Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Once the curtain is pulled back and the Swifties realize the Chiefs gleefully employ misogynistic, domestic abuser assholes on the regular, will they revolt? Do they even know how racist the tomahawk chop is? Could the Swifties take down the NFL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Taylor Swift allows the NFL to live only with her permission.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I'm needing an update to "idiot kicker" Mr. Mahomes.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Mahomes won't touch this with a ten foot pole, being the bland, please-everyone coward that he is.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If I was his agent I'd tell him exactly that.

But he's big into promoting women's sports so I dunno. He just did this the other day

https://twitter.com/Canaansdad1987/status/1790733291789725844

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

Once the curtain is pulled back and the Swifties realize the Chiefs gleefully employ misogynistic, domestic abuser assholes on the regular, will they revolt? Do they even know how racist the tomahawk chop is? Could the Swifties take down the NFL?

I've been saying for months we need to weaponize Swifties, but for truly good things, like the eternal mission of "gently caress the Cowboys".

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Taylor Swift allows the NFL to live only with her permission.

She's got a break in her tour when the season starts, so she's likely gonna be there on opening night to give her blessing on another season of the NFL, and the ratings will be massive yet again. Start placing bets on Cris Collinsworth saying something stupid.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

fartknocker posted:

I've been saying for months we need to weaponize Swifties, but for truly good things, like the eternal mission of "gently caress the Cowboys".

She's got a break in her tour when the season starts, so she's likely gonna be there on opening night to give her blessing on another season of the NFL, and the ratings will be massive yet again. Start placing bets on Cris Collinsworth saying something stupid.

Let me know if you find a sucker to place that bet, I might want to make one myself.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

fartknocker posted:

Causing the collapse of the Chiefs and Cowboys would be a pretty great 1-2 punch victory for everyone IMO

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Black Sunshine posted:

Causing the collapse of the Chiefs and Cowboys would be a pretty great 1-2 punch victory for everyone IMO

Just tear up the constitution and name her queen if she pulls it off.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Play posted:

Mahomes won't touch this with a ten foot pole, being the bland, please-everyone coward that he is.

https://twitter.com/zmullis/status/1790824579201466479?t=FAOnZWg7TXTol4hPx1oS-A&s=19

Looks like he did a while ago

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I was sad the Chargers opted not to go with an anime schedule release this year because I've really enjoyed the last two years. The Sims one was pretty funny, but I really enjoyed the Chiefs crushing everyone. The only thing I found weird was the phone chargers they crushed for the Chargers were European phone chargers which makes me wonder if they outsourced this video to a Euro company. I haven't watched Raiders or Broncos yet, but I also really enjoyed the Bills, Titans and Jacksonvilles.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The Raiders PR team is trash so...

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Can't afford to pay talented PR people when you're paying out so much in hookers and PF Chang's

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Broncos one is whatever

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Yeah thats not helping.....

Edit: this is fake sorry

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 18:38 on May 16, 2024

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
That can't be real

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

LOL no way

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I was duped sorry

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

I was duped sorry

It's okay, we got to share a laugh together.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

SalTheBard posted:

This has to be fake

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Lmao the funny thing is we all believed it.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

LiquidFriend posted:

Lmao the funny thing is we all believed it.

It's actually incredibly sad, OP

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

3 DONG HORSE posted:

It's actually incredibly sad, OP

Well yes the context itself is bad but he's so all-in I could see that being his 'apology'

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

LiquidFriend posted:

Well yes the context itself is bad but he's so all-in I could see that being his 'apology'

Yeah good point. I don't know what's up or down anymore lol

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
maybe they're mad cause they think he's right

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Black Sunshine posted:

Can't afford to pay talented PR people when you're paying out so much in hookers and PF Chang's

Careful, friend. They're called 'sex workers', or 'personal satisfaction technicians'. I failed to label them correctly recently, causing many goons to burst into fake tears of virtue. Be warned.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Two Chiefs players charged with marijuana possession in Johnson County https://www.ksnt.com/sports/nfl-kansas-city/two-chiefs-players-charged-with-marijuana-possession-in-johnson-county/

quote:

OLATHE, Kan. — Two players with the Kansas City Chiefs are facing charges for possession of marijuana in Johnson County, Kansas.

Chiefs offensive tackles Chukwuebuka Godrick and Wanya Morris were both arrested Thursday and charged with a misdemeanor of first-degree possession of marijuana/THC.

Both have been released on a $2,500 bond. Both had their first court appearances on Friday and are due back in court on May 23, 2024.

Morris, a 2023 third-round pick from the University of Oklahoma, started in four games as a rookie and is expected to compete for the starting left tackle position with rookie Kingsley Suamataia this season.

Godrick joined the Chiefs in 2023 as a designated International Pathway Player from Nigeria and has not played in any games.

What the gently caress is going on with this team??

stump collector
May 28, 2007
They’re just getting a little silly

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

Two Chiefs players charged with marijuana possession in Johnson County https://www.ksnt.com/sports/nfl-kansas-city/two-chiefs-players-charged-with-marijuana-possession-in-johnson-county/

Johnston county is on the border with Missouri, where weed is legal. KC is a city in multiple states with different stages of legality.

The professional athletes who play in KC should loving know this, but I wouldn't be surprised if more KC sports figures get busted like this

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

SalTheBard posted:

kiimo posted:

Chiefs potential left tackle was arrested in Overland Park (where I'm from) yesterday. For having a little bit of weed.

Bringing this up just because how stupid is this

reverse this for gambling.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

That's a stupid situation but know the rules where you work and live, especially right on state borders.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Forrest on Fire posted:

Johnston county is on the border with Missouri, where weed is legal. KC is a city in multiple states with different stages of legality.

I assumed this is exactly what happened. I live in JoCo and was like "Yep someone made a trip to Missouri and got caught"

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I mean, the JoCo sheriff hasn’t really had any interest since it got legalized. These two got popped for DWB and this was all that would stick. I’d be surprised if it even got prosecuted.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Nah. Johnson County just loving sucks and hates everybody and wants to shake you down for all the money.

Just more reason to live on the better side of the metro.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Johnson County police suck.

But it's still a way better place to live, sorry Missouri

see: new Chiefs stadium surely coming

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

lol was this tons of weed, or what?

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

kiimo posted:

Johnson County police suck.

But it's still a way better place to live, sorry Missouri

see: new Chiefs stadium surely coming
Call me crazy I suppose but all the nimbys and stores that all look the same won't overcome not going to jail for a little bit of weed.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Miles Drew Sanders torn achilles. Apparently it happened in early April, and he had a successful surgery, so it's possible he returns mid to late season, if at all. Hope his recovery goes well!

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 12:47 on May 21, 2024

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I believe you mean Drew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008