Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Sup tricolor bud

E: Hell yeah corgi snype

C-Euro has issued a correction as of 05:32 on Aug 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

i used to have a uranium glass bong and it owned

that loving rules. i kinda hope it was a vintage 20s flower vase but a guy making a bong out of uranium glass more recently is also cool

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

crazy cloud posted:

as a sinister taoism wizardry feminist,

please stop trying to steal my fluids

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

tacodaemon posted:

back in 2011 they changed a bunch of the English mass to be a more accurate translation of the pre-Vatican II Latin version

in Latin the response from the laity was "et cum spiritu tuo" which literally means "and with your spirit" so it was always a little weird that after Vatican II they went with "and also with you" in English

ate cum spirit :thunk:

and we're supposed to be surprised the priests were predators

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Reality Winner posted:

hosed in the rectory or hosed in the rectum

both

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Ramc posted:

please stop trying to steal my fluids

t h e y a l r e a d y b e l o n g t o m e

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

back in 2011 they changed a bunch of the English mass to be a more accurate translation of the pre-Vatican II Latin version

in Latin the response from the laity was "et cum spiritu tuo" which literally means "and with your spirit" so it was always a little weird that after Vatican II they went with "and also with you" in English

huh interesting

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

crazy cloud posted:

t h e y a l r e a d y b e l o n g t o m e

get outta my beer

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

get outta my wine

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
replace your fluids with infowars supplements

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

loogs you strike me as the kinda guy who would say "and also with you" really loudly while everyone else is saying "and with your spirit"

lol no i just mumble along like everyone else

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

get outta my liqour its all mine

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
how do you eat the body of christ? i have tried crunching it up or sucking on it but what i really like to do is suck out of the air out of my mouth and let all the saliva hit the wafer and then i press it into a mold of the upper part of my mouth and just kinda tongue at it for 10 minutes until church ends. i like to imagine im licking jesus' taint

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

also lamo at being a goon for less than a year and not realizing like 90% of the peeps in these threads are either rich kids at university or peeps making 6+ figgies

im poor and not a kid or student

Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001

Baloogan posted:

also lamo at being a goon for less than a year and not realizing like 90% of the peeps in these threads are either rich kids at university or peeps making 6+ figgies

I'm a grown rear end man making nonprofit type 'o wages tyvm

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zyla posted:

i used to sing in the choir

then puberty happened and i broke my nose playing basketball

tho im finally getting my nose fixed this september :toot:

oh look at barbra streisand over here... :rolleyes:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im poor. ask me something only a poor would know

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i am a sentient posting robot whose posts have been designed to contain as little content in the largest amount of words possible

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

joyce byers didnt have an amber alert put out 2 find her boy and she managed with just fine with nothing but a rotary phone and a pack of Camels

also he was in literally an alternate dimension, not some cincinatti suburb

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

cumshitter posted:

uh

how many refrigerators do u own. like 3 right?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cumshitter posted:

how do you eat the body of christ? i have tried crunching it up or sucking on it but what i really like to do is suck out of the air out of my mouth and let all the saliva hit the wafer and then i press it into a mold of the upper part of my mouth and just kinda tongue at it for 10 minutes until church ends. i like to imagine im licking jesus' taint

i loved doing this with wafers

i would buy boxes of them to eat if they werent so expensive :smith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The vast majority of goons, just as with the vast majority of America as a whole, are not and will never even come within sniffing distance of 100k/year

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

logikv9 posted:

i am a sentient posting robot whose posts have been designed to contain as little content in the largest amount of words possible

ok fishmech

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Oh are we showin off our corgs?

This is Milkshake, king of the house. He is a bad dog.

This is Penny, queen of the house. She is also a bad dog.

They are both bad dogs because corgis are high-strung messes with big brains and no sense.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

that loving rules. i kinda hope it was a vintage 20s flower vase but a guy making a bong out of uranium glass more recently is also cool

my first piece was a bubbler i bought in montreal that i named papa shango which gave me years of service and good times until it was seized and destroyed by local law enforcement in a big shietshow takedown

thankfully those dark days are over~

im a fkn drug war veteran, show some respect.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

lol that you think ur transgressive

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter posted:

How do you get creative with rice dishes

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Zyla posted:

ok emily bronte

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Ramc posted:

To be perfectly honest even Sanzang doesn't trust or listen to Monkey.

with good reason!!

GET UR poo poo TOGETHER MONKEY

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

*shudders*

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

me irl

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
im enjoying the corg pics but can't post mine

imagine a picture of the most awesome fat farting red corgi

that's mine

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

*clutches pearls in one hand, reaches 4 febreeze w/ the other*

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Naerasa posted:

Oh are we showin off our corgs?

This is Milkshake, king of the house. He is a bad dog.

This is Penny, queen of the house. She is also a bad dog.

They are both bad dogs because corgis are high-strung messes with big brains and no sense.

RULE 1 OF THREADS IF YOU HAVE CORGS YOU GOTTA SHOW OFF

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

imagine if victorian writers had access to shitposting apparatuses. writing paragraph long sentences was their only outlet

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

sushi snobbery is kinda dumb tho...i just love stuffing myself with beer and raw sea creatures until i have difficulty walking and forming complete sentences

hell yeah

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/mollypriddy/status/895081687989669888

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

imagine if victorian writers had access to shitposting apparatuses. writing paragraph long sentences was their only outlet

they're so loving awful but they're masterpieces compared to the poo poo that existed at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread