Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Metroid Prime (94%, missed 6 missile expacs somewhere). Been a while since i replayed this but its still one of my all time faves...first time i played in an emulator too and all the little details looked so good. the final boss still sucks though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
12.6 - Stardew Valley 100% all items all money.

Was pretty fun, can see why people enjoy it so much. Ton of charm and the little animations when you get a new item are so cute. One problem I had was that time moves so slow and everything takes so long, so I found a mod that automates everything and unlocks all the items from the start and I gotta say that was a real game changer. Enjoyed my 3 hours with this game. Definitely worth the $4 when I got it in that Humble Bundle 2 years ago.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

Was pretty fun, can see why people enjoy it so much. Ton of charm and the little animations when you get a new item are so cute. One problem I had was that time moves so slow and everything takes so long, so I found a mod that automates everything and unlocks all the items from the start and I gotta say that was a real game changer. Enjoyed my 3 hours with this game. Definitely worth the $4 when I got it in that Humble Bundle 2 years ago.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

American McGay posted:

lmfao alright dude.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

American McGay posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
pc gamers are depraved

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

American McGay posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
In playing it normally on Linux while also using an xbox controller. Amazing

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

thats illegal

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Thank you Based Torvalds

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Star Wars: Jedi: Fallen Order. Kind of all over the place in quality but I had a decent time with it overall despite a ton of technical issues and questionable design. My lightsaber was magenta.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Halo: Reach (Heroic)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

4.∞) Sonic Mania.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

American McGay posted:

lmao

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Actually my first time finishing it. Played the GBA version a lot as a child, but never finished it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

all items all money.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

extremebuff posted:

all items all money.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Life is Strange 2. Overall not as good as the other two but it really landed the ending in a way that redeemed a lot of the issues I had with it. The fact that you weren’t the one with the powers but instead the big brother watching over him and he’ll use his powers based on how you raise him is a neat idea. The ending presents you with the standard “here are the two possible endings, pick one” that these games have but it seems like each of them has at least a couple different permutations based on how you played so it felt more like a result of my choices than these games usually do in the ending. Think I’ll replay the whole series next year.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

17. Disco Elysium

I really liked it, it had some laugh out loud moments, the writing was good, the voice acting was for the most part very high quality, overall a weird and interesting game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

1. Death Stranding.
2. Bloodborne.

net cafe scandal fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Dec 16, 2019

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Reserved

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Reserved

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Outer Worlds - not all that good, but not all that bad

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Death Stranding

amazing

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Saints Row. My first time playing it even though I’ve played the rest of the series. Held up a lot better than I thought it would despite some frustrating 2006 design. Excited to start 2 sometime down the road a bit.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

22) Sonic Robo Blast 2

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Halo: Reach - Normal

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

39. Romancing SaGa 3

party:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
nice crab

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
whatever doesnt really count) sonic 3 air. had classic sonic on my mind so i downloaded AIR. this game is better than i remembered.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
no matter how sick i might get of the game itself the music is still loving rad, shame the tracks are so short
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsS-UDyNKf0

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

whatever doesnt really count) sonic 3 air. had classic sonic on my mind so i downloaded AIR. this game is better than i remembered.

it counts as 2 games, congrats arf

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Halo: Reach. drat good campaign

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Halo: Reach. drat good campaign

I was disapointed I didn't get to pilot one of the giant covenant spider tanks at the end.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Pokémon shield.

A delightful return to Pokémon for me after a decade plus away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

*stops laughing after reading this post lmfao*