ivern and Shen. Just gross. Plus, Shen can just stack MR for the split vs. Naut and TF.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I think moon is pretty loving good tbh

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBCHhSSoERM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
more like "Cody Sonned" LOL

• Locked thread