Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MixxMaster
Sep 15, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

If someone wanted to watch the replay online, where would one be able to do so?

TNT website tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
They should run with the Dr Britt Baker DMD gimmick for about a year or so then have her suffer a “terrible accident” and wrestle wearing a red ‘n black mask after.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I like Britt's finisher and that's about it

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I liked the punch exchange she and Bea were doing in the PiP during commercials. She's got potential, she's just obviously not quite on the same tier as someone like Riho.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
she needs to lean way, way harder into the dentist gimmick

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Maxwell Lord posted:

She's got potential, she's just obviously not quite on the same tier as someone like Riho.
What's the experience gap between the two?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Riho has been wrestling since she was nine, which was 2006. Britt began in 2014. Or at least they started their training from those years.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Oct 10, 2019

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Britt started in 2015, so Riho has approximately 9 years of experience on her.

For the record, Cagematch has Britt at 28 years old, while Riho is 22.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Coaaab posted:

What's the experience gap between the two?

Something only an orthodontist could fix.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Someone said that Britt wrestles like a Performance Center trainee and now I can't unsee it

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

show ruled, every week just keeps getting better. the only bad bit really is the women's division, someone else in here said it was showcasing that all the talented women are signed somewhere else and i think that really sums it up. Britt Baker is kind of a dud for me, I just wanna see the Joshis and dont really care about the western wrestlers at all. except Nyla, give me Nyla, Riho and Aja Kong every week

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Oct 10, 2019

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy gently caress what an amazing show, AEW is so loving good. The crowd losing their loving mind for LugerMJF not turning on StingCody was so loving great. Darby Allin on a loving skateboard taking out the world loving champion holy poo poo :vince:

HulkaMatt posted:

fantastic first try, thank you all

https://i.imgur.com/QQrukxy.mp4

It's... beautiful :swoon:

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Marq Quen's Shooting Star Press is so loving beautiful I feel it deserves a post.

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes
The women's division is dire but Orange Cassidy is the funniest loving thing. Great show this week, quite a bit better than the first episode.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Bushmeister posted:

Marq Quen's Shooting Star Press is so loving beautiful I feel it deserves a post.

the amplitude on that press is unbelievable

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Guys I'm just saying wrestling is really loving good right now and we should just enjoy it before the balloon goes up y'know.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7_nxdftYks

AEW Dark is up. Is there another thread for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Wasabi the J posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7_nxdftYks

AEW Dark is up. Is there another thread for this?

Yes. The main AEW thread.