Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Volume posted:

India is huge on the MRA front. They got a PSA where this dude is riding the bus and the bumps keep forcing him to grope a woman til she had enough and slaps him. Then he moves, the bus bumps, she falls into him and he slaps her. Then there's some "Women, think before you hit a man" text thingy.

Holy poo poo, is that real? I've seen that video a ton, and I knew it wasn't real based on the quality, but I thought it was some joke or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Volume posted:

India is huge on the MRA front. They got a PSA where this dude is riding the bus and the bumps keep forcing him to grope a woman til she had enough and slaps him. Then he moves, the bus bumps, she falls into him and he slaps her. Then there's some "Women, think before you hit a man" text thingy.

Bitch is lucky she didn't get raped

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Coolness Averted posted:

Bitch is lucky she didn't get raped

Ha ha just kidding, it's India of course she still got raped!

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

Volume posted:

:stare:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
this video is quite appropriate for this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbqPqlfmquE

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

TheIllestVillain posted:

anime ruined it

anime ruins everything
It had an anime aesthetic from the very beginning. Since 1990.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
So the message of the 5th comic down is

Please work out

?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Al Cowens posted:

It had an anime aesthetic from the very beginning. Since 1990.

I'm the anime Orson Welles going my own way

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Rutibex posted:

I dunno if this is an edited version but yeah it looks like the first bump was an accident too so I don't really get the point.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Rutibex posted:

I thought it was going to be this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbMSSfNpmzA

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Volume posted:

Yes, the country with literal feudalism and a caste system somehow also is home to a bunch of loving assholes.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Tbh, I thought MRAs would only have existed in cultures where women had rights.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Luxury Communism posted:

I want my localized games to be full dainippon teikoku creepy.

Put "subs not dubs" on my tombstone.

"Here lies Luxury Communism, his anime lifestyle determined his deathstyle.
(・∀・ )"

Benny Harvey posted:

Tbh, I thought MRAs would only have existed in cultures where women had rights.

:drat:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

I dunno if this is an edited version but yeah it looks like the first bump was an accident too so I don't really get the point.

Lol ofcourse

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah, I mean I know this kind of argument mostly comes from mras but I've seen a lotter of twitter screenshot dumps where the word creep was applied not due to behavior in general but simply because the woman in question thought the dude trying to make a pass was so far below her league that his interest itself was offensive. One screenshot in particular stood out to me because it was all "a short guy hit on me, what a creep" or "a black guy hit on me, what a creep".

Creep certainly has some actual meaning attached to it concerning antisocial behavior, but it's also pretty commonly used to poo poo on dudes who's only fault is not being conventionally attractive.

I've seen a lotter of twitter screenshot dumps

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
When I decided to go my own way, I figured some literature would be in order:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
theres a youtube channel thats pretty useful for finding certain kinds of music but i just saw a comment by the guy to the effect of "MGTOW is the only sensible way these days" and i dont know a single thing about this bullshit other than its for sexless virgoons being mad about not getting laid and now i feel like i cant wholeheartedly support his efforts in introducing me to new music because he is super lame. it makes sense that a music nerd of that level would never get any though so idk what i was expecting.

• Locked thread