Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Man, didn't realize that we were getting Vegeta/Trunks so soon, mainly looking forward to the three EZA's though.

The Heroes units seem fun so far, glad I drained the stone supply to summon on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
i really wish dokkan would stop putting old rear end ssr cards in the pool that dont have a drat eza. Bunch of dupes and two goku black agl. I feel the step banner gives me lovely pull rates.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
This redzone fu is the worst goddamn rng fight. He can seal and dodge. If your team is triple sealed you are hosed. Oh and he loves to super before you even get your turn so thats so neat.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Heads up before they patch it, the friend Kaioken Goku lead in Burst Mode is broken and basically wins the event by having 4 million hp and a super high attack.

Also, lol, a yellow coin LR with no discounts, yeah, I should be summoning on that.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Ban that bandai. :smug:

Also I got lucky. After getting shafted on Vegeta/Trunks.

3rd multi pull. Vegito Blue with Double Xeno, Three LRs. Zamasu, Namek Vegeta/Goku and Android 17/Team 7.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

I've had a pretty good string of luck these last few banners. PHY SS4 Gogeta, Vegeta/Trunks, Teq Angel Goku/Vegeta, and the new Zamasu. Now I'm wondering if it's worth blowing my last 500 red coins on getting a dupe for the Teq God Goku/Vegeta from anniversary or not.
Makes up for not getting any good new Heroes units, at least.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

cptn_dr posted:

I've had a pretty good string of luck these last few banners. PHY SS4 Gogeta, Vegeta/Trunks, Teq Angel Goku/Vegeta, and the new Zamasu. Now I'm wondering if it's worth blowing my last 500 red coins on getting a dupe for the Teq God Goku/Vegeta from anniversary or not.
Makes up for not getting any good new Heroes units, at least.

If it's just a dupe? No, save the coins.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
And Dokkan fumbled hard. LR Ultimate Gohan and Beast Gohan is just an one time active skill no transformation and Orange Piccolo is just Big Mode.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah, it’s very disappointing. I think the new Piccolo is still pretty good though

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

It's a shame they're so underwhelming, I really like their attack animations.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
So do I summon? Are these units even good?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I would have if the Androids were back but honestly? no.

Piccolo seems beastly but Gohan is ehhh.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Theres nothing in the pipeline for global to really look forward to unless you really like Kid Goku or Yamcha.

If you play JP, massive skip. The anniversary is in a month

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Yeah, it really feels like a “hold the stones” for the next couple of months, which is a major bummer.

I’m at this point almost done with Red Zone stages and am just grinding Tien to SA20 with double stamina boosts, but otherwise what a lull in banners.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Happy to report I’m now the proud owner of a rainbow Chiaoman

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
I’m weak and threw 350 stones at Orange Piccolo and I have a STR Recoome/Guido to show for it.

🤷‍♀️

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I did pull for both, got two Gohans and Piccolo.

Piccolo is a goddamn beast jesus christ. His defense goes really high and building him up for Giant Mode pay off. The Giant Mode being an active skill , and in Giant Mode he gains +2ki for each orb, and with his passive he has a high chance of doing an additonal super.

Someone manage to do Beat Cell Max in one try with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WUeW0ZtPUs&t=188s

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I might be calling it quits on summoning, after getting like my 4th LR Gohan (that i already had rainbowed before the banner) I think I have to admit to myself that I’m not getting Piccolo

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006
6k Burst Boujack can eat my entire rear end.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I ended up using a STR terrifying conquerors/Space Travelling warriors team to get 6K. LR Cooler does most of the carrying of that one (even without my own)

Also, a reminder that the Bardock sub ezas use Masked Saiyan Medals, not SSJ3 Bardock medals.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAdhKfMbBxw

Super Sayian God Goku is goddamn stupid good. Stacks ATK DEF, for six turns changes spheres to PHY, 30 percent change to dodge, 3 orbs he gets 30+ more (if I'm reading it right) 6 orbs he GUARDS ATTACKS.

And them using the movie dub line for Sean was just perfect.

Also 9 goddamn EZAs.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
DB Goku and Piccolo Jr. banners dropped, and I finally bought the Super Hero Piccolo with coins. Good poo poo.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
i think all my luck on dokkan was just spent on this banner. 550 stones got both goku/piccolo two dupes of the banner krillin, pulled banner tien and two dupes of orange piccolos.

Funny thing about thing about the last one is i bought piccolo for a dupe and pulled after and its like hi have another one. Having an 89%HP Orange Piccolo was something i was not expecting to be in the cards this month.

Can i say it kinda sucks when u do the free pull and its a rainbow dupe that u cant trade it for banner coins? had that happen every free pull lol. Looking at you DBS Broly Vegeta.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Apr 28, 2023

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Same sort of thing happened to me. I bought Beast Mode Gohan and pulled two off my cycle on the banner.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
hah nice. Also I'm kinda diggint that even at 55 percent both WT Piccolo and WT Goku are still loving dumb good.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Hey yall the Anniversary is this week.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Got 600 stones ready to go. Not sure which of the new featured units I'm more interested in, might just split my pulls evenly between the two.

I still don't quite get the standby mechanic, but it looks like pretty fun and I'm always a fan of the ridiculous escalation in animations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I am considering saving everything for the Worldwide celebration in August

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

What are we expecting from Worldwide? Any indication, or is it just generally being underwhelmed by the Anniversary?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

cptn_dr posted:

What are we expecting from Worldwide? Any indication, or is it just generally being underwhelmed by the Anniversary?

Worldwide just tends to have better units than the anniversary because the anniversary units at that point are 8 months old on JP and also Worldwide units don't return to global until next July, while the anniversary units come available at Christmas

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
It’s me, the OP - just realizing you can find farmable unit stages from Girus Guide.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Webbeh posted:

It’s me, the OP - just realizing you can find farmable unit stages from Girus Guide.

Gonna be honest I haven't clicked the giru's guide in like 2 years

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
I'm sitting on 262 elder Kais, I am beyond caring about farming anything other than F2P units.

Anyway sure hope my 1700 stones will be enough. I didn't get either anniversary unit for the 7-year so if I can make up for that this year at least I'll call it a win.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I really want the GT duo because I have the makings of a baller power of wishes team but so far no luck

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I will not complain. Used up 900 stones. Did not get SSJ3 Goku/Vegeta but holy poo poo alot of lr dupes that were pleasant surprises. Coolerx3, FP Freezax2, SSJ Int Goku. STR Vegito, LR BlueGetta and then one pull of the GT Duo.

Oh and three dupes of Gamma 1 and the new dokkan featured SSJ3 Gotenks/Piccolo. Pretty hefty haul.

edit: Now having a 90 Percent LR STR Cooler with 23 additional HP is just beyond stupid and i love it.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
pulled SSJ3 Goku/Vegeta and Gamma 1 with 300ish stones, pretty good turnaround thus far. now to farm all these dumb events.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Saw the anniversary was coming up for this so I started playing about a week ago, had about 400 stones by the time these two banners showed up, and burned a bunch of stockpiled keys getting PHY Broly extreme Z awoken during the tournament after seeing how powerful a friend unit was. Between the multipulls I've done (about 7 on A and 9 on B if I'm counting right) I've picked up these LRS so far:

STR Goku&SSJ4 Vegeta x2
AGI Goku UI
TEQ Vegeto (dupe)
PHY SSJ4 Goku&Vegeta x2 (on the same pull :toot:)
AGI Frieza
INT SSGSS Vegeta x2

...I think the RNGods might've blessed me a bit.

I have so, so many EZA stages to clear as well after looking at what's up and what units I have that got EZAs since I last played. Did the one for STR SSJ4 Vegeta and AGI SSJ4 Goku up to level 8 so far, same for AGI SSJ Gohan. If I can get the two SSJ4s fully EZA'd it seems like they'd both be pretty good on a team with the other LR GT cards I pulled, same with TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta if I EZA it as well.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
^Congrats on your pulls!
I just managed to scrounge up 50 stones to finish my cycle, the game crashed when I pulled and I found the GT duo waiting in my box when I started the game back up. Thanks RNG god, I can stop pulling now :shittydog:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

Saw the anniversary was coming up for this so I started playing about a week ago, had about 400 stones by the time these two banners showed up, and burned a bunch of stockpiled keys getting PHY Broly extreme Z awoken during the tournament after seeing how powerful a friend unit was. Between the multipulls I've done (about 7 on A and 9 on B if I'm counting right) I've picked up these LRS so far:

STR Goku&SSJ4 Vegeta x2
AGI Goku UI
TEQ Vegeto (dupe)
PHY SSJ4 Goku&Vegeta x2 (on the same pull :toot:)
AGI Frieza
INT SSGSS Vegeta x2

...I think the RNGods might've blessed me a bit.

I have so, so many EZA stages to clear as well after looking at what's up and what units I have that got EZAs since I last played. Did the one for STR SSJ4 Vegeta and AGI SSJ4 Goku up to level 8 so far, same for AGI SSJ Gohan. If I can get the two SSJ4s fully EZA'd it seems like they'd both be pretty good on a team with the other LR GT cards I pulled, same with TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta if I EZA it as well.

There's also a bunch of EZAs coming. PHY Vegito and STR Super Buu next week, then STR Kaioken Goku, LR Spirit Bomb Absorbed Goku, and the two 5th year anniversary units.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Got another 50 stones which let me do an A banner pull and then a freebie pull, which gave me a 2nd Frieza on the free pull (:v:). I'm at 8/10 tickets for the A banner so I think I'm going to do one more pull at 50 stones, a 10 pull with tickets, and then save up for the worldwide thing that I saw mentioned.

a neat cape posted:

There's also a bunch of EZAs coming. PHY Vegito and STR Super Buu next week, then STR Kaioken Goku, LR Spirit Bomb Absorbed Goku, and the two 5th year anniversary units.

These are the LR Vegito and Gogeta with 4th turn SSGSS transformations, right? Because using them now they feel so, so weak. Especially compared to AGI SSJ4 Goku, and STR SSJ4 Vegeta now that those two are EZA'd and I have their boosted passives alongside their lvl 25 supers. Or PHY Broly for that matter, who just murders everything. I'm glad the LR EZAs are only 10 stages to max the characters out but it seems like doing all 10 stages is pretty much impossible if you can't field a strong team that also has the dmg reduction bonus, since even tanky units like AGI Gohan get stomped otherwise. Trying to get AGI Gohan's EZA finished for the passive boost (he's also my only 100% awakened gacha LR) and without a strong team like I had for the Rivals 5 EZA fights even stage 8 is a wall. My options for the INT SSG Goku EZA are even worse so I keep dying on stage 4. :v:

I don't think I have any of the others you listed. I assume that PHY Vegito is some (Buu Saga?) LR and not the SSGSS PHY Vegito that already has an EZA. Is there a list somewhere?

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jul 7, 2023