Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
it's cool how in tactics ogre I can have a 100% chance to hit some dude in the back with an axe but then he blocks it with his shield and slaps me instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

The World Ends With You is pretty cool, not sure I'm gonna stick with it to the end but I'm enjoying it so far. A nice break from my self-imposed Dark Souls binge

Heather Papps

hello friend

holy loving poo poo

a few times while playing wrestling empire i've said, out loud "i'm going to kill you"

this time i did it.

what the gently caress.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
ssssoooooooooooooooooo does that count as a win on your record, orrr...

Heather Papps

hello friend

my win streak is unbroken so i guess i won the match, and then the guy never got up. i didn't even use those sticks of dynamite!

i just attended his funeral and hugged everyone then almost got in a fight this is a very good videogame.

Farecoal

There he go
is that the free one or the steam version

Heather Papps

hello friend

the steam one. i paid for it, cause i have been missing fire pro wrestling lately, and after watching a little bit of youtube stuff about it figured it would scratch the itch.

apparently there is a 2d version, which i am kind of curious about but if i'm going to get back into 2d wrestling games it is going to be fire pro.

e: gently caress me fire pro wrestling world, whatever that is, is on sale for the next day and a bit. i may have to make a post comparing the two soon i don't need more wrestling video games

i need more wrestling video games

i tried to explain to my little brother that it's basically monster hunter but you prep for a wrestling match instead of a hunt and it kinda worked but

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Nov 28, 2022

Finger Prince

My God, it's full of Pokestops...

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
pokeymengs

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Leave

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Finger Prince posted:

My God, it's full of Pokestops...

I live in a small town, and I'd poo poo my pants if I saw that many Pokéstops

Bobby Deluxe

sometimes i miss pokemon go and then i remember how it felt playing it

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Leave posted:

i live in a small town and i just poo poo my pants for no reason

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Finger Prince

Dr. Honked posted:

The authentic small town experience

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Dr. Honked posted:

Jacks "Real Good"... not even once.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Twenty Four

Leave posted:

Dr. Honked posted:

lol

Leave

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I mean, I frequently poo poo myself, too

Bobby Deluxe

just a small town girl

poopin in a lonely world

kalel

what even is pooping

more falafel please

forums poster

kalel posted:

what even is pooping

its what you do with socks

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

B33rChiller

Whoa, there's video games in BYOB? Not just chat / trashed thread?

I like a nintendo from time to time. And I've been known to puter game a bit too

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Mummy Napkin
i learnt that u can play old verisons of minecraft from the launcher so i've just been playing the 1.7.3 beta reliving the glory days

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I had a beta account and sometimes wonder if I should have waited to sell it to someone I knew for 10bux

Like are there people out there looking to get OG accounts?

Scaly Haylie

i've reached a point where sims 3 won't load at all on my computer. i'm free

Twenty Four

Scaly Haylie posted:

i've reached a point where sims 3 won't load at all on my computer. i'm free

Is it a new computer too new to run it, or an old computer too broken to run it? Hoping for the first option.

baka of lathspell

Heather Papps posted:

the steam one. i paid for it, cause i have been missing fire pro wrestling lately, and after watching a little bit of youtube stuff about it figured it would scratch the itch.

apparently there is a 2d version, which i am kind of curious about but if i'm going to get back into 2d wrestling games it is going to be fire pro.

e: gently caress me fire pro wrestling world, whatever that is, is on sale for the next day and a bit. i may have to make a post comparing the two soon i don't need more wrestling video games

i need more wrestling video games

i tried to explain to my little brother that it's basically monster hunter but you prep for a wrestling match instead of a hunt and it kinda worked but

dude this game looks awesome
I was gonna cop myself the suda51 fire pro for my bday im gonna check if it’s on sale 2

I can finally post in this thread. I’m playing this anime dark soulz called code vein and it’s fun. I kinda suck so I just over level. I love all the concepts and stuff but tbh I had a friend bail me on the 2nd boss

I’m using something called prometheus class with and my dude has a cool cloak called a blood veil with crystal spikes and I basically made him look like a zombie cloud. the aesthetic is unbelievably my jam

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

hey if I want a big dumb decent looking jrpg on ps5 should I go with soul hackers 2 or tales of arise

Farecoal

There he go
Don't know about Tales but I think Soul Hackers is on the shorter side

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Rockman Reserve posted:

hey if I want a big dumb decent looking jrpg on ps5 should I go with soul hackers 2 or tales of arise

Persona 5 Royal if you haven't yet. The first Soul Hackers was great, I imagine the second's good too. Arise is a solid choice, though.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Rockman Reserve

ehhh I played through original p5 on Hard and I don’t think I can stomach a longer version, even if it is stylish as hell

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Rockman Reserve posted:

If you like the SMT/Atlus style go Soul Hackers.

Heather Papps

hello friend

video games are cool cause someone can ask a question and all of the sudden i wonder if i even count as a fan of the art form.

uh yeah uh um.... well i almost played soul hackers but i did play a lot of smt 1/2/the antartica one/the one where you're half demon and 4/5ths of persona 4 so that one

Philippe

(she/her)
I've been Hitting some Mans recently, and I think Agent 47 is lowkey one of the funniest characters in videogames.

Rockman Reserve

i went with soul hackers and it’s cool, you play as what I believe the youths call “vaporwave”

e: that's not even really an exaggeration, you're explicitly a glowing neon nonhuman AI thing

Rockman Reserve fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Dec 12, 2022

Mummy Napkin
the random drops of new mario kart 8 deluxe tracks is so sick. still trying every couple of months to grind out gold trophy/3 stars on all the 200cc grand prix.

Emo Szyslak

Philippe posted:

I've been Hitting some Mans recently, and I think Agent 47 is lowkey one of the funniest characters in videogames.

one of my friends loves the poo poo out of hitman and has been known to show me all the silliest ways to kill targets in a mission

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

I guess I really do like torture because I picked up Nioh 2 and am getting stomped pretty hard. Enjoying it but who knows if I'll finish

VideoGames
Finished Ragnarok on Sunday so last night it was finally time for Shovel Knight and I had an absolute ton of fun. Get to play more on Friday and I am going to go for at least 4 hours!

Philippe

(she/her)

Scuba Trooper posted:

one of my friends loves the poo poo out of hitman and has been known to show me all the silliest ways to kill targets in a mission

My fave is smothering Jordan with his birthday cake.

Prof. Crocodile

Philippe posted:

My fave is smothering Jordan with his birthday cake.

this is how i want to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emo Szyslak

i cant stop playing pokemon :(