Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
https://twitter.com/AndyNasX/status/1595452393642233857

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Koco is just a joy to watch on Dragula.

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.

Dugong posted:

Koco is just a joy to watch on Dragula.

The struggle for the straw had me howling.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Demon_Corsair posted:

The struggle for the straw had me howling.

it's more that the editors always put these moments on while someone is giving a very weighty monologue about why they should stay or what they believe or whatever

it's deeply shady and petty and I think it's beautiful

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
I am loving the editing of those scenes. Koco is such a legend.

I'm really not enjoying Astrud this season. She brings cool looks, but boy, every other part of her in the show just rubs me the wrong way. They are definitely giving her that obnoxious edit, but it's working too well. I wish she went home instead of Abhora even though Abhora 100% deserved it over her. I feel bad for saying that because I think I'd probably really enjoy her act live, it's just the reality show character that I find exhausting.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.

Zvahl posted:

it's more that the editors always put these moments on while someone is giving a very weighty monologue about why they should stay or what they believe or whatever

it's deeply shady and petty and I think it's beautiful

The shady editors and cameramen are the best part about these shows tbh. I still laugh when I remember Laganja's meltdown during the Untucked for the standup episode where she's freaking out about how she can't find her eyelash and how it's gone and she looks stupid because she only has one eyelash and while that's going on they zoom in on it sitting on the table in front of her.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

great episode of dragula except for swan’s egregious misuse of the term “royal rumble”

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

MizuZero posted:

great episode of dragula except for swan’s egregious misuse of the term “royal rumble”

and there was not a single figure four leglock to be seen 😤

This had me cackling because I’m not sure if HoSo delivered the joke so dryly or if she was honestly surprised. she’s so adorably airheaded sometimes that the latter is entirely plausible.

https://imgur.com/gallery/zjmketJ

the escape goat fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Dec 1, 2022

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
The delivery was very dry …

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Where's Israel? There's Israel! Why so little Israel this season?

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.

Halloween Jack posted:

Where's Israel? There's Israel! Why so little Israel this season?

It feels like they are replacing him with a newer model.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Glad to have the new guy. But whenever Israel's not on screen, everyone should be asking "Where's Israel?"

I liked Hoso's look a lot. Perfect blend of Ultimo Dragon and Jushin Liger.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
drat that was some production fuckery in CAN vs World

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Eej posted:

drat that was some production fuckery in CAN vs World

straight up lol it was like they just said "okay you two are too good, let's just talk about everyone else" to raja and icesis

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Victoria in the top was certainly a choice

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
CvtW - I liked Silky’s raincoat but the frayed brown top underneath wasn’t great. She totally won the lipsynch.

Sad to see Anita go.

At this point I’m rooting for Vanity, Rajah or Victoria to win.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Victorias romance novel look was completwly unfuckwithable but tbh it was still a questionable choice to put her in the top for sure

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

I thought Victoria's hairy-Fabio was humorous, accurate, and new, which should be rewarded. I was all for making her top.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Yeah, Victoria definitely deserved top just for the Fabio moment. Her other looks were all right, and at least stood out from the rest for good reasons. That rose wig was incredible, especially if she styled it during the challenge.

Silky was all right. I think top 3 at best, but I prefer both Icesis and Ra'jah. The raincoat was cute and well made, but I just can't look past the bad nude illusion top. At least we got to see her kill a lip sync without gimmicks.

Also, even outside the runways, Victoria was an absolute treasure. "One thing is certain, whatever choice I make, it will rhyme with pita"

gandlethorpe fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Dec 4, 2022

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Titans: not really a spoiler but I wish they had cast Meatball on this season, we needed more S1 girls

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/leiomy/status/1600249711729860608?cxt=HHwWgICjucyonbUsAAAA
https://twitter.com/TheOnlyMikeQ/status/1600270048546865152

Argh...one less queer show on TV. :smith:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
fboy island is a fan favorite show?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I've only seen the title cards for it. I have no idea why they thought they had to abbreviate Femboy Island. Tucker Carlson, I guess.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Do people call it that? Is the joke that the fuckboys on the show are effeminate? I've never watched it but I'm sure there's plenty to insult them for without dragging femboys into it.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

automatically reading ‘femboy’ as pejorative? rear end on view, goonxir.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
If you're talking to me, I was wondering if/why people like Tucker Carlson are calling it that as an insult, since it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the premise or deliberately toxically masculine cast of the show. I can't see that shithead calling it femboy island in a non-pejorative way.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/itsbelakboy/status/1600516217516736512

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Fboy island would actually be good if it was called femboy island tbh

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
The joke is that I saw something on teevee called Eff asterisks Island and my mind immediately autocompleted it as Femboy instead of Fuckboy. Thank you and goodnight

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/biocheMELcal/status/1600328162189012994

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
hello amanda huggnkiss

do you want to slay a game

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

She done already done jig saws

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

The last CvTW was a rollercoaster. One of the most engrossing in a while, despite the challenge itself being whelming.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I had to pause before the runway because of the spice jar bit i was losing my poo poo

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/RuPaulsDragRace/status/1602377928464945153

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Werq, Mama Ru. Keep climbing.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Interesting. Another article said that they're also doing a Global All Stars, featuring queens from all the franchises across the world. I tried to look on reddit, and apparently it's different from All Stars 8, which has a very weak looking cast to me, and I accidentally spoiled the boot order for myself. I couldn't find anything on Global All Stars, maybe it hasn't filmed yet.

Pinwiz11 posted:

Werq, Mama Ru. Keep climbing.

Season 20 premieres at 8PM on all 4 major networks simultaneously, ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox.

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
Re: All Stars 8 Cast:
Okay, half of the cast looks kinda weak/boring, but then we've got a bunch of queens I'd really like to see on my TV again. Darienne Lake, Mrs. Kasha Davis, Heidi N. Closet, Alexis Michelle, and Jessica Wild I will show up and watch for. I don't really expect most of those to go super far, but they're such great queens. Darienne Lake is funny as hell. I want to watch a talk show hosted by her and Mrs. Kasha Davis.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

A God drat Ghost posted:

Re: All Stars 8 Cast:
Okay, half of the cast looks kinda weak/boring, but then we've got a bunch of queens I'd really like to see on my TV again. Darienne Lake, Mrs. Kasha Davis, Heidi N. Closet, Alexis Michelle, and Jessica Wild I will show up and watch for. I don't really expect most of those to go super far, but they're such great queens. Darienne Lake is funny as hell. I want to watch a talk show hosted by her and Mrs. Kasha Davis.

What I spoiled myself on regarding boots:

Heidi quits, and Kandy Muse and Lala Ri are the final two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!

Nihonniboku posted:

What I spoiled myself on regarding boots:

Heidi quits, and Kandy Muse and Lala Ri are the final two

That's disappointing. Oh well. Maybe I'll feel differently when it airs, I guess.