Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Ah, gotcha. Thats the piece i was missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

My favorite part of this thread is people calling us ungoony. I have literal serfs that rat so I get full reimbursement, and ive stolen more isk this week from hostiles than ordo garr ever stole from blues.

Like I'm pretty sure making the entire English speaking world unite in an attempt to kill us because of years of bullying and trolling and scamming them and blowing up their hisec freighters and making people like gevlon spend their entire fortune sending mercs after us is peak goon.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Venom Snake posted:

There's nobody there because you can't make money and all the moons are tied up by people who will drop enough capitals on you to collapse into a black hole if you threaten them. Also now that PvP can be found a lot easier people don't need to live in an NPC null area right next to highsec.

that's kinda sad, but I guess it's power creep

Is FW the main source of lowsec pvp? Or is NPC 0.0 (fountain, delve, wildlands) going fairly strong still?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Reverand maynard posted:

My favorite part of this thread is people calling us ungoony. I have literal serfs that rat so I get full reimbursement, and ive stolen more isk this week from hostiles than ordo garr ever stole from blues.

Like I'm pretty sure making the entire English speaking world unite in an attempt to kill us because of years of bullying and trolling and scamming them and blowing up their hisec freighters and making people like gevlon spend their entire fortune sending mercs after us is peak goon.

Tim Jong-un
Aug 22, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Imperial guardians the former SMA corp moved into a pocket in Syndicate where they're being farmed by Hungarians and there are quite a few smaller groups that do daily roams through.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Reverand maynard posted:

Agreed; but who other than random trolls are saying people are ungoony?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Tim Jong-un posted:

Imperial guardians the former SMA corp moved into a pocket in Syndicate where they're being farmed by Hungarians and there are quite a few smaller groups that do daily roams through.

Snagged one of their shippers before they could get away :smug:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I mean NC. still hates us from when we blew up Tri mk3's Avatar in 319, like 6 years ago

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Goatman Sacks posted:

I mean NC. still hates us from when we blew up Tri mk3's Avatar in 319, like 6 years ago

I mentioned that to an ncdot guy about three weeks ago and he was all "KIA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH US CLOSING THE ALLIANCE THAT TITAN WASN'T THEM". Still genuinely gets ex-tri guys worked up beautifully.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Hey Endie have you had opportunity to converse with Sir Molle or Lady Scarlet yet?

Machado de Assis
Dec 12, 2005

Landsknecht posted:

Syndicate is that bad? Like there's nobody living in the reblier, s-u, or fd- areas anymore? I always loved syndicate pvp and thought that the regional dynamic added a lot of fun

dunno about now, but a few months ago syndicate US TZ was so dead it killed groon, literally no one in all of lower syndicate except for eve uni in pc9

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

crew posted:

Hey Endie have you had opportunity to converse with Sir Molle or Lady Scarlet yet?

No. Frankly I'd be a bit embarrassed to in both cases. Way back then I was a bit rude about people and for a few years I've grown up enough to kinda regret that.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Endie posted:

No. Frankly I'd be a bit embarrassed to in both cases. Way back then I was a bit rude about people and for a few years I've grown up enough to kinda regret that.

Pandemic Legion: an alliance for mature grownups (who like children, white supremacy, and other causes)

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Machado de Assis posted:

dunno about now, but a few months ago syndicate US TZ was so dead it killed groon, literally no one in all of lower syndicate except for eve uni in pc9

I thought hole squad wielding wormhole SRP killed Groon.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
Is the UQ9 final station timer being contested?

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

LemonDrizzle posted:

I thought the plan was just to ddos Tranq again :tinfoil:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

LemonDrizzle posted:

Doesn't look like it. Mittens is giving a dumb motivational speech right now.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Goatman Sacks posted:

Pandemic Legion: an alliance for mature grownups (who like children, white supremacy, and other causes)

I like white people this is uncontested.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

smertrioslol posted:

Agreed; but who other than random trolls are saying people are ungoony?

just that dumbfuck ordo garr.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Machado de Assis posted:

This. It got so bad that at one point Groon joined Cal FW, which is when I split for Waffe. I would log on and be alone for hours, until Longdrinks would drop a 1337420 bounty on me. This was back in late 2014, though. Apparently it got worse after that.

And I think Syndicate being empty led to Groon dying which led to Groon people joining HV. WH SRP didn't happen until later, other than MiMi Coleslaw (PBUH).

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I will now sing for you a song that I hope will ease your performance anxiety.
Fireside chat is up to 1200 people.....

:getin:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Citycop posted:

Fireside chat is up to 1200 people.....

:getin:

Boy if only those people logged in we might... still lose timers by 1000 dudes.

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I will now sing for you a song that I hope will ease your performance anxiety.
Think of all the ship spinning we could accomplish.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Eonwe's thread, which is universally agreed to be the better thread, got a shoutout. :toot:

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Apr 3, 2016

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Unfunny Poster posted:

Eonwe's thread, which is univerally agreed to be the better thread, got a shoutout. :toot:

And voosh into the memory hole it went.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So far Mittani has lied about the "super trap" and about anyone giving a gently caress about VFK

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Reverand maynard posted:

Same here, but when people say 'lack of content'

"I'm unhappy in goons because of lack of content. Flying around spaceship and shooting nerds just doesn't cut it for me."

joins another group, flies spaceships and shoots nerds. "Yay! Content!"

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Goatman Sacks posted:

So far Mittani has lied about the "super trap" and about anyone giving a gently caress about VFK

Probably.I don't really care. I don't need more reasons to murder nerds.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love that I can add people to my ignore list directly from the awful app now. Allows me to filter out the redditor garbage.

Altran
Mar 20, 2013
I might only be recently joined goons, but steamrolling people like the last fountain war was fun, getting steamrolled like now is unfun. Horde alone is pulling 250 dudes in fleet, we need to step up our game.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Altran posted:

I might only be recently joined goons, but steamrolling people like the last fountain war was fun, getting steamrolled like now is unfun. Horde alone is pulling 250 dudes in fleet, we need to step up our game.

The Fountain War started out like this - though not quite as badly. We burned out NC and PL's interest with caracal and siege fleets, and by the end of it we were helicopter dicking tons of dreads.

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

Goatman Sacks posted:

The Fountain War started out like this - though not quite as badly. We burned out NC and PL's interest with caracal and siege fleets, and by the end of it we were helicopter dicking tons of dreads.

I don't mean the one where we hit test, I meant the March 2015 one, steamrolling over n3.

Dude, does your opinion side with gsf or pl?

facultas
Jan 2, 2004

No design, no conception.
The War of Sovless Aggression it is!

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Altran posted:

I don't mean the one where we hit test, I meant the March 2015 one, steamrolling over n3.

Dude, does your opinion side with gsf or pl?

I'm pro GSF but I'm not blind. It's pretty obvious, barring some sort of intel being withheld, that the super trap thing is bs. Also everyone outside of the reddit hordes knew that VFK was a non-issue compared to UQ9.

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

Goatman Sacks posted:

I'm pro GSF but I'm not blind. It's pretty obvious, barring some sort of intel being withheld, that the super trap thing is bs. Also everyone outside of the reddit hordes knew that VFK was a non-issue compared to UQ9.

I wasn't playing during the last VFK camp, the one where NC was killed off. Was it as bad as this time? This is a proper failcascading with no dudes in fleet and losing objectives. LoL, ceptor fleet is the the winning strategy while test alone brings more ceptors across the map.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Altran posted:

I wasn't playing during the last VFK camp, the one where NC was killed off. Was it as bad as this time?

This current war reminds me most of the original BoB invasion of Tenerifis, in terms of direness of situation. Except this time a dude in a frigate can start a timer with 10 minutes of work.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hows the fighting going

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Goatman Sacks posted:

This doesn't really explain why they had all their poo poo in VFK and not UQ9 when we saved the IHUB

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Eonwe posted:

hows the fighting going

We're losing FCON's branch staging while getting a peptalk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
^^ Also Fade.

Eonwe posted:

hows the fighting going

Your EVE thread got a special mention in like the 4th speech The Mittani gave this week about whats going on this week.

• Locked thread