Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

:munch:

So far, Dozer has the high ground, and is slipping past the lazy swipes of his opponents without seeming to care much. Could do with less commentary about how much he doesn't care, but that's more an issue of technique than tactic.

Honestly, Bob, a 2v1 postematch isn't a popular or wise idea, but so far the odds look good for Dozer. It remains to be seen if Foehams or Cain will pop off hard enough a mod or IK gets annoyed by their posting.

We'll come back to this match in a moment, after a word from our sponsor: Quafe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Must be nice to not know what kind of person he is :)

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Not An Arsonist posted:

How about them spaceships? My favorite is the Rifter. What's yours?

SAAR/MASB Breacher is the superior Minmatar Frigate

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Foehammer007 posted:

tell me about myself lol

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

TheWeedNumber posted:

tell me about myself lol

ur a bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Foehammer007 posted:

I'm quite aware of his history, and have actually been around him for longer than five minutes outside the context of EVE. I appreciate the attempt to protect me, but I'm a big girl and can handle my own poo poo.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

woof woof

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

dragonshardz posted:

:munch:

So far, Dozer has the high ground, and is slipping past the lazy swipes of his opponents without seeming to care much. Could do with less commentary about how much he doesn't care, but that's more an issue of technique than tactic.

Honestly, Bob, a 2v1 postematch isn't a popular or wise idea, but so far the odds look good for Dozer. It remains to be seen if Foehams or Cain will pop off hard enough a mod or IK gets annoyed by their posting.

We'll come back to this match in a moment, after a word from our sponsor: Quafe!

Capsuleers, have you ever been on an op that took longer than expected because your FC led you halfway around New Eden only to jump through a Black Ops bridge and welp fifty Purifiers against a half dozen supercarriers, forcing you to fly back home in your capsule the long way, cranky from the jump fatigue and incompetent leadership? Try new Quafe Refreshing Energy Paste! With 400 milligrams of caffeine per serving and only ninety calories, you can fly home safely without worrying about delayed reaction times getting you stuck in a gatecamp. And as a semi-solid, you won't need to worry about Quafe Refreshing Energy Paste overloading your detached capsule's liquid waste disposal system.

Quafe Refreshing Energy Paste: For the capsuleer who's regretting answering that "fast form torp bombers go go go" ping.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Foehammer007 posted:

he ain't the one repeating triggers for sexual harassment/hazing, so I'm gonna give the high ground to Mandozer

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
Mandozer reminds me of someone who rides the scooters in Costco or some poo poo then gets mad when you're in the way of him grabbing the industrial-sized vat of Walmart-brand mayo

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Rudeboy Detective posted:

become gnome

return to forest (syndicate)

ezpz

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Mandozer reminds me of someone who rides the scooters in Costco or some poo poo then gets mad when you're in the way of him grabbing the industrial-sized vat of Walmart-brand mayo

the most offensive part of this, besides the fact this brittle dense inbred bama fuckstick is talking to me, is that you think I would ever eat Mayo willingly. Yuck.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

TheWeedNumber posted:

is that you think I would ever eat Mayo willingly. Yuck.

I never implied that you eat it

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

TheWeedNumber posted:

the most offensive part of this, besides the fact this brittle dense inbred bama fuckstick is talking to me, is that you think I would ever eat Mayo willingly. Yuck.

Did you know that aioli is just fancy mayonnaise?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

dragonshardz posted:

I did not and don’t think I usually partake in it

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

dragonshardz posted:

It makes me feel special when I put it on my Vienna sausages though

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I never implied that you eat it

I still contend that the particular batch of sperm that contained you shoulda been swallowed by your mother. You were, are, and will always be, a mistake.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

PathAsc posted:

It makes me feel special when I put it on my Vienna sausages though

oh I never tried that!

we always did redneck oysters which was saltine crackers, Vienna sausage, and Texas Pete's hot sauce

when those three are combined you have a handheld snack that sums up to an intrinsic value greater than the entirety of Mandozer's life's contributions towards literally anything

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

TheWeedNumber posted:

I still contend that the particular batch of sperm that contained you shoulda been swallowed by your mother. You were, are, and will always be, a mistake.

you're projecting a little hard here

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bigbillthaboss posted:

oh I never tried that!

we always did redneck oysters which was saltine crackers, Vienna sausage, and Texas Pete's hot sauce

when those three are combined you have a handheld snack that sums up to an intrinsic value greater than the entirety of Mandozer's life's contributions towards literally anything

Why don’t you mute an entire discord server about it. Oh wait, you can’t. No mods! hahahahahaha

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Bigbillthaboss posted:

you're projecting a little hard here

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

TheWeedNumber posted:

Why don’t you mute an entire discord server about it. Oh wait, you can’t. No mods! hahahahahaha

You might go crying to penif again dummy

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Foehammer007 posted:

You might go crying to penif again dummy

Foehammer007 posted:

TheWeedNumber posted:

tell me about myself lol

I’m waiting

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
What do I need to explain the same attention whore is wanting attention

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Big wow!

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
its doomed folks

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Foehammer007 posted:

What do I need to explain the same attention whore is wanting attention

So in short you don’t know poo poo about poo poo, and got nothing for me but tired rear end insults. Go back to GBS lol.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Help daddy penif foehammer is being mean again

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Everyone knows who you are you big dumb

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Foehammer007 posted:

Everyone knows who you are you big dumb

We have now entered the gaslighting phase of this weak rear end attempt at harassment.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
It's a good try buddy maybe the new goons will buy it

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Foehammer007 posted:

It's a good try buddy maybe the new goons will buy it

I am confused. Buy what?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

so which one of you is the good guy

and which one is the bad guy

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

They're both asses.

But it's true, dozer is going to steal everything he can.

poo poo I remember one of the times he stole some stuff was when he got let back in and the reason he stole things was "Everyone was telling new people i'm going to scam them"

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

I’m a virulent goonfucker so it’s not me whose the good guy

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

mystical journeys then!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

TheWeedNumber posted:

I’m a virulent goonfucker so it’s not me whose the good guy

They gave me Valtrex for bell's palsy but it didn't help my posting, not sure what it does for eve though

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
;)

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

CainFortea posted:

They're both asses.

But it's true, dozer is going to steal everything he can.

poo poo I remember one of the times he stole some stuff was when he got let back in and the reason he stole things was "Everyone was telling new people i'm going to scam them"

I was wondering when you were gonna interject with some lame rear end poo poo. People like you are why I robbed mishironen with a smile on my face and awoxed on the way out. People like the vast majority of hole squad is why I never touched their poo poo or shot them.

It’s been years and you’re gonna die mad about some guy in a video game. How does that feel my brother veteran?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

we have achieved "u mad"

i repeat

we have achieved "u mad"