Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OC VS LETHAL 11 11.34%
HAYTER/DMD VS THUNDERSTORM 40 41.24%
HOBBS 2 2.06%
CHRISTIAN VS MATT 1 1.03%
DUMPSTER MATCH 25 25.77%
YUTA VS JERICHO 18 18.56%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Fart Radio posted:

given the timeline and TK saying it's a TV property i'm guessing it's the new game of thrones show about dragons or whatever (eddie kingston is going to light someone on fire)

Cheap-o GoT cash-in gonna bring down AEW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I keep on thinking about doing a Game of Thrones rewatch but then I remember that it all ends with them putting the weird kid in charge and it feels like climbing Everest to get the view of a man making GBS threads himself in a Tesco car park.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I mean they already did a cheap-o GOT cash in called Winter is Coming and wasn't officially affiliated with HBO/GOT at all. This is better imo :shrug:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

explosivo posted:

I mean they already did a cheap-o GOT cash in called Winter is Coming and wasn't officially affiliated with HBO/GOT at all. This is better imo :shrug:

It was licensed from WB.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

MassRafTer posted:

It was licensed from WB.

Oh yeah? Huh, I didn't know that. I guess they could be somewhat litigious about someone using "Winter is Coming" without their approval so that makes sense.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/DariusMartin612/status/1557480035602386944

i don't have eyes emojis big enough for this. Top Flight vs Swerve in our Glory would be a bombastic Rampage opener.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Just really wish the Martin Brothers would stop getting injured one at a time right when the other one has just gotten healthy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, who on the roster is most like an ice zombie?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

MJeff posted:

KOR is certainly pale enough

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MorningMoon posted:

https://twitter.com/DariusMartin612/status/1557480035602386944

i don't have eyes emojis big enough for this. Top Flight vs Swerve in our Glory would be a bombastic Rampage opener.

Dante is totally healthy but I'd be really shocked (in a good way) if Darius was able to return so soon after his car accident.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MJeff posted:

hyped for serena deeb with white hair and blue contacts to beat a jobber in 45 seconds

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jade should and will play all of the characters

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

MJeff posted:

Jeff Hardy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rough chuckle

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

I don't enjoy the discussions that happen in these threads, however they do hone people, it's like training by combat, and savage results like these speak for themselves.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

They’re shooting Dark right now and Taz and Excalibur are NOT at the commentary booth. Have been getting lied to this entire time?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

They’re shooting Dark right now and Taz and Excalibur are NOT at the commentary booth. Have been getting lied to this entire time?

they're shooting Dark: Elevation, which only occasionally has Excalibur on commentary

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Dimebags Brain posted:

He's fueling up the solar powered jet, please watch the product.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

AEW should do a crossover with Warrior where they film a third season of Warrior for me to watch.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I said ice, not Natty Ice.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

This is just like when WCW would shill that crappy Robin Hood show for TNT

~memories~

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The Stroker Ace posted:

AEW should do a crossover with Warrior where they film a third season of Warrior for me to watch.

he died

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MJeff posted:

Malaki right?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

MJeff posted:

Glacier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gavok posted:

You been spreading lies that
Ugh, Sour Boy is the WORST!
Hey-la-day-la
I wanted to understand how my research participants experience sexual pleasure when reading shota

Lmfao how did this thread sleep on this post.