Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Giants pathetically picking through the Jets scraps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Pinnock was like a 70+ graded guy on PFF last year. It's really nuts that they cut him, especially to keep confirmed garbo like Ashtyn Davis. I can't get worked up over any of the other guys.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Pinnock was like a 70+ graded guy on PFF last year. It's really nuts that they cut him, especially to keep confirmed garbo like Ashtyn Davis. I can't get worked up over any of the other guys.
I guess if you want to go by PFF grades, which I don't, Pinnock was outplayed this preseason by both Davis and the UDFA rookie in Tony Adams.

I'm not going to get worked up over any bottom of the roster churn.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

I guess if you want to go by PFF grades, which I don't, Pinnock was outplayed this preseason by both Davis and the UDFA rookie in Tony Adams.

I'm not going to get worked up over any bottom of the roster churn.

I'm fine keeping Adams but we know exactly what Ashtyn Davis is.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Of course the Patriots will be interrogating an upcoming opponent's scraps.
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1565350050645307393

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hed be their 4th best receiver. Theyve got a mediocre WR room

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

tua officially a leader of men

https://twitter.com/MiamiDolphins/status/1565353818279522306?s=20&t=8vMhXdqkJf1HVOYv0I74QA

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The dolphins social media is run by Tua's PR team. right?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

The dolphins social media is run by Tua's PR team. right?

idkwym friend!

the players vote for the captains and they're displayed in the tweet based on jersey number

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who’s the best rb in the division 🤔

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Breece Hall

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Damien Harris...?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/1565366820294516738

lol the most detail you will ever get about a captain's vote.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

post the captain ballots and cut anyone who didn't vote for tua

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ehud posted:

post the captain ballots and cut anyone who didn't vote for tua

McDaniel refuses to let auditors inspect the ballots. Teddy B won in a landslide, never seen so few votes for a captain as Tua got. Shameful. Many are saying this, follow me on Truth Social for more

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
He was famously not voted a captain last season which was a BIG DEAL so that’s why it’s now a BIG DEAL

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dolphins brass orchestrating the vote so when the team misses the playoffs they can tell him captains go down with the ship

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Docjowles posted:

McDaniel refuses to let auditors inspect the ballots. Teddy B won in a landslide, never seen so few votes for a captain as Tua got. Shameful. Many are saying this, follow me on Truth Social for more

lmao

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

TheBizzness posted:

He was famously not voted a captain last season which was a BIG DEAL so that’s why it’s now a BIG DEAL

If it werent the case we'd have mcmagic taking the worlds most pathetic victory laps before the season even starts so drat, youre right, alternatives

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol

https://twitter.com/houtz/status/1565374054491717634?s=21&t=GyUWZXmxabU0MsOn_-rg0g

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

If it werent the case we'd have mcmagic taking the worlds most pathetic victory laps before the season even starts so drat, youre right, alternatives

Trust me, I couldn't care less about if Tua is a captain or not. Its the framing by the team that is funny.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Just be proud of him

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

Just be proud of him

lol

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/1565368701737631744?s=20&t=kd62FGwtleBV4lItvIGVug

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

please stop making a mockery of this national news

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1565404311248637954?s=21&t=GyUWZXmxabU0MsOn_-rg0g

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Capn of the ship SS not banging ur moms friend

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

he's just loving around at this point

https://twitter.com/cheetah/status/1565408743411650561?s=20&t=j_-XINa7VSlim-h9C8OFvA

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

t a s t e posted:

Who’s the best rb in the division 🤔

It could be Singletary.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Christian Wade
Antonio Williams

Raheem Blackshear

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
It'll be Raheem Mostert for a the first twenty minutes of the season then up for grabs after that.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I doubt Tua could throw a tomato that hard

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Less than a week until the Bills crush the SB holders with the world watching...

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Pablo Bluth posted:

Less than a week until the Bills crush secondary gives up seven TDs to the SB holders with the world watching...

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lmao a player on the dolphins was given photos of Mike McDaniel when he was a teenager apparently by his wife or by some family member and they’ve been posting it up everywhere around the team. It’s become a bit of a game within the squad and apparently McDaniel finds it hilarious.

This dude just brings everyone together. God I’m so glad we’re out of the sad sack patriot Junior bullshit of Brian Flores

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Here’s one of em

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

That's from the news segment he was interviewed for when he was Broncos ball boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8RGz1Bd59s

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009

tarbrush posted:

I dunno how much you can criticise him for Becton. 20:20 hindsight says Wirfs is better, but he was very much projected as a RT. The next two available LTs were Austin Jackson and Isiah Wilson.

if i recall correctly the consensus 4 tackles were Andrew Thomas, Wirfs, Becton and Jedrick Wills. I was elated Becton fell to us and Andrew Thomas was the lol gettleman moment of the tackle selections??

Also Tristan Wirfs jumping out of the pool was pretty sick

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Basically yeah.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

You really think Cooper Kupp and Allen Robinson are better players than Dane Jackson and Kaiir Elam/Christain Benford, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'm hoping we get a Rams/Chiefs on MNF type game.