Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.

SporkChan posted:

So if we can find all of PMom's empowers and know that neither EGalz or I have one, we can be pretty certain neither of us are killers.

:goofy: Pourquoi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

SporkChan posted:

You can't have both gotten an empower on N5

Sometimes I can give fancy gifts

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

Sorry. I was empowered N5. That allowed me to gift two items that Night, which included an empower.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
pmuzz is probably a juggernaut sk but Im a bit curious. did we ever solve the MQ's 2 truths, 1 lie

MockingQuantum posted:

so about that...

as I mentioned earlier, my ability is that I get tidbits of info about what happened during the night, but one of them is not true.

Last night I was told:

- Mr F was visited by two people (at least one person has claimed they visited him)
- Every player performed a night action (Maer has claimed she did not)
- Multiple results from last night were inaccurate

so if Maer's telling the truth and she didn't perform a night action, then that means the other two pieces of info are true, so multiple results people got from their actions may be inaccurate

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Tired Moritz posted:

pmuzz is probably a juggernaut sk but Im a bit curious. did we ever solve the MQ's 2 truths, 1 lie

You and Mr F. (I think?) both claimed to not have a night action.

So that was the lie.

Yes that means one of the truths is "Multiple results from last night were inaccurate" but we have no info on which ones.

I assume Maer did the kill, so hum's watch result is one of them, but the 'multiple' part of that is unknown.

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

SporkChan posted:

You and Mr F. (I think?) both claimed to not have a night action.

So that was the lie.

Yes that means one of the truths is "Multiple results from last night were inaccurate" but we have no info on which ones.

I assume Maer did the kill, so hum's watch result is one of them, but the 'multiple' part of that is unknown.

Both Hal and Maer visited RWC, but Maer did the kill? But even if Ninja Maer did the kill, wouldn't Hum's results be accurate given her ninja status?

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

EGalz18 posted:

He claimed most of them, but I also didn't wrote them all down
N1-Himself
N2-Monathin
N3-Wins
N4-
N5-Me

EGalz18 posted:

Sorry. I was empowered N5. That allowed me to gift two items that Night, which included an empower.

So you got the empower N4 then? N5 is the mystery? Because you gave hum both his masonizer and empower?

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

EGalz18 posted:

Both Hal and Maer visited RWC, but Maer did the kill? But even if Ninja Maer did the kill, wouldn't Hum's results be accurate given her ninja status?

Honestly forgot about Hal.

But still we don't know what results from that night could have been inaccurate.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Tired Moritz posted:

yes! yes!

im very keen to blow up deathcob but I'm gonna wait for everyone to chime in. fyi, my role explicitly says that I kill them so people might want to prod deathcob on the wording on their PM if getting killed during the day counts.

wait I guess voting you doesn't actually make sense

if you're telling the truth

gdi ##unvote before someone goes nuts

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
well, all I ask that people actually tell me who to kill if they vote me for me please. I really dont want to have to guess who people want me to kill, thanks! like if i wake up and i see i get voted off but its just a bunch of wordless ######vote tmoritimos then it'll be annoying for me later!!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

well, all I ask that people actually tell me who to kill if they vote me for me please. I really dont want to have to guess who people want me to kill, thanks! like if i wake up and i see i get voted off but its just a bunch of wordless ######vote tmoritimos then it'll be annoying for me later!!

######vote tmoritimos

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
oops ##vote tmoritimos

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

SporkChan posted:

So you got the empower N4 then? N5 is the mystery? Because you gave hum both his masonizer and empower?

I was told at the beginning-ish of N5 that I was empowered

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Votecount for Day 7

Tired Moritz (1): death cob for cutie, death cob for cutie, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator

Not Voting (6): death cob for cutie, EGalz18, merk, Mr. Humalong, SporkChan, Tired Moritz

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 08th, 2023 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

fyi it's only 4 votes, so worst case is 4 players tomorrow. this might be soft mylo

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Did some rereading and I think I understand how PMom's empower works now.

PMom targets someone in the night. During that same night, that person gets a double action. How exactly this double action resolves seems to be a bit up to taste.

PMom targets:
N1 - PMom (states there was no effect)
N2 - Monathin (states he got 2 uses of his power, never elaborated)
N3 - wins (stated he got one normal cop and one 5 person ecco-3p cop)
N4 -
N5 - EGalz (told me in masonry she had to target the same person twice)
N6 - Hum (stated he was allowed to target two different people)

I can't find anything about who was empowered N4. Except that it wasn't e+

But the semi-important thing. Both hum and EGalz said they were told that night they got a bonus use of the power they'd already confirmed as using. So it doesn't appear that the empower from PMom would allow someone to use one copy of their normal action, and one kill action.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
What if they don't have an normal action other than killing

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

N4 could be Mr. F. Empowering the tracker feels like a good town choice, and we never got a check in before they got mobbed.

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

Tired Moritz posted:

What if they don't have an normal action other than killing

I mused on that in my confessional. I was wondering if giving you an empower would let you take two people to lunch, but I didn't explicitly ask taste since I didn't think he'd give me info on someone else's abilities

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

EGalz18 posted:

I mused on that in my confessional. I was wondering if giving you an empower would let you take two people to lunch, but I didn't explicitly ask taste since I didn't think he'd give me info on someone else's abilities

probably not tbh.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
the fact that deathcob is a beloved princess with a gun is really pinging me tbh. can we ask for flavor?

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

Tired Moritz posted:

the fact that deathcob is a beloved princess with a gun is really pinging me tbh. can we ask for flavor?

t a s t e posted:

Virginia turned, vomited, and after a moment stumbled her way out of the room. She grabbed the revolver on the table as she made her way out into the warmth and light of the morning.[/i]

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Boy you can really tell when someone hasn’t kept up with the thread whatsoever.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

So I'm almost fully confident in EGalz, hum, and Josef.

Varying levels of suspicion on the other three.

However, I think we have time to get all three anyway. (I am assuming there is only 1 scum left. If there are two I don't have any idea who the second is.)

If we vote out TMor today, 3 possible results:
1) TMor is lying about his role, and is scum. Town wins!
2) TMor is telling the truth about his role, and takes out merk, who flips scum. Town wins!
3) TMor is telling the truth about his role, and takes out merk, who flips town.

If 3 happens, then there will be the 4 players I'm confident are town, and cob.
hum has offered to redirect the NK onto himself, as he has BP's.

Even if that doesn't work, there would still be 3 town left to the 1 town.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

SporkChan posted:

So I'm almost fully confident in EGalz, hum, and Josef.

Varying levels of suspicion on the other three.

However, I think we have time to get all three anyway. (I am assuming there is only 1 scum left. If there are two I don't have any idea who the second is.)

2) TMor is telling the truth about his role, and takes out merk, who flips scum. Town wins!
3) TMor is telling the truth about his role, and takes out merk, who flips town.

If 3 happens, then there will be the 4 players I'm confident are town, and cob.
hum has offered to redirect the NK onto himself, as he has BP's.

Even if that doesn't work, there would still be 3 town left to the 1 town.

"3 town left to the 1 scum"

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Worst case scenario would be 2 scum but that would be unlikely. Guys, if you want me to blow up merk, you need to get them to vote me though

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

Worst case scenario would be 2 scum but that would be unlikely. Guys, if you want me to blow up merk, you need to get them to vote me though

Well now they aren't going to, are they?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Why not? If they're town, there's no reason not to cooperate

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

Why not? If they're town, there's no reason not to cooperate

IF

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
If we're near deadline and merk won't cooperate then we just switch the vote to merk. If you guys are that worried that I'm scum, we can always do the thing again tomorrow.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I'm just telling people now so that the 4 people that aren't on trial don't all vote me because then I'm forced to choose between all of you guys.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
if theres a masonry, would be cool if you guys coordinate your votes so merk dont pull any vote/unvote shenanigans...

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

merk has made 1 post in the last 5 days.

I think we vote merk today, and if that doesn't end it we vote TMor tomorrow.

##vote merk

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

Oh I thought you could kill anyone. I didn’t know they had to vote for you. In that case ##vote merk

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

SporkChan posted:

what about situations where moritz kills me instead?

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

death cob for cutie posted:

what about situations where moritz kills me instead?

I believe that if thread agreed to have TMor take out merk, and he didn't have the restriction we now know about, he would not have done so.

Either he would have been scum and not able to take you out that way. Or he would have been town and gone along with the town plan.

Either way, moot point now.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
well, merk is afk. ##vote merk

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 7

merk (3): SporkChan, Mr. Humalong, Tired Moritz
Tired Moritz (1): death cob for cutie, death cob for cutie, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator

Not Voting (3): death cob for cutie, EGalz18, merk

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 08th, 2023 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i could unvote... but if we're waiting for merk to post, then it's probably unlikely. ##unvote? unless anyone has more things to add.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

there is a whole-rear end day and change left, relax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

What does it matter how much time there is to deadline? No one else has any night action results to report. No one seems inclined to go reread the whole thread or do vote analysis. What does waiting serve?