Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I did enjoy when Howard tried to take ETM down to the homo room.

That's because reluctant Eric was hilarious. :allears: See also his phone call with Richard Christy as the wrestling manager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Riosan posted:

It's weird, and it could just be me, but a lot of the gay sketches have just not aged well, even a lot of the early Sirius ones like Homocop and the Backside Boys stuff. It's all just cringey to me. Meanwhile, the vast majority of the Billy West and Gilbert still puts me in stitches years later.

It was a big cultural shift, Homocop and Backside Boys made fun of gay people/sexuality, while a lot of the Billy and Gilbert stuff was "This material is wrong, racist people are so absurd, that is why it is funny".

Just like making fun of KC for being gay wasn't about KC being gay, it was about goofing on KC, if anything for being homophobic or possibly not accepting of his wavering sexuality.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
"This is the head fag at the Playgirl mansion" will always be funny to me.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Keg posted:

It's a crime that KC got fired. He was Richard's muse. :(

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Keg posted:

Welp, looks like I'll be spending my morning on youtube

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

prefect posted:

It's a crime that KC got fired. He was Richard's muse. :(

I don't think he was fired, more that he went so legitimately crazy that they couldn't deal with him anymore. Despite the ball busting the other staff members clearly loved KC and I doubt it was easy for them to let him go in that way.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

DeadBonesBrook posted:

I don't think he was fired, more that he went so legitimately crazy that they couldn't deal with him anymore. Despite the ball busting the other staff members clearly loved KC and I doubt it was easy for them to let him go in that way.

Yeah like, commit him to a mental institute crazy. I heard they found him naked cutting himself and bleeding onto a bible. Dude is really disturbed.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
KC asked once if anyone ever felt like killing the people they loved so bad things wouldn't happen to them. I don't think I'd be comfortable working with him.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Streebs posted:

Yeah like, commit him to a mental institute crazy. I heard they found him naked cutting himself and bleeding onto a bible. Dude is really disturbed.

I don't think a guy's private life should be held against him. :D

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Kc posed for gay photographs

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Skip My Posts posted:

The first time they played that, it was along with another Richard song. Howard made it sound like the first song was great and the second was "meh", but Robin practically bust a gut laughing at "Gay Photographs". :allears:

Orchestrated Mess
Dec 12, 2009

Fuck art. Let's dance.

Homo productions presents...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGVpvaWK0n0

With so many song parodies, I remember the first time I heard them. This was one of the ones I almost had to pull the car over.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Skip My Posts posted:

With a German homo!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Streebs posted:

With a German homo!

GUYS GUYS GUYS! At the ram rod in fort Lauderdale

Some of Richard's best work, also probably because he was mostly writing about his own buried feelings too

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Richard is a loving Legend.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Every time I hear the motorcycle Rev at the beginning of Girls Girls Girls I start laughing uncontrollably.

FYI The Ramrod in Fort Lauderdale is a real place and I swear to god if I am ever in Fort Lauderdale again I am going to go in there and get a drink, I don't care if there are dudes in red leather thongs swinging from chandeliers by their penises.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

prefect posted:

The first time they played that, it was along with another Richard song. Howard made it sound like the first song was great and the second was "meh", but Robin practically bust a gut laughing at "Gay Photographs". :allears:

It was "Stuff a Gerbil in Me". Howard always had a soft spot for everyone's favorite Richard Gere rumor.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I love how this thread is past a thousand pages and it inevitably derails into how much we love Richard's songs about KC :) Never fails, this has to be like the 3rd or 4th time this has happened haha

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Cliche Guevara posted:

I love how this thread is past a thousand pages and it inevitably derails into how much we love Richard's songs about KC :) Never fails, this has to be like the 3rd or 4th time this has happened haha

It happens every 5 pages or so. :haw:

For those guys who suck cock, KC salutes you! Orgasm!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

prefect posted:

I think this is like the 5th time I've posted this video in the thread, but gently caress it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hgl2OUo15Y

And you're correct, there is a high quality Robin laugh at the 2:43 mark.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

haljordan posted:

I think this is like the 5th time I've posted this video in the thread, but gently caress it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hgl2OUo15Y

And you're correct, there is a high quality Robin laugh at the 2:43 mark.

Thanks for posting this. I was looking for some of these today, and couldn't find this one.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Robin slaughtering Howard over his personal weatherman is the best. He gets absolutely furious and she just slices through him like he's not even there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2LjyQiJsUA

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Crotch Bat posted:

Robin slaughtering Howard over his personal weatherman is the best. He gets absolutely furious and she just slices through him like he's not even there.

This was amazing

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Crotch Bat posted:

drat. I bet if Robin wasn't in that booth Howard would have bitch slapped her.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Ribsauce posted:

Every time I hear the motorcycle Rev at the beginning of Girls Girls Girls I start laughing uncontrollably.

FYI The Ramrod in Fort Lauderdale is a real place and I swear to god if I am ever in Fort Lauderdale again I am going to go in there and get a drink, I don't care if there are dudes in red leather thongs swinging from chandeliers by their penises.

It's KC's sausage party, he'll kiss a guy if he wants to, kiss a guy if he wants to...

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

MrMidnight posted:

Its amazing. Howard goes from zero to crazy in about three seconds. I knew I liked Robin for some reason :allears:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Irish Joe posted:

Its amazing. Howard goes from zero to crazy in about three seconds. I knew I liked Robin for some reason :allears:

Fred is such a coward in that clip; I'm so disappointed in him. :(

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf0BTfR64Tk

This is an amazing prank that got lost in the shuffle because it happened at the very end of terrestrial. Richard Christy is amazing in this, and goddamn what a quick comeback.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

MrMidnight posted:

Allow me to don a tin foil hat but this sounds like Howard being a bit jealous. He says the guy followed her on Twitter and then called during the storm? Was he making sure Beth was ok?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Allow me to don a tin foil hat but this sounds like Howard being a bit jealous. He says the guy followed her on Twitter and then called during the storm? Was he making sure Beth was ok?

His story changed about three times during that clip.

We called him, he called us, we talked on twitter. Which is it Howard?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

JB50 posted:

His story changed about three times during that clip.

We called him, he called us, we talked on twitter. Which is it Howard?

pretty much. It sounds like Howard and Beth already had a few "discussions" on it. Some TV guy starts basically hitting on Beth but of course she's oblivious to these kinds of things (remember her principal?) and thinks its all innocent.

Either that or Howard really didn't like the storm and wanted to leave but Beth called her "weather friend" to try and talk him out of it.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I thought Robin was laughing at the fact at how utterly ridiculous it is for Howard to get a second opinion on the weather like this weatherman is going to give them the real inside scoop on the storm, which actually is very funny. Must have missed the Beth stuff

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Cliche Guevara posted:

It's the cycle of the Stern Show thread, next stop is singing 'Artie loves pancakes'

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

I thought Robin was laughing at the fact at how utterly ridiculous it is for Howard to get a second opinion on the weather like this weatherman is going to give them the real inside scoop on the storm, which actually is very funny. Must have missed the Beth stuff

This was also my understanding. Howard's too rich and good and special to just use the weather on TV like a normal human being; he needs the real scoop, delivered to him personally.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

prefect posted:

This was also my understanding. Howard's too rich and good and special to just use the weather on TV like a normal human being; he needs the real scoop, delivered to him personally.

Gary get Jeff Schick on the phone, I need someone to set up my new Blackberry.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

That's exactly what this is about. Howard's so insanely out of touch he thought he could befriend a weatherman and get the real info or something.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Irish Joe posted:

Gary get Jeff Schick on the phone, I need someone to set up my new Blackberry.

Six months of radio devoted to whether to get the blackberry bold or blackberry curve and then he kept whichever one he picked for about three weeks and ditched it for the iphone.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

DeadBonesBrook posted:

It's the cycle of the Stern Show thread, next stop is singing 'Artie loves pancakes'

Yup, and I LOVE it. I'm on vacation, so I missed it this time around. Here, I'll get the pancake song going:

... He'll wash them down with chocolate shakes!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

That's exactly what this is about. Howard's so insanely out of touch he thought he could befriend a weatherman and get the real info or something.

poo poo, Howard can pay me for the inside scoop on the weather. I'm sure I'll be just as accurate as every dipshit I see on TV anyways. "Yeah it might rain. Maybe. I guess. It could also be sunny out. So there ya go."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobbyHeenanTinyHat
Apr 1, 2005

Calling all girls of the opposite sex
N/A

BobbyHeenanTinyHat fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Aug 27, 2018