Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

drinking and drinking and drinking and maybe drunk smash at my buds apartment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Going to be streaming content for the P-Nuts. StarCraft if anyone will play, if not might try CS:GO cause the wormstream got me hype.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dmc5, Steamworld Dig 2. Maybe start Octopath but having decision paralysis about starting character... Maybe the thief

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
More DMC, just got to the Dante stuff in SoS mode . Also Baba Is You when I want to feel like an idiot/genius

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The Witcher III

and probably some COD4 remastered because i miss college

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Cities: Skylines

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dmc5, Steamworld Dig 2. Maybe start Octopath but having decision paralysis about starting character... Maybe the thief

I had the same paralysis but it’s not that big a deal at the end of the day... maybe it affects the ending or something (I don’t know either way, I’m not that far) but you can gather up all the others pretty quickly and can choose to see all their stories from the beginning if you do. The only real potential issue is that you can’t remove your starting character from your party, which may or may not be a problem.

I picked the cleric just because her story sounded the most interesting to me and I haven’t regretted it once

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm gonna try to beat DMC4 today or tomorrow.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EOX, Bloodborne, The Witness

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im back in my gaming compy, and ive been waiting so long to play celeste and DUSK i might download either of those

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

enjoy, i love that game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the witness rules

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I only played an hour or so but I'm really enjoying it. Very chill game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
I'm either going to play indie treasure trove cross code or im going to get stoned and play tekken rank mode all night and mumble to myself this game is trash, i broke that throw, I was blocking, bryan is a bitch rear end no risk all reward busted piece of poo poo, this game is garbage etc dsp style

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

I'm either going to play indie treasure trove cross code or im going to get stoned and play tekken rank mode all night and mumble to myself this game is trash, i broke that throw, I was blocking, bryan is a bitch rear end no risk all reward busted piece of poo poo, this game is garbage etc dsp style

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Torna: The Golden Country

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Im going to buy the physical versio nof that with the dlc code for the season pass in og binalblades 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Already stoned at 9am?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stoned At 9am Playing Oblivion

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Counter Strike.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Binal Blades 2.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Stoned At 9am Playing Oblivion

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Binal Blades 2.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Binal Blades 2.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Binal Blades 2.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ArfJason posted:

enjoy, i love that game

It's beautiful. I replay it about once a year when I'm feeling stressed.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

It's beautiful. I replay it about once a year when I'm feeling stressed.

im still completely baffled my screen could do the colors it did during the greenhouse segment

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

picked up total war:warhammer 2 since it was 20 bux. Maybe some CSgo or siege

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

got a new sofa, gonna break it in with some 3ds gaming

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Baba is You

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a ton of bloodborne

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

More dmc5. V is really weird to play as... It's fun but I feel like I'm just button mashing and I don't really know what my lads are doing half the time

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ArfJason posted:

im still completely baffled my screen could do the colors it did during the greenhouse segment

The greenhouse makes me think of my Dad when I was growing up. He was a colour editor for film and tv and he spent a lot of time talking to me about how red + green makes yellow, which is the opposite of blue, etc. They're cozy memories of colour theory for a cozy level about colour theory.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Tales of Woe posted:

got a new sofa, gonna break it in with some 3ds gaming

Congratulations.

I’m gonna play some Bravely Default and DQIV myself.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

The greenhouse makes me think of my Dad when I was growing up. He was a colour editor for film and tv and he spent a lot of time talking to me about how red + green makes yellow, which is the opposite of blue, etc. They're cozy memories of colour theory for a cozy level about colour theory.

I cheated by changing my TVs color settings lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

goferchan posted:

I cheated by changing my TVs color settings lol

lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Chipping away at Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest by beating Jabu-Jabu. Those poor cows :(

Debating if I should get three more Heart Pieces for another Heart Container and the Giant's Wallet before moving into Adult Link where I'm guessing the real Dark Souls will start, so to speak.

E: Also props to the MQ designers for making Ruto a non-factor for that dungeon

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I did feel pretty clever which made me believe more in the game design

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Really the only area I felt was bullshit was the jungle with the sound puzzles . It's a great game and i'm glad ppl can play it on ps+ now without dropping $40 on it because it goes on sale very rarely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

god drat cainhurst castle is great