Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

I will analyze your nervous system for beer money
SkyrimVR is basically the killer app for VR.

A lot of the better mods already work, and there's a beta of ENB (graphics booster) and SKSE (script enhancer) that already work for SkyrimVR.

Also, some intrepid fellow found a way to use Windows speech services to let you select conversation options by speaking the line out loud.

I would say there are ~10 absolutely essential INI tweaks to be done before starting, but that the base game even with no mods is pretty great, and only gets better with (some) mods. Fortunately the INI tweaks are easily done through software.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Does the speech thing support yelling those skyrim shouts at enemies?

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

bobfather posted:

SkyrimVR is basically the killer app for VR.

A lot of the better mods already work, and there's a beta of ENB (graphics booster) and SKSE (script enhancer) that already work for SkyrimVR.

Also, some intrepid fellow found a way to use Windows speech services to let you select conversation options by speaking the line out loud.

I would say there are ~10 absolutely essential INI tweaks to be done before starting, but that the base game even with no mods is pretty great, and only gets better with (some) mods. Fortunately the INI tweaks are easily done through software.

Hard disagree here. Skyrim might be great, but nothing that requires any amount of modding or ini tweaking can ever be considered a "killer app".

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
lol yeah, doom, quake, counterstrike, dota, etc never happened

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Lol yeah, VR is awesome dude. You just need to spend hours setting up your playspace, then further hours tweaking this game before it works right. VR is the future!!!

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Enos Cabell posted:

Hard disagree here. Skyrim might be great, but nothing that requires any amount of modding or ini tweaking can ever be considered a "killer app".

Modding itself is the killer feature that makes PC a great platform over consoles, although the distinguishment I think you’re making is requiring mods to make it good, instead of great mods themselves being excluded from ‘killer app’ status.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Modding itself is the killer feature that makes PC a great platform over consoles, although the distinguishment I think you’re making is requiring mods to make it good, instead of great mods themselves being excluded from ‘killer app’ status.

Yes, I meant requiring mods to make it good. Not that modding is a bad thing.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Eh, with stuff like Vortex it’s a hell of a lot easier than it used to be to manage setting up a good stack of base mods. That said as someone who hated Flatrim, being able to physically interact with the world makes me really come to love it. Just walking around feels like a revelatory experience, although the scale of objects in VR starts to feel off.

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

Taintrunner posted:

Eh, with stuff like Vortex it’s a hell of a lot easier than it used to be to manage setting up a good stack of base mods. That said as someone who hated Flatrim, being able to physically interact with the world makes me really come to love it. Just walking around feels like a revelatory experience, although the scale of objects in VR starts to feel off.

How tall are you? I would download the SkyrimVR Configuration Tool to edit INI files easily and then search for the value fVrScale and modify it. There's no correct value for this variable, since it depends on inter-pupillary distance and your real-life height. I'm 5'8 with an IPD of ~62 and I like 72 as my fVrScale.

Edit: for Enos, this is one example of an important INI change to make, among others like changing the angle of the bow and arrows as they're "held", turning off bow autoaim, reduce TAA so the world isn't so blurry, and so on. Nothing that is game changing or that "fixes" broken things. Just simple tweaks (that take 5 seconds to make) that make the experiential nature of VR fit better for individuals.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
I will say, having spent an hour or so setting up that list of graphical and auditory mods, I still ended up taking screenshots to see if the game looked better with mods on or off. Came to the conclusion that modded looks better than unmodded, but it's marginal.

Interesting that now the game is modded, the little flags on the war map have vanished, too, whether I have the mods enabled or not.

Gort fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Apr 17, 2018

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Weird, huh. My biggest issue is trying to reach across tables to grab stuff that it stuck out, mainly cause I turned down the interact radius on the controller with that INI tool. Im 6’0 so I figured it was fine for me, people seem to be the right height.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I only played skyrim for ~30 hours myself back when it first released, but I never touched any of the mods and it played just ok, so skyrim *requiring* mods is a big ol' bag of bullshit.

People who sink in 3000 hours will tell you otherwise because, well, they sunk 3000 hours in, but most people don't.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Skyrim is a really bad game with horrid writing and bad combat (that VR makes so much better) that reuses it’s assets so much it starts to become a chore. The base game is an absolute chore, the winter after it first came out I basically 100%’d it on 360 and came around to despising it. So many fuckin’ fetch quests, let me tell you.

The modding community has done a miracle to making it engaging and worth sticking with. And now combined with VR, it’s actually something beautiful to get lost in.

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

Gort posted:

I will say, having spent an hour or so setting up that list of graphical and auditory mods, I still ended up taking screenshots to see if the game looked better with mods on or off. Came to the conclusion that modded looks better than unmodded, but it's marginal.

What I found that doesn't matter a whole lot are 4K world texture replacements. The big ones are Noble Skyrim and Skyrim 4K. Both these caused increased reprojection for me, and didn't look better everywhere, just in some places. The stock textures look quite nice, especially if you can push some supersampling through SteamVR.

Some texture replacers that ARE really good and worth it are:

2K Sign Overhaul - changes store signs in cities to look nicer and be more legible
A Quality World Map - much nicer world map
Book Covers Skyrim - all books have unique covers
HD Road Signs - makes road signs easier to read at a distance
Real Moutains Rebuilt - much nicer moutains
Realistic Water Two - much nicer water

I also load the following at the beginning of my load order to increase performance headroom as much as possible:

Grass Optimized - regular stock grass, just optimized to take up less memory
Optimized Textures for SSE - regular stock textures, just optimized to take up less memory

All of these mods should be downloaded for the Special Edition version of Skyrim, not regular edition.

..btt
Mar 26, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

The base game is an absolute chore, the winter after it first came out I basically 100%’d it on 360 and came around to despising it.

I'd suggest you stop playing games when you're not enjoying them anymore rather than carrying on until you hate them.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

..btt posted:

I'd suggest you stop playing games when you're not enjoying them anymore rather than carrying on until you hate them.

Okay, mom. No it was just a weird time and place deal the near decade ago it came out.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

bobfather posted:

What I found that doesn't matter a whole lot are 4K world texture replacements. The big ones are Noble Skyrim and Skyrim 4K. Both these caused increased reprojection for me, and didn't look better everywhere, just in some places. The stock textures look quite nice, especially if you can push some supersampling through SteamVR.

Some texture replacers that ARE really good and worth it are:

2K Sign Overhaul - changes store signs in cities to look nicer and be more legible
A Quality World Map - much nicer world map
Book Covers Skyrim - all books have unique covers
HD Road Signs - makes road signs easier to read at a distance
Real Moutains Rebuilt - much nicer moutains
Realistic Water Two - much nicer water

I also load the following at the beginning of my load order to increase performance headroom as much as possible:

Grass Optimized - regular stock grass, just optimized to take up less memory
Optimized Textures for SSE - regular stock textures, just optimized to take up less memory

All of these mods should be downloaded for the Special Edition version of Skyrim, not regular edition.

Yeah I agree that the 4k texture mods didn't really seem to add much (if at all) but definitely did create a bunch of odd graphical issues that weren't present before.

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That is a peckin' lot of bird...
:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

I got skyrimvr stable with a billion mods if anybody would be interested in my list too.

Truga posted:

Does the speech thing support yelling those skyrim shouts at enemies?

That's Way of the Voice. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16379
It uses windows voice recognition and 3rd party script tool to let you equip spells or shouts with voice prompts. It's not a packet injection [it actually brings up console for a moment] but it's still a lot faster AND more stylish than pulling up magic or favorites.

Enos Cabell posted:

Lol yeah, VR is awesome dude. You just need to spend hours setting up your playspace, then further hours tweaking this game before it works right. VR is the future!!!

This checks out.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Alpha Phoenix posted:

I got skyrimvr stable with a billion mods if anybody would be interested in my list too.

That's Way of the Voice. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16379
It uses windows voice recognition and 3rd party script tool to let you equip spells or shouts with voice prompts. It's not a packet injection [it actually brings up console for a moment] but it's still a lot faster AND more stylish than pulling up magic or favorites.

This checks out.

I finally broke down and bought Skyrim last night, although I think I'm going to make myself play through A Mage's Tale before I start it because otherwise who knows when I'll want to look at another RPG. But the one thing I couldn't figure out with the Way of the Voice mod was whether or not you can actually map the shout button to a voice command. Everything I see is commands for equipping spells or shouts, but I actually want to be able to yell Fus Ro Dah in real life and have my character scream at something. It seems like it oughta be possible, since you have to work with Windows Speech Recognition a little to set up your shouts?

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

Phenotype posted:

I finally broke down and bought Skyrim last night, although I think I'm going to make myself play through A Mage's Tale before I start it because otherwise who knows when I'll want to look at another RPG. But the one thing I couldn't figure out with the Way of the Voice mod was whether or not you can actually map the shout button to a voice command. Everything I see is commands for equipping spells or shouts, but I actually want to be able to yell Fus Ro Dah in real life and have my character scream at something. It seems like it oughta be possible, since you have to work with Windows Speech Recognition a little to set up your shouts?

You can set it up so that Fus Ro Dah equips Unrelenting Force to your shout button, but then you still need to click it to cast.

You can probably set up the script to autocast it on script activation too, but I don't know how. The modder has a discord link on the mod page, and has been really good about helping people troubleshoot it in VR this week.

Stick100
Mar 18, 2003

Alpha Phoenix posted:

Yes, I'm interested in mod lists from Skyrim experts.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

Alpha Phoenix posted:

You can set it up so that Fus Ro Dah equips Unrelenting Force to your shout button, but then you still need to click it to cast.

You can probably set up the script to autocast it on script activation too, but I don't know how. The modder has a discord link on the mod page, and has been really good about helping people troubleshoot it in VR this week.

Yeah, from looking over some reddit stuff, it triggers a script for each voice command it recognizes, and it seems like it oughta be easy enough to have a script that has the CastEquippedShout command or whatever. I'm just surprised that it isn't an already-included feature, since it seems like the most obvious use in a game like Skyrim.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
There needs to be a mod where the player saying "fus ro" triggers the shout so it'll go off the instant the player finishes saying "dah", and then the trailer theme music kicks in. I'd buy the game again for that.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

Yes, this is basically what I want to happen when I say the magic words. I could do without the theme music if I have to.

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

Stick100 posted:

OH BOY HERE WE GO
-Disclaimer: I haven't played for half as long as I spent modding, but everything seems to work right now. Also I have a 1080 FWIW.

A Quality World Map
- improved world map, with more visible roads

Apocalypse
- adds 100ish fairly balanced spells, including thematic offensive spells for schools that don't have any

Audio Overhaul
- Makes everything sound better

Beyond Skyrim Bruma
- Adds Bruma to Skyrim (the cold place in Oblivion that's on the border. When you start Skyrim, you are coming from the Bruma border)

Beyond Skryim DLC Integration Patch
- fixes above

Moonpath to Elsweyr
- Go to Catland

Book Covers
- all books have unique covers, very nice.

Optimized Texture for SSE
- Reduces overhead on textures so you can install more mods without dropping frames.

SMIM
- Generally better models.

Realistic Lighting Overhaul
- name

Cinematic Fire Effects 2 HD
- All must burn

Cloaks of Skyrim
- Adds cloaks to NPCs and as an enchantable item slot. Really ties up the 'cold' feeling.

Yet Another Custom Favorites Menu
- Organizes your favourites menu by adding categories.

Custom Favorites VR CFG
- Fixes above

Cutting Room Floor
- I guess it adds cut content that is still in the dats. Came recommended but I can't specifically point to something and say 'this is it!' but it's more content.

Diverse Dragons
- more dragon types, all of which are fairly lore friendly. Check the pics on the mod page.

Electrify SEv4
- prettier sparks

Fishing in Skyrim VR
- Haven't tried it yet, but I like fishing minigames in all my RPGS

Frozen Electrocuted Combustion
- corpses reflect how they died better. Not just 'crumble to dust' either.

Glowing Ore Veins
- With the other pretty-mods, ore is harder to notice.

HD Road Signs 2k Version
- Install this.

Hold Border Banners
- *shrug* just slaps some 'this is our area' banners on the map

Inigo
- After the emo first 5 minutes, he's easily the best companion mod and frankly the only one worth downloading. I love him and he is my friend.

Idle Hands - Khajiit
- Why the hell are the controllers rendered when your hands are empty? This replaces that with character hands. It does work on Vive.

Immersive (Armors / Citizens / Fallen Trees / Mouth and Teeth / Patrols)
- Adds stuff that looks nice and makes the world feel more alive.

JK's Skyrim
- Makes each town more unique, reminds me of OOO

Obsidian Weathers
- Weather looks nicer

Ordinator
- Redoes the perk tree, adding a lot of gameplay-changing perks. Shouts skill up Speech and are buffed by it. A Pickpocket perk will 'mark' a npc when you enter a town and give them bonus gold. Cool stuff that isn't just "Numbers get bigger"

VR Perk Extender
- Fixes above. don't forget to manually install the .dll extender file in the skyrim directory or you'll CTD (Crash to Home?)

RSSE Children Overhaul
- Kids don't look like oblivion models shoved into skyrim. The creator might have spent too much time on it... but it is much better.

Rustic Clothing
- You know they're peasants because they're covered in poo poo.

Real Mountains Rebuild 1k
- Better looking mountains, especially at a distance.

Realistic Ragdolls and Force
- Despite the name, you can also set this to 'Absurd ragdolls and force'

Realistic Water Two
- Absolutely gorgeous water effects.

Run for your Lives
- Civilians will attempt to run indoors when a dragon attacks. Imagine that...

Skyrim 3d (Trees / Plants / Gildergreen)
- These turn the 2d sprite textures for plans into 3d models. Definitely skip these if your video card chokes, but 100% worth it if you can.

Skyrim VR Configuration Tool
- not installed as a mod, just a easier way to do .ini tweaks

Translocate
- Lloyd's Beacon / Mark & Recall. Cast it in a place, then cast it again to return to that place. Good for fetch-questing.

Unique Uniques
- unique items get unique models.

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
- Just loving install this. you need it.

VR Mirror
- Adds a power that lets you look at your character. Important for the fashion conscious.

Vivid Weathers
- wait a minute, apparently I have this and obsidian weathers installed? And they claim they don't overlap? ... ok

WEBS SE
- Spider webs look better. Not every mod needs to be Shakespeare to be worth adding.

XxA_PxX SSE
- Makes potion bottles pretty, and different size and shape depending on their effects.

Way of the Voice
- A bit of a bitch to set up, but you can say "Sparks" or "Lesser Ward Left" to equip your spells

YOT - Your Own Thoughts
- Changes system messages from 2nd person to first person. i.e. "I can't sleep, there are enemies nearby"

More Tavern Idles
- Extra poses and animations for people. Good if you've sunk hours into skyrim and know everybody's idle places by heart

Kynesgrove
- Makes a plot-important place a bit more of a town instead of a highway rest stop.

Elvenwood
-Adds a Bosmer - style treetop village to an otherwise dead area on the map.

Currently looking for (i.e. these don't exist yet):

Alternate Start
- Broken for VR, and the creator doesn't have VR or care to support it. I hope someone picks up this project

Better Spell Idle
- It's much more noticeable in VR that my hands have 2d textures flickering when I am holding a spell

Body Presence
- I really want somebody to add a mod that gives Raw Data style body presence in Skyrim. It's probably just a matter of time (and Havok cooperating)

Skyblibion / Skywin
- big recreation mods that will let you play Oblivion and Morrowind in the Skyrim engine. Both are being worked on, and will be much more impressive in VR than pancake.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Use Skyrim Unbound for your alternate start. I’ve read it works.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy
Just noticed this Pimax update from yesterday:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pimax8kvr/pimax-the-worlds-first-8k-vr-headset/posts/2101675

quote:

Pimax 8K VR Creator about 15 hours ago

The purpose of the M1 closed beta is to learn from testers whether the M1 is good enough to ship. We will have a better estimation of the exact shipping date by then.

So, they have a potential completed 8k headset, and are doing a selective beta to some opinion-leader backers, to get feedback on whether the headset is good enough to ship.

I don't think I've ever seen it done that way where the manufacturer has to ask the backers if their release candidate hardware is good enough. I guess it's a "damned if you do damned if you don't" thing where on one hand they should know drat well if it's good enough (sounds like they think it might be a little substandard but will squeak it by if people don't balk), on the other hand it would be refreshing if people either say it's great as-is, or give feedback that Pimax actually takes the time to iterate upon. I guess overall it's a nice gesture to ship some candidates, as opposed to "surprise, we shipped a piece of poo poo out to all backers!"

Edit: I recall some goons in this thread backed it, so go apply so we can get the scoop!

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
That is a good list of skyrim mods, but you may not be aware that VR made some changes to the USSEP and so someone did a file merge to the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch. I believe it's primarily fixes if you want to be a vampire or a werewolf, but doesn't hurt to have:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16412

(just put it directly after the patch in the mod order)

jubjub64
Feb 17, 2011
This is why I would be interested in the Vive Pro: https://www.roadtovr.com/vive-pro-turns-into-an-ar-dev-kit-thanks-to-htcs-new-tools-for-front-facing-cameras/

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Is it my imagination or are the front cameras an extremely narrow "IPD" for AR passthrough purposes? I mean it is probably fine but they could have spaced them a little wider I think. Or maybe that's actually set to the average person's IPD and I just can't tell from the pictures.

Stick100
Mar 18, 2003

Zero VGS posted:

Just noticed this Pimax update from yesterday:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pimax8kvr/pimax-the-worlds-first-8k-vr-headset/posts/2101675

So, they have a potential completed 8k headset, and are doing a selective beta to some opinion-leader backers, to get feedback on whether the headset is good enough to ship.

I don't think I've ever seen it done that way where the manufacturer has to ask the backers if their release candidate hardware is good enough. I guess it's a "damned if you do damned if you don't" thing where on one hand they should know drat well if it's good enough (sounds like they think it might be a little substandard but will squeak it by if people don't balk), on the other hand it would be refreshing if people either say it's great as-is, or give feedback that Pimax actually takes the time to iterate upon. I guess overall it's a nice gesture to ship some candidates, as opposed to "surprise, we shipped a piece of poo poo out to all backers!"

Edit: I recall some goons in this thread backed it, so go apply so we can get the scoop!

I believe they are only shipping about 10 and they've already picked 8, basically only shipping to known Youtubers.

Personally, I think it's a great idea to get feedback from actual users. If HTC had done the same with the Vive Pro they probably would not have the proprietary cable, retained the headphone cable, and the USB-A port.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Zero VGS posted:

Is it my imagination or are the front cameras an extremely narrow "IPD" for AR passthrough purposes? I mean it is probably fine but they could have spaced them a little wider I think. Or maybe that's actually set to the average person's IPD and I just can't tell from the pictures.

I think it's pretty close, I think it looks closer because they're further from the edges of the headset, which is pretty wide.

Either way I don't really care about AR in a non sunglasses form factor. Why would I care about seeing my room, which I'm limited to because that's where my computer is/how far my cable can reach?

jubjub64
Feb 17, 2011

Lemming posted:

I think it's pretty close, I think it looks closer because they're further from the edges of the headset, which is pretty wide.

Either way I don't really care about AR in a non sunglasses form factor. Why would I care about seeing my room, which I'm limited to because that's where my computer is/how far my cable can reach?

Its better than one camera?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
AR in this context seems more useful for if you have a giant space with a poo poo-ton of Lighthouses and a Vive backpack instead of a tethered system. Like, I could see laser tag arenas getting a lot of mileage out of refitting with Lighthouses and setting up Vive AR stuff in the future, though I don't think the tech is quite there yet.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, I really don’t think AR holds a candle to VR largely for that reason. I’d love a huge open city AR laser rifle game wearing special glasses and a plastic battle rifle against dozens of other players, but that isn’t really feasible and the ability of VR to let you take a small room and go around a place as big as Skyrim really seizes the moment in a lot of ways that tech nerds don’t understand.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

AR in this context seems more useful for if you have a giant space with a poo poo-ton of Lighthouses and a Vive backpack instead of a tethered system. Like, I could see laser tag arenas getting a lot of mileage out of refitting with Lighthouses and setting up Vive AR stuff in the future, though I don't think the tech is quite there yet.

But if you're gonna do that why not... just have it full vr? Why look at a lovely wall when you could make it look like a dungeon or space station?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Yeah, the AR could have all sorts of commercial applications like training people in dangerous/expensive industrial maintenance, or letting some rich rear end in a top hat "remodel" his mansion in realtime.

As for gamers it seems mostly like a gimmick for now, but at least it might be able to superimpose your real hands into the games with some degree of reliability? Though I'll bet you it'll always have some considerable camera-feed latency.

Edit: Also I know there's been some nerds here who have boners for "Star Wars Chess" style augmented tabletop poo poo... I dunno who's gonna drop thousands to get multiple headsets and wireless kits for that though.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Stick100 posted:

Here is a mod set list I made that almost includes all the mods I'm using. It is a very basic modset that keeps the game fairly vanilla. It has been targeted at things that would help improve a VR experience.

https://pastebin.com/izVhE1BK

EDIT 4/19/2018: Updated with newest community findings around which mods work and which don't.
EDIT 4/23/2018: Updated with more community findings.
EDIT 4/25/2018: Added another USSEP VR patch.
EDIT 5/20/2018: Reworked the list.

Honestly, although I say to install SMIM and WICO, they are optional. SMIM will reduce performance and I think that most people playing VR games don't expect things to be high poly either. WICO will make people in the game "prettier", but it is up to you if you want that. Most people will install it because lots of custom armors and stuff are built for things like the custom UNP body.

Some of the things I also use but aren't on that list are:

- Enhanced Blood Textures SE (I use the 'reduced effect' options)
- Dust Effects SSE (I recently added this and I haven't seen how much it affects performance yet)
- WEBS SE (Increased resolution spider webs, I picked the 1K texture version)
- Immersive Mouth and Teeth (jury's still out on this one. I don't know if I like how it looks yet)

I didn't include these in the list because I either haven't finished evaluating them, they only provide a small change that isn't worth the effort for most people, or if they would cause lots of conflicts that might be troublesome to resolve for people who haven't modded a Bethesda game before.

Nalin fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 20, 2018

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just wanna say thanks to the people in this thread compiling good mod lists for SkyrimVR, as I do not have the patience for doing it on my own. I almost felt bad about dropping 60 on my third Skyrim purchase, but the mods have really made it something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
I just noticed birds of skyrim isn't on that list which is a grave oversight.