Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Women don't like sex because they can't orgasm unlike men who can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

maybeadracula posted:

Women don't like sex because they can't orgasm unlike men who can

It's true. They are also unable to consume alcohol.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Look what they have to do to attain even a fraction of the OBR's forecasting power.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/Dexerto/status/1736912546450268419

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Minecrafts 3rd most searched for game. People getting off looking at a bunch of blocks humping lol.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Chun-Li... from Fortnite :confused:

Is Cammy the trans character?

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

dr_rat posted:

Minecrafts 3rd most searched for game. People getting off looking at a bunch of blocks humping lol.

They just really like videos of people punching wood.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Somebody searched for Breakout and instantly regretted it.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

credburn posted:

Chun-Li... from Fortnite :confused:

Is Cammy the trans character?
There’s probably a ton of people who have only seen her from the Fortnite crossover, honestly. Crazy how many IPs are present in Fortnite at this point.

No, I think that’s Poison.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
There seems to be a few games doing the "lets just add in a bunch of IP's" thing. Seems to also be Smash brothers deal, hell even Mortal Kombat. Other than back early 90's and before where games really didn't care about take any notice of if the had IP rights to use things, I don't really remember much of that previously.

Think Marvel Vs Capcom would of been the only one I can think of with a bunch of cross over stuff.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Elysiume posted:

No, I think that’s Poison.

Depends on where you are.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Mario coming in at number 8 lol. A win for short Kings everywhere.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like the idea that mario and mega vampire mommy are equally desirable in the gamer mind.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

dr_rat posted:

There seems to be a few games doing the "lets just add in a bunch of IP's" thing. Seems to also be Smash brothers deal, hell even Mortal Kombat. Other than back early 90's and before where games really didn't care about take any notice of if the had IP rights to use things, I don't really remember much of that previously.

Think Marvel Vs Capcom would of been the only one I can think of with a bunch of cross over stuff.

Every Soul Calibur since 2 I believe has had 3rd party characters either as unlockables or DLC.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

Every Soul Calibur since 2 I believe has had 3rd party characters either as unlockables or DLC.

SC2 was one of like two multi platform releases that generation where the Nintendo version was just objectively the best. :allears:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Blue Footed Booby posted:

SC2 was one of like two multi platform releases that generation where the Nintendo version was just objectively the best. :allears:

What

I'm having flashbacks to forum arguments twenty years ago about this subject

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

credburn posted:

What

I'm having flashbacks to forum arguments twenty years ago about this subject

Heihachi lazy, Spawn dumb, Link good

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Kantesu posted:

Heihachi lazy, Spawn dumb, Link good

At least it wasn't Darth Vader vs Yoda as console exclusives. :argh:

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

dr_rat posted:

To be fair, that has always been the idea behind Smash. Samus, Link, Fox, Mario and Ness were not from the same IP in any way.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Muscle Tracer posted:

To be fair, that has always been the idea behind Smash. Samus, Link, Fox, Mario and Ness were not from the same IP in any way.

Not video games but a good example of games smashing IPs together is Unmatched. It started out as a decent board game but not well known, then they started publishing games based around public domain characters. Then they started licensing known IPs.

And all the sets work together.

So you can absolutely have Buffy vs Robin Hood, or Beowulf vs Ms Marvel, or Dracula vs Bruce Lee.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
This goes all the way back to rock paper scissors if you think about it

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

credburn posted:

This goes all the way back to rock paper scissors if you think about it

That was such a dull game until they managed to snag the scissors ip. :(

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I’m still waiting for Ms. Rock Paper Scissors so I can play

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

king of fighters :corsair:

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

dr_rat posted:

That was such a dull game until they managed to snag the scissors ip. :(

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

The awful part of this is the months graph, which appears to just be plotting the number of days per month, plus some noise.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Jesus Christ smart everything was a loving mistake.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I dunno the 5pm optimal nut zone is an interesting bit of information though I question how the vibrator knows if you finished.

Personally I cannot imagine coming home from work and immediately jerking off.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

OwlFancier posted:

Yeah you do that before coming home. Boss make a dollar...

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

I dunno the 5pm optimal nut zone is an interesting bit of information though I question how the vibrator knows if you finished.

No you're misreading the chart. Top time is around 8pm. The size of the circle is number of orgasms. I don't want to know how this is measured.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Count Roland posted:

No you're misreading the chart. Top time is around 8pm. The size of the circle is number of orgasms. I don't want to know how this is measured.

Volumetrically.

Squirts Georgina is an outlier adn should not have been counted.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

The awful part of this is the months graph, which appears to just be plotting the number of days per month, plus some noise.
February is punching way above its weight class (assuming that the error bars on this are tiny, which is like not true)

or maybe just summer/fall are worse times to masturbate?

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Count Roland posted:

No, that's why it's the optimal nut zone. It's not the most popular, but the most effective.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Correlation is not causation. Maybe it's just showing that only the horniest people masturbate the moment they get home from work

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
FIDE official digging into the raw data on official duty.

It’s a dirty job, but somebody’s got to do it.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I will never reveal Massachusetts' secret vehicle.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

What is "most popular" supposed to mean here? There are a lot of BMWs in the expensive parts of California but no goddamn way are there more of them than, say, Toyotas Prius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I will never reveal Massachusetts' secret vehicle.

I also like the fact that there are multiple categories I would visually parse as "missing data", even beyond that