Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
i actually need a site to book the props, but thanks thats nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Wouldn't be surprised if Sky claim that wasn't an Ozil assist though.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

all i can get over here for games is moneyline/spread bets and over/unders but i played this today and its looking pretty good so far:

[Ticket #: 238969776] PARLAY (4 TEAMS)
12/21/2015 @ 03:00 PM SOC [25038] ARSENAL FC +130
12/21/2015 @ 02:00 PM SOC [28281] SC PADERBORN 07 DRAW +233
12/21/2015 @ 02:00 PM SOC [29256] CF BELENENSES +118
12/21/2015 @ 04:00 PM SOC [29280] SPORTING BRAGA -178
1.00 25.08

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if Sky claim that wasn't an Ozil assist though.

3 cards away lol

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

fat greasy puto posted:

3 cards away lol

Hoping everyone gets Otamedi-itis in the last five minutes.

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.
My favourite gambling recently has been on NetBet. They've been on Christmas mode and given away a few 100% match up to £100 bonuses. The best thing? There are some of the customer service people who don't check if you've already had it so you can do it again and again.

One of those £100+£100 is on City to win tonight, which I've matched so as long as Arsenal don't implode I'll be about £80 up.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
How that wasn't a Fernandinho booking I'll never know :psyduck:

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

yea braga hosed that one up too. better luck tomorrow, gambling thread

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Leicester City are remarkably long odds against Liverpool this weekend everywhere I've checked. With Skrtel out (not that he's been that good anyway), and Vardy cleared of injury, seems worth a crack.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

took a beating today lol the weather messed up a lot

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

hows the weather in england tonight? want to bet tomorrow's games but dont want to go to heavy on overs if half the country is still underwater

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Today's ticket:

Good luck friends

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I did an accumulator of every Primera Division game today.
I've got:
Malaga win
RM game over 3,5 goals
Atletico Madrid win
Sevilla win
Eibar Draw
Barça game over 3,5 goals
Celta Vigo game BTTS
Getafe no clean sheet
Las Palmas game under 2,5 goals

Pays like 190/1 so: let's go spanish frauds!

Sad Panda
Sep 22, 2004

I'm a Sad Panda.

beedeebee posted:

I did an accumulator of every Primera Division game today.
I've got:
Malaga win
RM game over 3,5 goals
Atletico Madrid win
Sevilla win
Eibar Draw
Barça game over 3,5 goals
Celta Vigo game BTTS
Getafe no clean sheet
Las Palmas game under 2,5 goals

Pays like 190/1 so: let's go spanish frauds!

You got 4 in. Eibar 2-0 in the 85th minute isn't looking good for a draw!

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Sad Panda posted:

You got 4 in. Eibar 2-0 in the 85th minute isn't looking good for a draw!

Nope... But anyway, let's hope the rest comes in. I made several bets, that 9 fold, and some 4 and 5 or 6 folds out of that selection. We'll see how it goes I guess.

EDIT: lol, just checked. With those 9 games, I bet on 1 9-fold, 84 3-folds and 126 4-folds. And only because I could place a max of 220 bets in one go :D

EDIT 2: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMBBBBLLLEEEEEEEEEE

shut up blegum fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Dec 30, 2015

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

so what did you win because i know more than half those games hit

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

oh nevermind lol you got hosed in afternoon games. better than getting hosed all day long like me

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Gone for stoke/chelsea/watford/Arsenal at around 30-1

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
You can get a £5 bet on any Sunday game with sky bet if you stake 10 on any single in the Arsenal Chelsea game above evens, which for now includes draw no bet on a Chelsea win at 5/2

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Sad Panda posted:

The fantastic thing about the method, is that football knowledge doesn't really matter too much. If the numbers dex_sda is talking about are right, then knowledge in a sport isn't going to make you beat a bookie. I know nothing about NBA. I'm literally looking through the odds available on the bookie (Betway) and the exchange (Betfair/Smarkets) to find two numbers that are close enough to each other.

For example, yesterday Betway had the Memphis Grizzlies at 1.66 to win their match. On Betfair I found the market and could put a bet at 1.7 for them not to win their match. I typed those numbers in to an excel spreadsheet that I've got (also websites like http://www.trickybet.net/lay-calculator that exist) which says if I put the £10 bet on the Grizzlies to win at 1.66, then I should put a £10.06 bet at 1.7 for the Grizzlies not to win. This would lead to a 44p loss whatever the result of the game. Finding 4 bets like that, would mean I would qualify for the offer, and make a loss of 4x44p, so £1.84, and be rewarded with a bet of £10 (which it's very easy, and risk-free, to extract 80% value out of, so £8)

One thing to note, the only thing I know about the Memphis Grizzlies is that they are probably based in Memphis Tennessee. I can't name a single player, nor tell you what their record is this season.

Hi, not sure what any of this means but happy to take part if I'm told what to do at each step (much like my sex life ha). Like what are ppl doing for the weekend ahead in terms of promos?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
I've never done online gambling before but I've been looking at a few sites for Superbowl odds (I won't get too far into the NFL thing, basically I'm just checking my maths/logic). Both Skybet and William Hill have a new customer offer - place a bet of £5 (Sky) or £10 (WH) and get 2 free £10 bets from each site. I've looked through the small print and the only conditions that seem to be relevant are a) the initial bet has to be at evens or longer and b) you don't get the stake back if a free bet wins. Right now I'm thinking about this:

£5 bet (Sky) on Denver to win at 15/8
£10 bet (WH) on Denver to win at 2/1

£10 free bet (Sky) on Player A to score/Carolina to win at 13/8
£10 free bet (Sky) on Player B to score/Carolina to win at 11/5
£10 free bet (WH) on Player C to score at 2/1
£10 free bet (WH) on any player who isn't A-E to score at 3/1

If my maths checks out the only way I'm not coming out ahead is if Carolina win but only players D and E score (this seems unlikely). There also doesn't seem to be anything in the T&Cs that says I can't immediately cash out, close both accounts and walk away.

Thoughts?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

I've never done online gambling before but I've been looking at a few sites for Superbowl odds (I won't get too far into the NFL thing, basically I'm just checking my maths/logic). Both Skybet and William Hill have a new customer offer - place a bet of £5 (Sky) or £10 (WH) and get 2 free £10 bets from each site. I've looked through the small print and the only conditions that seem to be relevant are a) the initial bet has to be at evens or longer and b) you don't get the stake back if a free bet wins. Right now I'm thinking about this:

£5 bet (Sky) on Denver to win at 15/8
£10 bet (WH) on Denver to win at 2/1

£10 free bet (Sky) on Player A to score/Carolina to win at 13/8
£10 free bet (Sky) on Player B to score/Carolina to win at 11/5
£10 free bet (WH) on Player C to score at 2/1
£10 free bet (WH) on any player who isn't A-E to score at 3/1

If my maths checks out the only way I'm not coming out ahead is if Carolina win but only players D and E score (this seems unlikely). There also doesn't seem to be anything in the T&Cs that says I can't immediately cash out, close both accounts and walk away.

Thoughts?

The Skybet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes online August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skybet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.
Sarah Connor: Skybet fights back.
The Terminator: Yes. It launches its missiles against the targets in Russia.
John Connor: Why attack Russia? Aren't they our friends now?
The Terminator: Because Skybet knows that the Russian counterattack will eliminate its enemies over here.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
Some of the following today:

Millwall, St mirren, rangers, spurs, arsenal

Also both teams to score some of these:

Luton vs notts, York vs Stevenage, Portsmouth vs Bournemouth, Swindon vs Barnsley, Leyton o vs Cambridge

Please throw money away on these

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

I've got a lucky 15 running on over 1.5 in;

Villa v Man City
Portsmouth v Bournemouth
Forest v Watford
Shrewsbury v Wednesday

11/6

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

fat gay nonce posted:

Some of the following today:

Millwall, St mirren, rangers, spurs, arsenal

Did you do this as a split or have Millwall let you down?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Total Meatlove posted:

Did you do this as a split or have Millwall let you down?

I had spurs arsenal double and the remaining 3 as a treble, last minute penalty miss ftw

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

fat gay nonce posted:

I had spurs arsenal double and the remaining 3 as a treble, last minute penalty miss ftw

I haven't seen the shout but I'm convinced that forest should have had a last minute penalty against watford

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Leicester are 5/1 to beat City and West Ham are 9/2 to beat Southampton tomorrow.

Those both seem like very good odds for what will probably be two fairly even games.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
Everton, Leicester, Southampton and Chesterfield pays 19ish

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
Sunderland palace draw
Southend to win
Luton to win
Ayr to win
Clyde to win

Some of those to do stuff yeah

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
1, 12, 14, 22, 27, 29 and the powerball will be 6.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Lads, bet 365 or paddypower?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Lads, bet 365 or paddypower?

Bet365 gives you a better opening offer although it does have withdrawal requirements. If all you are betting on is football bet365 has the better bonus assuming you place accumulators and I very regularly get free £5 bets, Paddy power has more random daily money backs/free bets but those will be spread over more sports.

Ideally you would open both for the max deposit bonus and bet on both with your bonus to garuntee profit but if you are picking one I'd use bet365

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Back when bet365 wasn't blocked in my country, I used it a lot. It has a ton of markets, stuff other sites don't offer etc, the lay-out is simple and good, the app wasn't bad either.
Never used paddypower though, since that's also blocked over here :(

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
Real Madrid
Wolfsburg
Cardiff
Dover

Pays 5 and a bit

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Here are my HOT TIPS for Estonia - Norway:

Under 1.5 goals
Ragnar Klavan to score

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
What sort of odds can you get with that?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Breath Ray posted:

What sort of odds can you get with that?

Under 1.5 is around 2.50 and Klavan to score is 25ish.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
So about 5/2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

took the under, looks good so far

• Locked thread