Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
68GB install, christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

haveblue posted:

68GB install, christ

You should have around that much clear from uninstalling Destiny 1.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

haveblue posted:

68GB install, christ

before or after dlc

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Just preordered the Digital Deluxe Edition of Destiny 2 for the Xbox One Premium All In One Entertainment Platform.

My deal with the devil is complete.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

haveblue posted:

68GB install, christ
That's like half a Naughty Dog game.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

AAB posted:

before or after dlc

Looks like base game, it's in the fine print on the preorder page.

qbert posted:

You should have around that much clear from uninstalling Destiny 1.

But how will I go to the old non-destroyed tower and gaze lovingly at my carefully curated gear?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I'm gonna hold out for that PS4 Pro bundle. You know they're gonna do one. Gimme that white PS4 Pro Bungie.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

drat.. Cade 6 is fuckin random as hell :D Bro fist fellow Brownshirts

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Destiny 2 on PC

gently caress yes.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Unironically it looks fun, I hope unlike the fun trailers they made for destiny 1 the game is actually fun and jokey from the start

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i love how the whole age of triumph thing is like 'wow lmao ur pretty fuckin sick at killin poo poo we're not pisisng our pants anymore' and then in destiny 2, presumably off-screen, the city, which has never really seemed to be in any danger, just gets walked over by dudes i've been clowning with garbage blues for three years

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i love how the whole age of triumph thing is like 'wow lmao ur pretty fuckin sick at killin poo poo we're not pisisng our pants anymore' and then in destiny 2, presumably off-screen, the city, which has never really seemed to be in any danger, just gets walked over by dudes i've been clowning with garbage blues for three years

These are different Cabal. Like the ones from their home world

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Their blues are better than yours.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

poor life choice posted:

Wait is that still Lance Reddick, doing some weird King Aragorn voice? or is that a new voice actor? I can only finish to games with Lance Reddick in them. :(

Guys my ability to enjoy a videogame is directly tied to a character opening their mouth and Lance Reddick's voice coming out. Zavala, are you okay my dude????

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
if their head does that weird pop thing when you shoot it they're the same cabal!!!!!!

edit also as a person with two titans i cannot wait to inherit my birthright: wearing cabal armor

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Vintersorg posted:

Destiny 2 on PC

gently caress yes.

We got out first one lmao

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

whats the deal with external drives on the PS4?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Oh nice, it's Claptrap-6

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

As a Gary myself I'm worried that folks are going to get confused

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Servers are hosed after the cool patch to add a splash screen for the preorder. Gg bungo

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

who the gently caress is making the new Console ONLY thread

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

if their head does that weird pop thing when you shoot it they're the same cabal!!!!!!

edit also as a person with two titans i cannot wait to inherit my birthright: wearing cabal armor

Dunemarchers

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
Fishbulb are you alright mate? Pls respond

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
Cayde's writing has been ~random~ and whedon as gently caress for like three years my man

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Omolon AR also looks like everything I ever wanted it to be.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Hey guys pre order our game that's adding a new platform when we can't even keep the two we have running reliably. Thanks, here's a lovely bag.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Wanted to see how much the super edition is in Canada .... NOTHING.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Legs Benedict posted:

Cayde's writing has been ~random~ and whedon as gently caress for like three years my man

I don't know where people are getting the Cayde being random thing from. Whedonesque absolutely, but not random

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
any time people don't enjoy a subset of humor (i think cayde is pretty annoying) they need to rush to malign it as monkeycheese

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Vintersorg posted:

Wanted to see how much the super edition is in Canada .... NOTHING.

yeah you dont get the pc version in Canada either

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

trash person posted:

I don't know where people are getting the Cayde being random thing from. Whedonesque absolutely, but not random

pew!

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVqhP-bPFRI

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
So zavala is Lieutant Daniels and Cayde is Mcnulty. Fillion is great and all but they should really get mcnulty to voice him. Maybe detective greggs for ikora

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Legs Benedict posted:

yeah you dont get the pc version in Canada either

Well the reg is $80 CAD and EBgames gives you a Cayde doll for preordering. I am assuming this ugly bag is like $175.

Was Ikora in the trailer?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The Last Call trailer except whenever a gun is fired it's the entire bee movie

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

I looked at my phone for a good 30 seconds before deciding to stick with Xbox over PC.

I just don't see how it doesn't turn out like CoD, where everyone still just plays on consoles.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Legs Benedict posted:

im not sure you know what the word "random" means

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

AAB posted:

whats the deal with external drives on the PS4?

You can install games/other content on them now, as of the 4.5 software patch, which coincided with the 2.5.0 pre-AoT balance patch for Destiny.

It looks like they got drivers working well enough that you plug-n-play basically any external Hard Drive and it extends storage:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/03/ps4-system-software-update-4-50-features-detailed/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

WoodrowSkillson posted:

im not sure you know what the word "random" means

would you have preferred i called him wacky

• Locked thread