Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.

Mr. Humalong posted:

please do not turbo anyone today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
merk is gonna die to inactivity anyway, right?

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

JosefStalinator posted:

Yep. It seems like that mechanic runs through endgame

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
On phone so I can't confirm. But I think merk has enough posts to be good to the end of the game. Unless someone can make taste/votefinder spam the thread.

If someone has a case to make or things to talk about that a good reason to wait. But other than merk everyone has checked in and said their piece. We shouldn't wait to deadline just because it is deadline.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

SporkChan posted:

What does it matter how much time there is to deadline? No one else has any night action results to report. No one seems inclined to go reread the whole thread or do vote analysis. What does waiting serve?

I mean, presumably there's a chance for merk to come in here and start up discussion, since my attempts at it were totally ignored in a not-at-all-suspicious manner - merk can have reads even if there's no actions to report.

Also there's the chance that some of us might be wanting to do some of those things like vote analysis but haven't been able to because of like... work?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

ok let's all meet back here at 6pm Eastern US time and post our vote analysis and conclusions from rereading the entire thread.

I did some of my own already and merk came out hard on pmuzz day 2 or day 3, but claims not to have copped her until n3. he also claims one of his cops on TMor failed n1. I think this was a lie and he copped TMor and PMuzz by day 3. I think he was one of the 3 kill attempts night 3. merk also only put votes on town, pmuzz, and 2 very late votes on maerlyn and toalpaz.

that's the conclusion of my vote analysis thank you for reading. if im wrong about merk then lmfao

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

i could unvote... but if we're waiting for merk to post, then it's probably unlikely. ##unvote? unless anyone has more things to add.

this is also because TMor is on a 12-15 hour time difference from every player in the Western hemisphere.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

JosefStalinator posted:

The game just opened! I can catch up today.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Eh.

##vote merk

I’m not going to have enough time to find a way to win this.

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

merk posted:

Eh.

##vote merk

I’m not going to have enough time to find a way to win this.

Welp... That's something
##vote merk

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, merk!

Votecount for Day 7

merk (4): SporkChan, Mr. Humalong, Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, merk, EGalz18
Tired Moritz (1): death cob for cutie, death cob for cutie, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator

Not Voting (2): death cob for cutie, Tired Moritz

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 08th, 2023 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 13 hours, 44 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That’s all, folks!

I don’t have a flavor post ready and I’ve got a busy day ahead of me but rather than make you wait for my poor planning, Merk was the last scum and the game is indeed over.

Town achieves its win condition, both 3Ps achieve theirs, and I’ll write some closing flavor for those who liked it as well as some observations after work today.

Thanks for playing, all.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

gg

bad luck scum!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Yay I won a taste game as town

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

wahoo, good job town friends

also I was the source of the extra bits of info in the start-of-day tasteposts

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

I really enjoyed the game, thank you so much taste!

Scum, why did you folks leave me alive so long?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The murat clan lives again! Looking forward to being a third generation murat next time.

Fun game, scum played well and that was closer than it seemed.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

also in case anyone is still trying to do the math, sandwolf "accidentally" killed me through a random action

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Aww boo, I got role copped. No wonder no one wanted to kill me :/

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Still wanna know why my second action failed

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m going to be honest, Maerlyn was like 80% vibes. Glad I was right heh

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
I apologize in advance to anyone who reads the private channels, for the part where I ranked all the loving characters in order of whose names I thought sounded tasty

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

PhantomMuzzles posted:

I apologize in advance to anyone who reads the private channels, for the part where I ranked all the loving characters in order of whose names I thought sounded tasty

Furious that I'm not tasty

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Good work town! Good try scum, it was a rough road to hoe.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

JosefStalinator posted:

Furious that I'm not tasty

Change your username to Mike&Ikes and you'll top the list

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sad I was lowest on the potential tasty mixed drinks

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Nice! Good work town! Fun game, taste, thanks for running, I had fun even though I wasn't in the game for very long.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

ty for Game, wish I had been more active but I made some good posts and that's all that matters

wanna know what would have happened if I was empowered tho

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
still next to no clue wtf 99% of what you guys were talking about but it was fun anyway thanks for the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

yeah that's how it goes, especially if your first game is a 20+ person role madness nightmare

play a smaller game with us, you did good