Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
did you make the sourdoughnuts

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

not yet. i got distracted by life things again and now i have slightly overproofed dough in the oven for bread. hopefully in the morning i'll have starter ready and time to make some. we'll see. i need to go make an appearance at the christmas party for the apartment complex, then it's holiday gift wrapping time while mike can distract the dog so she doesn't lick the paper this time.

Android Blues

i say again, byob has been insanely good and funny lately...it's like...some of the posters here...took two funny pills or something, like in that good thread, and now things are funnier than they would have been with just one funny pill, like in the premise of that thread

Android Blues

it's like byob is a...star wars...and the jokes are...a lightsaber, and we're just hitting the jokes...drat it why can't i make this work

POOL IS CLOSED

Android Blues posted:

it's like byob is a...star wars...and the jokes are...a lightsaber, and we're just hitting the jokes...drat it why can't i make this work

:wom:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Android Blues posted:

we're cutting the hands right off them jokes

City of Glompton

good evening byob

congrats to magpie i hope the job quit rush was real good

I want to make some bath bombs and some shower fizzies this weekend, i've tried 2 recipes that failed, any suggestions byob?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

City of Glompton posted:

good evening byob

I want to make some bath bombs and some shower fizzies this weekend, i've tried 2 recipes that failed, any suggestions byob?

I have a good suggestion, you should send them to me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

City of Glompton posted:

good evening byob

pretty much anything from soap queen is good, recipe-wise: https://www.soapqueen.com/bath-and-body-tutorials/bath-fizzies/mondo-bath-bombs-2/

i like to make more cold process soap than what she normally has on there, but her bath bomb recipes are solid.

City of Glompton

hamjobs posted:

pretty much anything from soap queen is good, recipe-wise: https://www.soapqueen.com/bath-and-body-tutorials/bath-fizzies/mondo-bath-bombs-2/

i like to make more cold process soap than what she normally has on there, but her bath bomb recipes are solid.

thank you, I will try her recipe out :)

vanisher

Android Blues posted:

i say again, byob has been insanely good and funny lately...it's like...some of the posters here...took two funny pills or something, like in that good thread, and now things are funnier than they would have been with just one funny pill, like in the premise of that thread

That star wars thread took a nice turn and is super hilarious

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

City of Glompton

Palisader posted:

I have a good suggestion, you should send them to me

if I manage to make some good ones I just might do that :)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Donuts + bath bombs =

?

slap me silly

Barking Gecko posted:

Donuts + bath bombs =

?

these are very dangerous bc i would eat them and then have a bad situation :(

slap me silly
wait unless they are cake in which case i would be happy. help, i can't tell!

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

hamjobs posted:

i hope it was cheap, too, fanky. getting towed sucks. i hope your husband feels better soon so he can have a donut and a hug for his trouble.

It cost 230 dolleros, which wasn't that bad really, but not two hours earlier, Mr. Malloons had paid an exorbitant amount for his new toof. He'll get it all back because he has good insurance, but it's been a rough as HECK day for our bank account.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd68AthoNIw

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

You have been more help than you know, vanisher... :twisted:

vanisher

The Bananana posted:

You have been more help than you know, vanisher... :twisted:

Did you forward this to the redhead

:)

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Haha, yeah.

Gosh, I feel like I need a primer on texting and stuff for dating. I'm usually a longer relationship kinda guy, and don't date that often, so when I do start up again, it's usually been a long while and I feel totally out of the loop as to what's expected/the norm.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I'm trying to pick out a new coat, but I am worried about buying one that makes me look like a tool. I have an additional 40% off on the current 60-80% off prices due to a coupon, but gotta choose one within the next couple days. Being able to get a coat cheap is nice, since I am 6'6" and everything is expensive as gently caress. I'm not really feeling another parka, but longcoats are kinda goony. Peacoats are an option. Any thoughts? Can post a few pictures.

Plebian Parasite

The Bananana posted:

Haha, yeah.

Gosh, I feel like I need a primer on texting and stuff for dating. I'm usually a longer relationship kinda guy, and don't date that often, so when I do start up again, it's usually been a long while and I feel totally out of the loop as to what's expected/the norm.

ask her if she wants any gum, if she says yes, then you're in.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Welp, anothe night at a hotel. 11 limbs and boughs have fallen off the tree into our tiny backyard. They're all frozen solid and now there are no limbs on the side of the tree facing the house. Fun times, hearing a crash every 15-30 minutes right outside my window.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Barking Gecko posted:

Donuts + bath bombs =

?

Would snort these bath salts

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Munchables posted:

Welp, anothe night at a hotel. 11 limbs and boughs have fallen off the tree into our tiny backyard. They're all frozen solid and now there are no limbs on the side of the tree facing the house. Fun times, hearing a crash every 15-30 minutes right outside my window.

sacrifice to mother earth lay a circle of eggplants that she may know you fear and respect her make #gaiaohmaya go viral

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Bo-Pepper posted:

sacrifice to mother earth lay a circle of eggplants that she may know you fear and respect her make #gaiaohmaya go viral

Lmbo

Rushi

by Smythe

Barking Gecko posted:

Donuts + bath bombs =

?

do they smell like doughnuts?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Elusif

look like they are made of dishwasher detergent

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I'm very drunk right now and was feeling very insecure about some stuff but then I realized I was being insecure and now it all is clear. I feel better now. Thank you therapy for helping me with this whole mindfulness thing.

ass

god bless

----------------

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I think the gooness off long coats is a complete look, and not just the coat. But I'm not great at fashion, probably not even good.

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I'm trying to pick out a new coat, but I am worried about buying one that makes me look like a tool. I have an additional 40% off on the current 60-80% off prices due to a coupon, but gotta choose one within the next couple days. Being able to get a coat cheap is nice, since I am 6'6" and everything is expensive as gently caress. I'm not really feeling another parka, but longcoats are kinda goony. Peacoats are an option. Any thoughts? Can post a few pictures.

Long coats are fine as long as they fit you well! Just don't wear em with a hat.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

So you're just supposed to let your head go cold like some barbarian?

POOL IS CLOSED

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

So you're just supposed to let your head go cold like some barbarian?

correct

Rushi

by Smythe
whichever jacket lets you move around freely while shreddin' on your board.

----------------

social vegan

I caught a cold from being too chill

The Bananana

social vegan posted:

I caught a cold from being too chill

Mind blown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

nose blown