Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UHD
Nov 11, 2006

docbeard posted:

This song is just six words long

Couldn't think of any lyrics
No I never wrote the lyrics
So I'll just sing any old lyrics
That come to mind, child

gently caress you now this won't leave my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

the FAMILY Act give you up to twelve weeks of half pay for medical leave

it is funded by a payroll tax

it has no Republican cosponsors (though it does have one cosponsor who twitter wants to make sure you know is not a democrat)

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/893983482497699841

when are we gonna pay her to leave :smugbert:

lookin for a fraeken hand out again hillary, maddie's not giving her dollar

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
good abuela, fetch!

*throws a thousand-dollar fundraiser dinner plate into the woods*

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I think Bernie wouldn't have been lured by the siren song of trying to win Florida again

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

when are we gonna pay her to leave :smugbert:

lookin for a fraeken hand out again hillary, maddie's not giving her dollar

$15 minimum wage is just too high...

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Joementum posted:

the FAMILY Act give you up to twelve weeks of half pay for medical leave

it is funded by a payroll tax

it has no Republican cosponsors (though it does have one cosponsor who twitter wants to make sure you know is not a democrat)

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/893983482497699841

Do you mean Ivanka Trump? Cause she's due for a win in the white House any day now.

Be pretty funny if a Trump ends up being responsible for more progressive legislation than Hillary Clinton.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/pareene/status/893988146387582976

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

this is wanton abuse of the brain meme.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

SKULL.GIF posted:

Bloomberg absolutely would have ran if Bernie won the nomination, but he wouldn't have been a Nader, he would have been a Perot.

He would have drawn a lot of support from the lovely neolib Clintonites and from the GOP desperate for a sane alternative to Trump. More than a few Republicans were openly flirting with the idea of swallowing their pride and voting for Clinton, and I think Bloomberg's presence would have been a no-brainer for a lot of them.

I agree with this. No one who wanted Bernie, wants anything to do with Bloomberg.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

ThndrShk2k posted:

RADICALIZING OUR YOUTHS

is vice being positive or negative?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

this is wanton abuse of the brain meme.

memes are meant to be abused

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

UHD posted:

memes are meant to be abused

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/890580092086255617

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/joeprince___/status/894001489517182977

2020!

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
hillary clinton will run in 2020 and her campaign slogan will be "hindsight is 2020"

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Lastgirl posted:

thats one of many entryway pillars into Facebooklandia, the sovereign space inside the rust belt

we're losing a psychic war and we're not mentally equipped to handle it, like at all. It's unprecedented because we've explored the corners of the earth and now we're like :geno: well this is a rock alright, i guess ill just look up at the stars and go into my head with other people doing the same but now we can get into each others heads and attack or commend each other in there

The caveat is that we also scorn mental health issues with a dismissive handwave so we're being owned by our own selves as we become beings out of pure thought alone so excuse me if it sounds insane because it is which is the irony.

Oh this subway has a portal to this strange cavernous system that appears to be designed for commuters and not a dwelling, i think theres a cardboard box with my name on it in there....do you have five dollars? my car broke down

gahhh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol at these type of titles becoming more common

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is vice being positive or negative?
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywpykv/bernie-sanders-is-writing-a-guide-to-political-revolution-for-teens-vgtrn
I'd say positive only because of the inclusion of this line, otherwise it's rather neutral.

quote:

Whereas Obama and Clinton waxed sentimental, it looks like Sanders's book will be more practical, a how-to guide for budding activists.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

hillary clinton will run in 2020 and her campaign slogan will be "hindsight is 2020"

This time around she will double her ad money spent in California!

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

etalian posted:

This time around she will double her ad money spent in California!
In total dollar count, not inflation adjusted.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

*pulls cigar out of mouth*
"hey kid, how would you like to work for the democratic party?"

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

galactic brain: it will be as a third party candidate

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Homeless Friend posted:

lol at these type of titles becoming more common

Filed to: ZUCK 2020 v

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell out, who was left?

ThndrShk2k posted:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywpykv/bernie-sanders-is-writing-a-guide-to-political-revolution-for-teens-vgtrn
I'd say positive only because of the inclusion of this line, otherwise it's rather neutral.

I don't think we need a whole book to learn how to make molotov cocktails and guillotines

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
zuck just wants to network with the people and what better than whoever his name is, David Brock so good luck to him and his career of reaching out to people and doing the thing to do that namaste :angel:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/894007385148325892

https://twitter.com/annakhachiyan/status/894007866318872577

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
hillary is out there, she can't be bargained with, she can't be reasoned with, she doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and she absolutely will not stop, ever, until we are dead

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

hillary is out there, she can't be bargained with, she can't be reasoned with, she doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and she absolutely will not stop, ever, until we are dead

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the axis of ego

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

got any sevens posted:

I don't think we need a whole book to learn how to make molotov cocktails and guillotines
What'd be cool is if he did a series of youtube videos on specific subjects with infographics.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

"I want you! please! for god's sake someone help me!"
*sweats*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*Zuck @ Inauguration Day 2021 pulls back his Total Recall Android Head Face Mask to reveal Hillary Rodham Clinton, first madame president of the somewhat united states of america :abuela:*

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

zuck brain: *beep* *whirrrrr* human subjects, it is time for processing do not resist *clunk*

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
If Zuck runs as a dem, lanyard media will look a lot like the way french newspapers described Napoleon's second coup after he left Elba

From "God save us all" to "Welcome to president Zuckerberg" on the week of November 9th.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ThndrShk2k posted:

What'd be cool is if he did a series of youtube videos on specific subjects with infographics.

Bernie's Project Mayhem

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

got any sevens posted:

Bernie's Project Mayhem

I'd be down for maple based home explosives.
(shout out to the feds)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

deadgoon posted:

• Locked thread