Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Alpha Mayo posted:

He's really the president. lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

This man is real and is our president voted for by the conservative Christians lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol the Republicans spent $4 million on attack ads against Ossoff and the election is going into a runoff

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/854547423464759296

https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/854539503494729729

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/854544708886040576

lol?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Ossof's opponent is a gay-hating, defund PP, repeal Obamacare, build-that-waller so this was sadly the Dems' best chance.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Republicans let the goddamn Russians take over the USA lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

NotWearingPants posted:

Republicans let the goddamn Russians take over the USA lol

"Democrats let us give the government to the Russians." -Republicans

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
A racist is suing Trump for inciting him to beat up protestors

lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
a big and bountiful lol today

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
lol I'm sad

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

Quidam Viator posted:

Lolling my loving rear end off. I quit teaching after 15 years... well, about 2 years ago. And not a fucken day goes by that I don't thank black jesus and nuclear flavored allah that i got the gently caress out of that racket when it was just THAT BAD.

Motherfucker, i used to have to teach government and american history! Just try to imagine you're getting paid your 38 cents an hour for your job where they cut the nuts off your union so your insurance covers nothing, and they killed tenure, and you have to get up in front of a class every day with a textbook written by the motherfucking american jesus coalition and teach kids how loving checks and balances work, how congress passes laws, and about the fucken dignity of the executive office loooooooooooooooooooollll

ewvery day in the classroom is just like WELP

even as early as 7-8 years ago, a lot of 12 year olds i saw had the thousand yard stare. like they never saw either parent because they had to work 4 jobs in post 2008 america, their older sibling busted rear end to get the good STEM degree at the expensive school, and came back home defeated to live with mom, and they KNOW this poo poo-rear end nation doesn't have anything to offer them. kids are way smarter than anyone gives them credit.

but that's a little heavy for the lol thread, so just lol at the idea of being a teacher in trump's america, there is no future for anyone.

LOL

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Lol at trump not being able to identify communion, but I do take him at his word when he says he doesn't drink or do drugs. Some people are so batshit that being hammered would just feel like a downgrade.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Nice solid lol at seeing the little gears whirring in his brain as he tries to manufacture a response to this question that he has genuinely never considered in his entire 70year life

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

American Christian's looked at this man and decided he represented them lol

I thought the pussy grab tape would sink him because it would destroy his evangelical support lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Jose posted:

American Christian's looked at this man and decided he represented them lol

I thought the pussy grab tape would sink him because it would destroy his evangelical support lol

but theyre all about female oppression though.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Beige posted:

lol I'm sad

you are welcome!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

#BuildTheWall is trending

https://twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/854606647045398528

https://twitter.com/1VoiceMatters/status/854626408190148608

https://twitter.com/FemalesForTrump/status/854456202071355393

https://twitter.com/apoliticvoice/status/854183574991491072

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

is trump also gonna create a massive network firewall to keep the foreign hordes from posting on our internet?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

ROFL Octopus posted:

Lol at trump not being able to identify communion, but I do take him at his word when he says he doesn't drink or do drugs. Some people are so batshit that being hammered would just feel like a downgrade.

trump pretty much always acts like a clueless drunk guy so him being actually drunk is something that is both terrifying and very funny to imagine.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
A Democrat just got nearly 50% of the vote in a district controlled by Republicans since 1978 and he's trying to spin it as a massive win for the GOP lol

Please, stop all the winning, it's too much.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Knight posted:

A Democrat just got nearly 50% of the vote in a district controlled by Republicans since 1978 and he's trying to spin it as a massive win for the GOP lol

Please, stop all the winning, it's too much.

Funny you should say that:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/854676780527079425

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
I guess Donald can ask Ossoff how it feels to actually win the popular vote.

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
Hollywood?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

alyssa milano was personally driving people to vote for Ossoff lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hollywood has been intent on corrupting our children for centuries. BAD!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Not really sure where to post it but it made me lol that RIchard Spencer gave a speech in Alabama where he poo poo on american football and christianity and got chased out of town as a result

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The story of a humble reality tv celebrity with a star on the Walk of Fame vs ...uh, Hollywood.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

holy gently caress people are as dumb as bricks.

Soon trump will say how MS13 is voting for dems.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol at the unhinged retard potus and his dumb tweets.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
did an lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Skypie posted:

This man is real and is our president voted for by the conservative Christians lol

ROFL, gently caress Republican Christians forever, lmao

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
God told me to vote for the guy who talks about butt sex on Howard Stern. lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I have never had a conversation with a hardline Trump Supporter who did not seem at least slightly (or usually completely) mentally ill. The sanest Trump supporters I know IRL are jaded nihilists who unironically believe the human race deserves to die.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

:females:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One Trump supporter I know IRL seems really sane, but then he started telling me about how the Rothschild Group controls our society and I was like "here we go."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

GOD FUCKER I had the idea for that emoticon months ago but everyone said it was stupid! I could be rich right now!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I've known a few Trump supporters who were just very dim. Not quite dumb enough to be non-functional, but the kind of people that rewind action scenes on the Transformer movie so they can really take it all in and know what's going on.

And I've known a few people that voted for Trump semi-ironically because it would be funny. Which at the time I thought was a very bad idea but here we are today, 100 days in and every working day (lol our president keeps banking hours now) has been pretty loving funny, so the lol-voters certainly were on to something.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
My brother is a Trump supporter; of course, he spent 2 years in the Army infantry hanging out with redneck fucklechucks before getting the boot due to being a huge drunk piece of poo poo

Oh, and he's the Mexican son of an immigrant, rofl

It's honestly kind of fun to watch him suck at everything and then sneer at the homeless. He's only not on the streets eating dick for dinner because my parents apparently decided to stop being hard-rear end bastards as soon as I was out the door.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
So was there something on Fox news about MS13 or what, why is this something the president suddenly cares about?

I was going to ask "why this particular gang" but I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Donald All Mexicans Are Rapists Trump