Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Big Taff Man posted:

Fluo WILL NOT be allowed to stay at my house. I'd love to allow it but unfortunately Rach said no guests while I'm on my own. I'm gutted.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Fluos suitcase of beers clinking like tychan doing a livestock auction, as he drags it up the stairs to l'auberge de taff

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Finally, after 4 and a half hours I'm free.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

serious gaylord posted:

Nice to see our own IK did nothing about the troon invasion itt.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Pissflaps posted:

Nice to see our own IK did nothing about the troon invasion itt.

Idk i think posting over 55 times a day and maintaining a frankly ridiculous number of hours of gaming on steam while transitioning is frankly punishment enough.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

serious gaylord posted:

Idk i think posting over 55 times a day and maintaining a frankly ridiculous number of hours of gaming on steam while transitioning is frankly punishment enough.

My ears are burning

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

African AIDS cum posted:

My ears are burning

lol

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

serious gaylord posted:

gently caress off back to twitter

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

African AIDS cum posted:

My ears are burning

I play 50+ hours of video games a week. Ama.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
why are you upset with bhyo

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

The Big Taff Man posted:

why are you upset with bhyo

He got pissy with his ban and started lashing out on twitter.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

He got pissy with his ban and started lashing out on twitter.

u mad bro

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Not really.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Taff, fluo just pmed me to ask if you could get a spare key cut for when he comes round in case you aren't it.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

u seemed mad on twitter

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

serious gaylord posted:

u seemed mad on twitter

I'm an emotional tweeter.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

im an emotional pm sender

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

U mad??

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
idk why Fluo was making such plans to come up here

its a 3-4 hour trip, and its not even for a big match, its a non league team against some old men.

If he lived ten minutes away fair enough but idk its just added more fuel to the fluos mental fire, especially as I didnt even invite him

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

The Big Taff Man posted:

idk why Fluo was making such plans to come up here

its a 3-4 hour trip, and its not even for a big match, its a non league team against some old men.

If he lived ten minutes away fair enough but idk its just added more fuel to the fluos mental fire, especially as I didnt even invite him

He wants to hug + kiss you

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

He wants to hug + kiss you

He's going to hug and kiss Taff and they'll drink some cloudy beer together

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Nice, nice my new employer was so late with the employment reference I'm going to have to commute from Highbury to reading this week ftw. At least I have today off.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Nice, nice my new employer was so late with the employment reference I'm going to have to commute from Highbury to reading this week ftw. At least I have today off.

reading is a poo poo hole and their football team is a bag of wank and i hate jimmy kebe

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

The Big Taff Man posted:

reading is a poo poo hole and their football team is a bag of wank and i hate jimmy kebe

I'm hopefully moving to Henley if this shithouse estate agent can pull his finger out.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

The Big Taff Man posted:

fluo

1) i didnt invite you

2) its salford fc vs the class of 92 what the christ would you travel for 3-4 hours to see that for

3) i wouldnt let you in my house while i was sleeping

wow

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
tbf if it was big grez thinking of travelling over from preston with a couple of butter pies to come see the match that would have been understandable but travelling that far to see Róbért Sávágé is a bit shocking

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

The Big Taff Man posted:

kebe is fully sick and his signature move of pulling his socks up is fully sick and makes west ham fans hate him ftw

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Sounds to me like taff invited fluo thinking there was no chance fluo would make the trip and now that he realises it could happen, taff is getting a bit nervous about meeting the fluo man himself and frankly he's a bit shy about his lack of beer knowledge but IMO fluo seems very friendly and open and would quickly put taff at ease and therefore he should have nothing to worry about

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

how much do people itt pay for internet/tv and poo poo. I pay like 44 for the 3 sky services but i think i can do better as i barely watch tv and never use the phone

maybe freeview i guess idk

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
big taffys got cold feet

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

fluo

1) i didnt invite you

2) its salford fc vs the class of 92 what the christ would you travel for 3-4 hours to see that for

3) i wouldnt let you in my house while i was sleeping

fluo:

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

excuse me lady posted:

big taffys got cold feet

I think it'll all work out. I look forward to reading all about their evening out

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

Sounds to me like taff invited fluo thinking there was no chance fluo would make the trip and now that he realises it could happen, taff is getting a bit nervous about meeting the fluo man himself and frankly he's a bit shy about his lack of beer knowledge but IMO fluo seems very friendly and open and would quickly put taff at ease and therefore he should have nothing to worry about

I never invited fluo!!!

I was meant to be going with a mate, I did invite big Ninpo as he once bought me a few beers and i thought he'd like the match but he lives too far away now, so I arranged for another mate to come over.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

the big taff man will soon be found dead in his house covered in fluo cum with half empty glasses of cloudy beer around him

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

The Big Taff Man posted:

I never invited fluo!!!

I was meant to be going with a mate, I did invite big Ninpo as he once bought me a few beers and i thought he'd like the match but he lives too far away now, so I arranged for another mate to come over.

the other mate is fluo

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

taff secretly rubbing his hands together at the prospect of cloudy beer cut with cloudy lemonade

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

They could have a couple of radlers after the game and probably have a great time but taff is a vile troll

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

The Big Taff Man posted:

I never invited fluo!!!

Away taff don't be a twat

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

i cant wait for taffs latest beer review with a cameo from fluo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I don't want to go to work

• Locked thread