Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Brio-shut the gently caress up, in other words?

I laughed at this

no pun on my part, I just liked it :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Do you even sift?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Matza hot takes in this thread

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
no matter which way you slice it i oven like to wheat and write these puns

one time i even asked to pump her nickle! lololol

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Rn I really want you all to die in the worst possible kind of fire, fyi

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

sebmojo posted:

oh man I haven't made bonfire bread since I was a kid

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

sebmojo posted:

Bread is like the sun, it rises in the yeast, and sets in the waist.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
lol i forgot this wasnt gbs, but then seb reminded me what swell and tolerant people there are in this here subforum.

"thick as the glutens in meemaws bread" as my mom would say

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

No offense

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

sneakyfrog posted:

lol i forgot this wasnt gbs, but then seb reminded me what swell and tolerant people there are in this here subforum.

"thick as the glutens in meemaws bread" as my mom would say

I went to the zoo and saw a baguette in a cage… The zookeeper said it was bread in captivity.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Pimblor posted:

I went to the zoo and saw a baguette in a cage… The zookeeper said it was bread in captivity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Alaois posted:

this is fitting for the SA Sagas thread because it does a good job illustrating why 2012-era GBS was completely unreadable

guestimate posted:

Your pun chains suck y'all

Take it to Reddit

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:siren:fun police:siren:

come out with your fun immediately this is not a drill any fun attempts wil be met with lethal force i am very serious *pssssht*

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Was the goon junkie guy the same dude who lost his arm and had a big panther tattoo on his back? Then some goon photoshopped the panther tat so it was missing a leg? And then the guy died or something?Or m I mixing up my sagas here? I just remember "backpanther" was a running joke for some time and that the guy was supposedly kind of stupid and lost and arm and I think his life being dumb.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

sneakyfrog posted:

come out with your fun immediately this is not a drill any fun attempts wil be met with lethal force i am very serious *pssssht*

:razz:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

BiggerBoat posted:

Was the goon junkie guy the same dude who lost his arm and had a big panther tattoo on his back? Then some goon photoshopped the panther tat so it was missing a leg? And then the guy died or something?Or m I mixing up my sagas here? I just remember "backpanther" was a running joke for some time and that the guy was supposedly kind of stupid and lost and arm and I think his life being dumb.

no the one arm guy with the backpanther was abunchofnumbers and if I remember right he bought a super nuts motorcycle (possibly with lottery or inheritance money) even though everyone told him not to. then he wrecked it and lost an arm. I dont think he was a junkie nor did he die though.

ps: puns mat, so??

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

BiggerBoat posted:

abunchofnumbers was a motorcycle guy, with a tattoo took a bad spill and became disabled

then bought a manual lamborghini

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

BiggerBoat posted:

I dunno about the drugs part, but there was the goon who’d never driven a motorcycle before and bought an overpowered sport bike against all advice from the more experienced cycleheads in AI who told him to start with something easier to handle, then promptly wrecked it and lost an arm in the process. He then turned around and used the insurance money from the cycle wreck to buy an overpowered high-end sports car (Ferrari or something similar), which was a loving stick shift (yeah, his shifting arm was the one he lost). And then he wrecked that too (maybe died in that wreck? Can’t remember). I think he may actually have been the backpanther dude, but these dead gay forums are chock full of people who aren’t known for making the best life choices.

Edit: goddammit, what the people above me said. I’m too slow with the phone posting.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
still more detailed than my remembery

:frog::respek::unsmith:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i think it was a loving busa too

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

sneakyfrog posted:

i think it was a loving busa too

it's always a busa or a gixxer with that kind of dude

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
just young and dumb and arrogant like maremma sheepdog lady

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

For some reason I thought backpanther died. Apparently not

For anyone that remembers the dollfucker threads, Kevin Havens is still alive and (not) well.

https://dollsbook.com/members/ki5jyd/

I always found those threads fascinating - and him in particular - not so much for his fetish but for his weird obsession with the most mundane poo poo (like Squeeze, Linux, Bawls energy drinks, etc.) and how he would interject those subjects into anything he wrote, including posting as his dolls spewing the same nonsense. He goes off on these weird tangents in incredible and poorly written detail.

He's still at it and has apparently discovered Whataburger! so now he's constantly on about that. They catered his wedding. He married his doll because of course he did. There's a photo gallery in the link if anyone wants to see the wedding kiss and a picture of a hamburger.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
God can you imagine being one of the people that had to cater that? I don’t know how your brain could be equipped to handle that without having a shitload of experience with grody online stuff to prepare you.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

One of my favorite stories, but I've never seen/read the actual thread. Didn't it implant on a tree or something and chew through a door to get to it?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3090725

enjoy friend

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

sneakyfrog posted:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

but where's the payoff

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
payoff i think was offsite, on another forum i cant recall off the top of my head but apparently dog got rehomed? its a sad story, much like mr backpanther

less schaeden more hatin i guess you could say

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Ugly In The Morning posted:

God can you imagine being one of the people that had to cater that? I don’t know how your brain could be equipped to handle that without having a shitload of experience with grody online stuff to prepare you.

I feel like catering a Realdoll wedding is just dropping off a single bag of takeout and bolting, though? Ain't like there's gonna be the whole family there.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Antivehicular posted:

I feel like catering a Realdoll wedding is just dropping off a single bag of takeout and bolting, though? Ain't like there's gonna be the whole family there.

And I doubt the girls eat that much.

Except Kevin will post as his doll and she'll talk about how yummy her whataburger was and how much better her cpu runs under linux while listening to Squeeze and...

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
this is gonna be an unpopular opinion around here but real dolls are creepy af

thanks that's my take

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Snow Cone Capone posted:

oh man I haven't made bonfire bread since I was a kid

Would you say that put a damper on things?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

I dunno about the drugs part, but there was the goon who’d never driven a motorcycle before and bought an overpowered sport bike against all advice from the more experienced cycleheads in AI who told him to start with something easier to handle, then promptly wrecked it and lost an arm in the process. He then turned around and used the insurance money from the cycle wreck to buy an overpowered high-end sports car (Ferrari or something similar), which was a loving stick shift (yeah, his shifting arm was the one he lost). And then he wrecked that too (maybe died in that wreck? Can’t remember). I think he may actually have been the backpanther dude, but these dead gay forums are chock full of people who aren’t known for making the best life choices.

Edit: goddammit, what the people above me said. I’m too slow with the phone posting.
Missing in this is that he wrecked the cycle that everyone told him was too powerful, then bought an even more powerful cycle that everyone told him was also stupid as gently caress because he couldn't handle the last one, and then he lost his arm wrecking that one.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

I think this was in TG or possibly a repost of an offsite thread, but does anyone have a link to the WH40k "dropship" dude getting wrecked? Some guy abusing the rules of a certain faction to only place his units after the other person had, and then some guy with an average/mediocre army placed his units so that there was nowhere for the other guy to place his and he lost by default. The aftermath was a picture of the winner smiling and the loser glaring in pure neckbeard rage.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Can only find the imgur story:

https://imgur.com/gallery/V0gND

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Fantastic! Thank you.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

sneakyfrog posted:

My FAVE. Poor doggo, though.

Am pretty sure I recently saw the famous picture of her baby with a cigarette and a beer in its hand (obviously a joke, but trashy anyways.)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

RNG posted:

I think this was in TG or possibly a repost of an offsite thread, but does anyone have a link to the WH40k "dropship" dude getting wrecked? Some guy abusing the rules of a certain faction to only place his units after the other person had, and then some guy with an average/mediocre army placed his units so that there was nowhere for the other guy to place his and he lost by default. The aftermath was a picture of the winner smiling and the loser glaring in pure neckbeard rage.

As a 40K player, 40K is really dumb. I love the game, but it's really dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Ghostlight posted:

Missing in this is that he wrecked the cycle that everyone told him was too powerful, then bought an even more powerful cycle that everyone told him was also stupid as gently caress because he couldn't handle the last one, and then he lost his arm wrecking that one.

Because clearly the problem with the first motorcycle was that it WASN'T powerful enough, and that's why he wrecked it. :rolleyes: It's like a bottomless hole of stupidity.

Thanks for filling in the details; I knew I wasn't quite all the way there. :hfive: