Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Great Big Bee!

Zyla posted:

omg it me

:dance:

thanks everyyobber

you are the best forum in the tri state area!

i just wanted to chip in and say hi and i hope you have a great birthday! and if anyone is reading this in the future and it's their birthday as well, i hope their birthday is good too. i extend these wishes through time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

social vegan posted:

like "happier than a h*ckin a cornfield"?

this beer is h*ckin good and that h*ckin friend better show up for games night

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

yeah, he's way too cute for me. and he's got a STEM degree. :negative:

don't knock yourself i think the results speak for themselves

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

I Was The Fury posted:

http://pastebin.com/XVAnRB7g

Here is the story. Feel free to ask questions and I'll try to answer any that aren't personally identifiable.

OMG.

Ask your GF to imagine that Miranda in this story is her favourite co-worker, and what advice she would give that co-worker with regard to Alice, because I would bet that your GF's response would be to :sever:

Then tell your GF to take her own advice because HOT drat Alice is a garbage trainwreck of a human being who will suck out all of her life force eventually if she doesn't.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Fanky Malloons posted:

OMG.

Ask your GF to imagine that Miranda in this story is her favourite co-worker, and what advice she would give that co-worker with regard to Alice, because I would bet that your GF's response would be to :sever:

Then tell your GF to take her own advice because HOT drat Alice is a garbage trainwreck of a human being who will suck out all of her life force eventually if she doesn't.

She knows she should sever and block, but she also considers herself too weak to actually cut off all chances of Alice apologizing and owning up to her poo poo. I personally don't understand the reluctance but maybe I would if I hadn't had an ex who forced that level of forgiveness out of me by holding a knife to my throat in one of her "painkiller withdrawals"

Hell I probably would have been in Cal's position if Alice had set her sights on me after that. I used to think she was sane and never had a reason to doubt her integrity until Miranda pointed out all the inconsistencies and evidence of mountains of bullshit. Then again, if I had gotten closer to her than I was, I might have found a reason to investigate, but I tend to not bother putting out that effort unless I see something really suspicious.

Zyla posted:

omg it me

:dance:

thanks everyyobber

you are the best forum in the tri state area!

Any rad plans for your birthday?

social vegan

last minute present ideas

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/made-solid-medium-leather-wrapped-stone/4497177?cm_mmc=Twitter-_-share-_-site-_-4497177

alnilam

lol

alnilam

Zyla it's very nice of you to offer to buy me drinks for your birthday tonight, since it's your birthday I'll let you pick where we go

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Today I learned that Nordstroms sells rocks and magic spells. I also learned that I don't know what cashmere looks like.

Fanky Malloons

I Was The Fury posted:

She knows she should sever and block, but she also considers herself too weak to actually cut off all chances of Alice apologizing and owning up to her poo poo.

I don't get it either then, because A) how much of a difference would it even make at this point if Alice owned up and apologized? That's not going to fix the consequences of her lifetime of lovely behaviour. Not that A matters anyway, because B) realistically, she's never going to do that because it would require insight and hard work on Alice's part, which do not seem to be things that she would enjoy. Source: I've been waiting for like 4 or 5 years for the emotional vampire I cut off to figure her goddamn poo poo out and get back to me (LOL not really, bc I don't actually care anymore).

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

bean mom

alnilam posted:

Zyla it's very nice of you to offer to buy me drinks for your birthday tonight, since it's your birthday I'll let you pick where we go

naw you pick, i'm lazy but i got the goods

<3

Any and everyone here is always drinkin for free if im around! My birthday has been great, big steak, a brain MRI, and now warm movies with fuzzy slippers on :kimchi:

I'm glad my life is completely drama free. It's a+ fantastic.

I wonder what Alice does all day.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Another idea
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Collard-Greens/prod191750156/p.prod

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Fanky Malloons

Zyla posted:

She thinks up LIES!!

PS Happy bothdee, I hope give you pictures of your brain to show off to your friends.

bean mom

Fanky Malloons posted:

She thinks up LIES!!

PS Happy bothdee, I hope give you pictures of your brain to show off to your friends.

H*ck yeah i will.

thanks

----------------

Fanky Malloons

Fanky Malloons posted:

I hope give you pictures of your brain to show off to your friends.

To clarify, I hope the brain doctors give you pics of your brain -- it would be A LITTLE weird if it was someone else.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Zyla I hope you had an awesome birthday full of cool stuff and things!!!

So the friend and roomates had me and the husband over for drinks/ribs/vidya games last night. Husband has severe anxiety and getting him to go out is difficult and rarely happens. Turns out he gets along with them well enough that during my shift he's gonna hang out there all night and play bass in front of actual live people. I really <3 my pals for getting him out

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

I am super happy for your husband and for you, Zyla! I sometimes get stuck inside by anxiety and it's wonderful when something breaks through

I'm having a bath with a Lush bath bomb, drinking a glass of nice wine, and reading about Final Fantasy XV. living the dream

Rushi

by Smythe
You're all so sophisticated

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm drinking grapette and playing animal crossing on my nintendo 3ds in my rainbow bunny pajamas, i am the sophisticate

alnilam

I'm playing bar trivia and our team name is Deez Nuts Roasting on an Open Fire lol

death sext

hamjobs posted:

i'm drinking grapette and playing animal crossing on my nintendo 3ds in my rainbow bunny pajamas, i am the sophisticate

real close to same but v8 and cat pajamas instead :o

social vegan

alnilam posted:

I'm playing bar trivia and our team name is Deez Nuts Roasting on an Open Fire lol

lol

Rushi

by Smythe

hamjobs posted:

A fireplace away from as sophisticated as it gets.

alnilam posted:

Hahaha ok maybe you're keeping it pretty real.

Mariana Horchata

Zyla posted:

naw you pick, i'm lazy but i got the goods

<3

Any and everyone here is always drinkin for free if im around! My birthday has been great, big steak, a brain MRI, and now warm movies with fuzzy slippers on :kimchi:

I'm glad my life is completely drama free. It's a+ fantastic.

Happy birthday friend!

also enjoy ur brain pics, i have a bunch of those...expensive - but still wicked cool

:marc:

:eyepop:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rushi posted:

A fireplace away from as sophisticated as it gets.

i got netflix yule log on hell yeah

death sext posted:

real close to same but v8 and cat pajamas instead :o

:hfive: we are the yob mascots for wednesday eve

ArclightBorealis

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
I meanwhile have been wrapping up my last assignment for my classes this week while balancing the fact that I've gotten addicted to Bloodborne all over again. Certainly not sophisticated, but that's how it is.

But hey, at least I won't have to worry about any school stuff till next year. Perhaps by that time I'll start lurking less.

POOL IS CLOSED

sweeet. i'm drinking white tea from a floral mug and saucer while building a skytram in terraria. rockin' some polka dot pj pants and a domokun hoodie.

bean mom

awww yiss

----------------

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

alnilam posted:

How dare you Deez Nuts and Bernie Sanders has brought upon us 1000 years of conservative darkness

social vegan

i was practicing piano like a good man

POOL IS CLOSED

royal geese! *bows hastily out of the way of the geese aristos*

vanisher

These dressed up ducks geese are so rad

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Dec 7, 2016

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Rushi

by Smythe
Am I the only one without pj pants over here O:

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Aww lookit the eyeballs!

E also i am at work, and while we're allowed to wear pjs i just can't get used to the idea so jeans it is

bean mom

i put a blanket over my toes to keep them warmer and my cat settled on top of it, but i slipped out for ice cream and she got to lick the top of the container clean.

Its a good birthday

----------------

alnilam

Zyla posted:

i put a blanket over my toes to keep them warmer and my cat settled on top of it, but i slipped out for ice cream and she got to lick the top of the container clean.

Its a good birthday

everyone's a winner!

e: except for us, at trivia, we didn't win

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Rushi posted:

Am I the only one without pj pants over here O:

I own several pairs but I'm still in my slacks until after my doctors appointment.

After that though, it's joints and jammies

And laundry

bean mom

alnilam posted:

everyone's a winner!

oh nooooo

joints and jammies sounds like an amazing slumber party kinda nite

----------------

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

alnilam posted:

everyone's a winner!

You've dishonoured this house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I blame ladybird johnson for being in a first lady photograph that mysteriously looks like it was taken in the late 70s rather than the mid 60s