Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Gamerofthegame posted:

The irony is that the bad posting is in fact the posting about alleged bad posting.

makes u think

This game's pacing feels kinda weird tho. After the auction it kinda feels like nothing has really happened in terms of protags and antags. Shrug.

There's been more tension within the two sides than between them: Rafe and Nadine increasingly don't get along, and Nate has (failed) to balance between brother, faux-grandpa, and wife. The actual competition for the treasure has been very by-the-numbers, perhaps because it's not a particularly interesting aspect to try to do again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Tippis posted:

There's been more tension within the two sides than between them: Rafe and Nadine increasingly don't get along, and Nate has (failed) to balance between brother, faux-grandpa, and wife. The actual competition for the treasure has been very by-the-numbers, perhaps because it's not a particularly interesting aspect to try to do again.

Fair enough. Though I'm still of there opinion that there might not be a treasure anymore, and that there's gonna have to be a climactic battle between drug lord man and the Drakes.

Still don't see how Nate's gonna fix his marriage though. He really did take it out to the back of the yard and shoot it in the head.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

bman in 2288 posted:

Fair enough. Though I'm still of there opinion that there might not be a treasure anymore, and that there's gonna have to be a climactic battle between drug lord man and the Drakes.

Still don't see how Nate's gonna fix his marriage though. He really did take it out to the back of the yard and shoot it in the head.

The final boss of the game will be Alcazar but he's wearing clown makeup, and Elena will have to help Nate fight him because Nate's just petrified with fear.

Chip Cheezum
Sep 5, 2006

Sic Parvis Magna and all that
This is what I come back to after being in Disney World for a week???? The next update should be up in just a few days!!!!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I think I speak for the rest of us when I say I'm not sorry

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

Can confirm.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

bman in 2288 posted:

Can confirm.

Well, Chip, you give us an awesome LP of an awesome game, then wander off to have fun, leaving us unattended...

Frankly, what the hell did you expect?

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Samizdata posted:

Well, Chip, you give us an awesome LP of an awesome game, then wander off to have fun, leaving us unattended...

Frankly, what the hell did you expect?

The better of us? :v:

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
This is why Puns are the worst.
It's not that they're bad.

It's that everyone has and is able to chime in with their own.

Save us Nathan Drake. Save us from ourselves!
... Oh right, save yourself first too.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Chip Cheezum posted:

This is what I come back to after being in Disney World for a week???? The next update should be up in just a few days!!!!

as a LP reader I am incapable of making my own entertainment

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Really Pants posted:

as a LP reader I am incapable of making my own entertainment

Well, good thing is, when he gets the new post up and all of us amused, it will be the Last of Fuss.

Dr Sun Try
May 23, 2009

Plaster Town Cop

WindmillSlayer posted:

loving CHRIST

Dismas!

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Gamerofthegame posted:

The irony is that the bad posting is in fact the posting about alleged bad posting.

makes u think

This game's pacing feels kinda weird tho. After the auction it kinda feels like nothing has really happened in terms of protags and antags. Shrug.

No there has been nothing worthwhile in this thread for pages.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Chip Cheezum posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD1cxSE25ck

Frog and Toad
Jul 31, 2008

what

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
i'm so glad you're back, chip. it was horrible without you. please never leave us again.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Chip Cheezum posted:

Something I forgot to mention was that I took time off my vacation to post bad puns in your thread.

The vacation that I'm still on.

Still not sorry.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

saint you upset about all these bad puns, dismas

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I am appalled at the Dismas state of these puns

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

please make it stop

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

You don't have to stick around between updates if you don't want to. You're dismas'd.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

These puns make me Avery annoyed.

... that doesn't really work does it?

Twiggymouse
Mar 4, 2013

Well, take this with a grain of salt, but

double nine posted:

These puns make me Avery annoyed poster.

ProfessorYesNo
Dec 10, 2006
What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in what?

ulvir posted:

please make it stop

Brush it off, guy.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

ProfessorYesNo posted:

Brush it off, guy.

There are times like this I really treasure. Sure, they are little things, but treasures nonetheless.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ulvir posted:

please make it stop

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

ulvir posted:

please make it stop

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
Domain name chipandironicus.com has expired

That's what you get for bad puns.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

My dog anime no

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Valiantman posted:

Domain name chipandironicus.com has expired

That's what you get for bad puns.

:rip: :negative:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

ulvir posted:

please make it stop last.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

EponymousMrYar posted:

This is why Puns are the worst.

It probably would've been more tolerable if they were actually puns in the first place. But only like maybe three at most were.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Chip Cheezum posted:

Well here's a not pun to break things up, since I don't have a Twitter account.

Your Sonic Adventure 2 stream didn't make it into the streams playlist.

Chip Cheezum
Sep 5, 2006

No need to worry, our site's back up. For some reason even though the domain's set to auto-renew, it just... didn't. I dunno! The next update should be up tomorrow. Also a ton of podcasts will be going up in the next week or so since I haven't had the time to edit any of them. We're up to four now. Whoops. :v:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Dragonatrix posted:

It probably would've been more tolerable if they were actually puns in the first place. But only like maybe three at most were.

With such a huge amount of puns, you'd think at least one out of ten would have shown some effort.

But no pun in ten did.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Chip Cheezum posted:

No need to worry, our site's back up. For some reason even though the domain's set to auto-renew, it just... didn't. I dunno! The next update should be up tomorrow. Also a ton of podcasts will be going up in the next week or so since I haven't had the time to edit any of them. We're up to four now. Whoops. :v:

alternatively, you've got a buffer now!

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky
I'm really excited for two of those four, and one I forget entirely!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

My dog anime no
That's still goddamned amazing btw. Just rewatched it, and the combination of anime insanity and the level of commentary are just brilliant.

Chip Cheezum
Sep 5, 2006

We're back! Updates are back! Nathan's back! Puns can end forever now because Nate's back and there are men to jump on again.

Episode 17: Peep Pipe.....Cut Commentary.....Baldurdash

Chip Cheezum fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Dec 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Chip Cheezum posted:

We're back! Updates are back! Nathan's back! Puns can end forever now because Nate's back and there are men to jump on again.

<David Attenborough voice>
Here is wishful thinking in its most common habitat…
</DAv>

• Locked thread