Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Heinz Hynkel posted:

What do you mean with that?

Yeah, there's nothing adorable about this guy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widunder
May 2, 2002

Karpaw posted:

08:or, if you don't want to let this put a damper on your day, head over to Rinkeby and join the street parties
Die in a fire you loving miserable piece of poo poo

E: om någon är fast i Huddingeområdet och ska in till stan så kommer jag förhoppningsvis köra dit senare ikväll

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

widunder posted:

"So much for the liberal left" he thought, while he drowned in his own neckbeard.

E: Coolt av dig! Hört om många såna initiativ nu, är trevligt att se.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

widunder posted:

E: om någon är fast i Huddingeområdet och ska in till stan så kommer jag förhoppningsvis köra dit senare ikväll

It was reported that when the terror action happened in Nice, Muslims was cheering in the streets.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

BigglesSWE posted:

It's a Friday and a Friday night would normally mean that the innercity is crammed full with party-goers, and a lot of traffic in the subway. How is it NOT advisable to go out with this kind of warning after an attack?
What do they do next Friday then?

Heinz Hynkel posted:

It was reported that when the terror action happened in Nice, Muslims was cheering in the streets.
It was reported you have an extra chromosome.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

evil_bunnY posted:

I would say that is wholly dependent on what happens from now on up until that Friday. Also, for that particular date it's Good Friday, which is a red day in Sweden, meaning that most places would be closed anyway.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

...I still want to celebrate life and pay remembrance to the ones who doesn't have one anymore (I want to get drunk because I'm swedish)

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

...I still want to celebrate life and pay remembrance to the ones who doesn't have one anymore (I want to get drunk because I'm swedish)

That's fine. I live right next to Örebro Universitet and the student-club will likely still be open tonight, and I will likely go there. But you know, stay safe and all. I wouldn't go into central Stockholm right now unless it was absolutely urgent.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Holy crap.
Driving home I realized this is the 3 or 4th time something like this happens in the world and I need to get in touch with my family to make sure they are safe.
The waiting time until you hear from them is always terrifying and something one never gets used to.
Even if it happens in a multimillion city, you never really know.

Edit: A sincere and earnest gently caress you to Karpaw and Heinz Hynkel.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

evil_bunnY posted:

It was reported you have an extra chromosome.
haha. Sick burn dude.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Heinz Hynkel posted:

It was also reported that chemtrails are used to control minds. Stay safe, Quisling.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Svartvit posted:

It was also reported that chemtrails are used to control minds. Stay safe, Quisling.

Hey, that was totally uncalled for. And calling me a Quisling is very rude. So gently caress you.

Edit; is also interesting that you don't share any compassion with the victims of this terror attack. No, you fucktool left radical is more interested with me.gently caress off and die and the go to hell.

Heinz Hynkel fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Apr 7, 2017

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Hey, that was totally uncalled for. And calling me a Quisling is very rude. So gently caress you.

Sincerely, Heinz Hynkel or HH as the name alludes to. You all know what HH means, right?

Mr. HH isn't a very subtle troll.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Nice piece of fish posted:

Sincerely, Heinz Hynkel or HH as the name alludes to. You all know what HH means, right?

Mr. HH isn't a very subtle troll.

You misunderstand me. I just like the name and also like to honor Charlie Chaplin at the same time :-)

There is no HH.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I hope the death tool doesn't get any higher.

And I'm staying away from Facebook the next couple weeks.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

– Vi kan bekräfta att tolv personer är skadade och fyra är döda, säger Lars Byström, presstalesperson på Stockholmspolisen, till TT. Han bekräftar också att en person har gripits ”för någon slags inblandning”:

Flera källor uppger för Aftonbladet att en person, en man, under en insats på fredagskvällen gripits i Märsta norr om Stockholm. Tidningen skriver att mannen har lindriga skador och sagt att han är skyldig till attentatet i Stockholm. Polisens presstalesperson Lars Byström säger till DN att han inte kommenterar uppgifterna.

15 personer, vuxna och barn, har skadats, uppger Sveriges Radios Ekot. Nio av dem är allvarligt skadade, säger Stockholm läns landstings chefsläkare Johan Bratt. Han kan också bekräfta att en vuxen person är död.

All of ^^ from here http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/live-tv-terrorattacken-i-stockholm/

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Honestly fb has been sort of fantastic right know. Then again my feed has been dominated by other people who actually live here. Remember kids, don't read the comments on even the NY Times articles.

Because it'll make you want to shove your old army berets so far down the throats of the russian bots that they will get cancer from the diesel fumes. That goes for you too Hynkel.

It isn't yours who's fighting for their lives in hospital now.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Heinz Hynkel posted:

You misunderstand me. I just like the name and also like to honor Charlie Chaplin at the same time :-)

There is no HH.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Två av de skadade är barn, vet inte om de är bland de allvarliga (eller om de är stabila heller för den delen)

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Två av de skadade är barn, vet inte om de är bland de allvarliga (eller om de är stabila heller för den delen)

Har bara hört att det finns med barn bland de skadade, inte hur många?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Ekot skrev att det var två. Det gjorde de iallafall tidigare idag.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Helvete

widunder
May 2, 2002
Två, varav ett är allvarligt skadat (enligt chefsläkaren som intervjuades i Ekot).

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

widunder posted:

Två, varav ett är allvarligt skadat (enligt chefsläkaren som intervjuades i Ekot).

I for one am glad that my taxes go to paying that guy's salary.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Med tanke på sträckan och hastigheten är det ändå anmärkningsvärt få rapporterade fall av skadade/döda, måste jag säga.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Drottninggatan är rätt bred överlag tack o lov. När du behöver varje marginal på din sida gör varenda centimeter av det skillnad.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Drottninggatan är rätt bred överlag tack o lov. När du behöver varje marginal på din sida gör varenda centimeter av det skillnad.

Sant. Usch, kom precis tänka på galningen som mejade ner folk på Västerlånggatan i Gamla Stan. Vilken mardröm det hade kunnat bli om nån fick för sig att göra om det hela där borta.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

BigglesSWE posted:

Med tanke på sträckan och hastigheten är det ändå anmärkningsvärt få rapporterade fall av skadade/döda, måste jag säga.

Sett videon? Det var på håret innan folk tog sig in i affärerna.
En vanlig rusningstid på Drottninggatan skulle ha inneburit över 30+ döda utan problem

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Rätt så dåligt genomfört terrordåd

Jag ger det 4 av 10 max

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Wait, do people not like the Swedish Police Chief? I presume that was the bald guy in BDU's?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Nope. Eliasson is an idiot and only holds that position because he brown-nosed Anders Ygeman (the minister of home affairs) enough.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Dirk Pitt posted:

Wait, do people not like the Swedish Police Chief? I presume that was the bald guy in BDU's?

Yeah he's not very popular at all, not even within the force. But I don't see how any other police chief could stop this.

Inepta Lacerta
Nov 20, 2012

Really quite silly indeed.

I know some people here hate aftonbladet like the plague, but honestly, this is too nice not to post: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/G7oA4/stockholmare-svarar-pa-attacken-med-karlek-och-pizza

gently caress letting terror rule.

Edit: The guy below gets it!

Inepta Lacerta fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Apr 7, 2017

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

There are no pizza rules, so terrorism stands hopeless against the might of the kebabpizza with fries.

Threadkiller Dog
Jun 9, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

Yeah he's not very popular at all, not even within the force. But I don't see how any other police chief could stop this.

My stepdad worked directly under him for quite a while in his previous positon. He hates Eliasson with a passion almost - calls him a constant manipulator and coward.

Its sad as I heard a lot about the Eliasson before he even became famous... and the things I hear now are pretty much exactly the same poo poo. loving make him landshövding or something already and minimize the damege done ffs.

E: the calm super cool professional bald policeman at the ~9pm press meet was not Eliasson though.

Threadkiller Dog fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Apr 7, 2017

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

A friend of my coworker went and rented a car and spent the evening driving people home.

I think it's pretty nice that the biggest concern I've heard from people about this is that it was inconvenient that the trains and subways didn't run. Terrorism doesn't scare us.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Short of complaining about lack of information (something I saw being brought up today btw) I don't think there's anything more Swedish than complaining about public transport. It's part of our core, they'd have to nuke us to get rid of that trait.

Your friend is a loving class act hero btw.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

Zzulu posted:

Rätt så dåligt genomfört terrordåd

Jag ger det 4 av 10 max

Kunde varit så mycket värre

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Wild Horses posted:

Kunde varit så mycket värre

Var lite det som var min poäng tidigare. Det lilla jag sett (det som inte involverar gore) så såg det ut att vara fruktansvärt. Jag minns det lilla jag såg från Nice, och hur det kändes som att den lastbilen inte åkte så otroligt fort ändå. Tillräckligt för att vara dödlig såklart men ja...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

BigglesSWE posted:

Short of complaining about lack of information (something I saw being brought up today btw) I don't think there's anything more Swedish than complaining about public transport. It's part of our core, they'd have to nuke us to get rid of that trait.

Your friend is a loving class act hero btw.

when I lived in Sweden a lot of people would use a fare avoidance insurance scheme just to pay a little less to ride the fantastic subway system and they'd justify it by saying that the public transportation system wasn't good enough for them. stockholm is great btw