Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

i could never get into that song for some reasn

same summer as under the pressure though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

Being a Commie would involve having hope for the future, and Serf doesn't. Just deep sad-brains.

i do have hope for the future. hope that the proletariat will seize the capitalist dogs by the throat and drag them down beneath the acidic ocean waves with us

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Relevant Tangent posted:

Being a Commie would involve having hope for the future, and Serf doesn't. Just deep sad-brains.

i've seen optimism expressed by serf a couple times and it genuinely made me feel a bit better about life. serf is eeyore and we're gonna find his tail and pin it to his butt by golly!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Not for Ossoff or Hillary lol

Hillary got more votes, just not in the right places.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

~sports bar shitttttt~

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Serf posted:

i do have hope for the future. hope that the proletariat will seize the capitalist dogs by the throat and drag them down beneath the acidic ocean waves with us

Hope that we go extinct isn't hope. It's just nihilism without the faith of nothing mattering. We used to call that depression.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgsdblVq8wo

summer jams yall

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
20 minutes from full text of our destruction?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

prefect posted:

Hillary got more votes, just not in the right places.

She was a bad candidate but I'll never get over how the electoral system is just set up so some people's votes just don't count. Like that's not even a mistake it's the intent.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

Hope that we go extinct isn't hope. It's just nihilism without the faith of nothing mattering. We used to call that depression.

i mean i don't hope that we go extinct. i just hope we take the species that has doomed us (the rich) with us and leave the earth in peace

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

pathetic little tramp posted:

20 minutes from full text of our destruction?

Mitch McConnell has assured me we'll have plenty of time to review it

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Serf posted:

sorry actually whats going to happen is that garbage snowpiercer movie except we're in a giant zeppelin indefinitely flying over the acidic ocean planet + being oppressed by the elites

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Fidel Castronaut posted:

is it? we got a lot of really big companies that can't monetize poo poo. think that's sustainable?

Lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata posted:

all im seeing is baby huey w/ MAGA hat instead of a bonnet swinging around a golf club...

im da president, gotta love me

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
ACID PISS PLANET

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

im da president, gotta love me

NOT IVANKA

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/kwingfieldajc/status/877614953695330304

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

murked by dragon posted:

ACID PISS PLANET

one-way ticket to ACID PISS PLANET, please

Serf
May 5, 2011

murked by dragon posted:

sorry actually whats going to happen is that garbage snowpiercer movie except we're in a giant zeppelin indefinitely flying over the acidic ocean planet + being oppressed by the elites

see now this is pessimism

have faith in someone blowing that zeppelin up comrade

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

NOT IVANKA

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

sandoz posted:

i could never get into that song for some reasn

same summer as under the pressure though

:hai:

yep and they had a bit of a joke rivalry going too

2k14~

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
"So somebody said, 'Why did you appoint a rich person to be in charge of the economy?'" Trump told supporters during a rally at the US Cellular Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. "I said, 'Because that's the kind of thinking we want ... because they're representing the country. They don't want the money.’

"And I love all people — rich or poor — but in those particular positions, I just don't want a poor person," Trump continued. "Does that make sense? If you insist, I'll do it — but I like it better this way."

Bing Bong so simple
Bing Bong so simple
Bing Bong so simple
Bing Bong so simple

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-i-just-dont-want-a-poor-person-iowa-rally-2017-6

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/877878375045447680

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Serf posted:

i mean i don't hope that we go extinct. i just hope we take the species that has doomed us (the rich) with us and leave the earth in peace

The Earth is ours to do with as we wish. So is every other planet, moon, star and other interstellar bodies not yet discovered.

If Creation has a point, it's us. If it doesn't, if nothing matters, then your lust for Humanity's death is still grotesque because you're denying whoever comes after us their shot at nothing mattering.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

"So somebody said, 'Why did you appoint a rich person to be in charge of the economy?'" Trump told supporters during a rally at the US Cellular Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. "I said, 'Because that's the kind of thinking we want ... because they're representing the country. They don't want the money.’

"And I love all people — rich or poor — but in those particular positions, I just don't want a poor person," Trump continued. "Does that make sense? If you insist, I'll do it — but I like it better this way."

Bing Bong so simple
Bing Bong so simple
Bing Bong so simple
Bing Bong so simple

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-i-just-dont-want-a-poor-person-iowa-rally-2017-6

its cool and good that he tests his supporters absolute loyalty by insulting them to their faces and then detailing his plans to kill them

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

That's pretty disingenuous, one was a presidential election.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

The Earth is ours to do with as we wish. So is every other planet, moon, star and other interstellar bodies not yet discovered.

If Creation has a point, it's us. If it doesn't, if nothing matters, then your lust for Humanity's death is still grotesque because you're denying whoever comes after us their shot at nothing mattering.

i assume that whoever comes after us will be adapted to survive quite well on acid piss ocean earth, bc thats kinda what evolution does. tho it might not even be "who" so much as "what" and we lack the necessary perspective to determine whether sapience is an evolutionary dead-end, which is a bit depressing, but what can you do.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jeh!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump dumb, bad

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lololololololollolololl

https://twitter.com/hadas_gold/status/877875973689008128

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Oh god what's coming out today

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/877879361130688512

TRUMP

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Good question.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

FistEnergy posted:

:wow:

this is amazing, thank you for doing the needful

:tipshat:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im so surprised and upset that trump didnt pick a gas station attendant for commerce secretary that im going to write multiple breathless articles about it

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
we won't be in a zeppelin flying over the ocean, our fate will be much worse: we will all have to live in the flyover states :xd:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
late start today

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

will we ever get to the bottom of why he looks like a victim of the Joker

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Who's this loser?

Is this another self own to MSNBCs credibility because the boss won't let them court millenial viewers by going left, so they gotta poach Fox news grandpas instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

The goalposts are flying, first it's "I'm not personally under investigation (even though my entire staff are)" and now it's "There was no 'grand' scheme! (just a little scheme, just a scosch)"

• Locked thread