Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I think given how 2020 has turned out, we all deserve a happy ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Me to the Judge: "SHOW ME THE HOG"
Judge to Me: "YOU WANT THE HOG? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HOG"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Handling the hog is what started all this. I just wanna see the piglet.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Yeah, I think everybody is tired of being jerked around.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Hirez posted:

This is probably one of the greatest threads this forum has ever had and I'm going to be sad if it doesn't end in a happy ending for us

Same. the law is dumb

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
What would Robert Kraft's dong look like as a woman?

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8QYxmpuyxg

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Update?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Here's the oral argument. Have not watched yet myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_u7IbygOkI

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

They left comments open lol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I have not finished the video, but so far it looks like we're gonna lose everyone. Still about half an hour to go, but judges are being pretty critical.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I just want to see the hog before I die.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I can’t believe this billionaire will not face consequences for his actions from our legal system.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
If the police had just pressed stop when women got massages, the evidence would not have been suppressed. As it is, I cannot see anything but affirming after that oral argument. Unfortunately it looks like this is the end of the road. The state could appeal this to the SCoFL, but I can't see why they'd hear it.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
hehe 'oral argument'

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Mr. Nice! posted:

If the police had just pressed stop when women got massages, the evidence would not have been suppressed. As it is, I cannot see anything but affirming after that oral argument. Unfortunately it looks like this is the end of the road. The state could appeal this to the SCoFL, but I can't see why they'd hear it.

Can u make the appeal pretty please

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Mr. Nice! posted:

So is this the end of the road just for seeing the hog, or for the entire case altogether?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

2020 truly is the most cursed year :smith:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Sounds to me like the police are pervs and American hero :911: Robert Kraft :911: is making sure the pigs can't get away with using this ill-gotten evidence.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Police are dumb and kept us from seeing hog

Nov 6, 2002

Also I feel sorry for these women, who not only had the police watching them get massages, but also were getting touched by someone who just jerked off a bunch of old dongs.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Hot Diggity! posted:

Police are dumb and kept us from seeing hog

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

ACAB

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This is the worst thing the police have done in recent memory

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
The cops are so bad at their job that not only do they drive around looking for innocent people to kill but when they actually get some crimes to go after they gently caress that up too.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Bob Socko posted:

So is this the end of the road just for seeing the hog, or for the entire case altogether?

If the suppression order stands (which it likely will because of how egregious they were in one of the other counties besides Kraft), the hog will never be released and the footage in possession of the police will be destroyed.

Prosecution might proceed as part of the argument from Kraft et al is there was enough evidence otherwise to prove the offenses there was no need to record. It depends on how much the state attorney's office wants to fight him. The suppression standing means the case probably ends, though.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is some legal hogwash.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Good thing ghislaine maxwell has been arrested, surely she will bring down the cabal of billionaire rapists, which most definitely and factually does include Robert Kraft. Can probably pay his cellmate to send us a hog pic once he's locked up.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

If the suppression order stands (which it likely will because of how egregious they were in one of the other counties besides Kraft), the hog will never be released and the footage in possession of the police will be destroyed.

Prosecution might proceed as part of the argument from Kraft et al is there was enough evidence otherwise to prove the offenses there was no need to record. It depends on how much the state attorney's office wants to fight him. The suppression standing means the case probably ends, though.

You know if they didn't have the glory shot, Kraft's attorneys would have claimed it was a regular massage and after the video cut off was exactly when Kraft told her he just wanted a regular massage.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Here's the oral argument. Have not watched yet myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_u7IbygOkI

Holy gently caress Judge May is bought and paid for. I wonder how much Kraft had to give her. I'm not for government surveillance but women were trafficked. Basically sexual slaves. The most vulnerable people. And they are talking about whether the warrant is valid?

They literally caught them in the act. If this was a drug case, none of these questions would be asked. I have a friend who was a heroin addict. He never sold or hurt anyone. Hes on fed surveillance. You call the cell and you hear the click of the wiretap. Hes gonna do at least 3 years for just getting high. gently caress these people. He's been on surveillance for over 2 years.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Also I feel sorry for these women, who not only had the police watching them get massages, but also were getting touched by someone who just jerked off a bunch of old dongs.

phwoar I didn't even think about this angle. those poor ladies

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The Juggernaut posted:

I'm not for government surveillance but women were trafficked.

They've been saying since right after the initial press conference there was actually no trafficking.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

hobbesmaster posted:

They've been saying since right after the initial press conference there was actually no trafficking.

There was evidence of human trafficking discovered during the health inspection, but I believe that is the extent.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did anything happen

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cavauro posted:

did anything happen

Looks like Ol’ Bob got off in Florida yet again.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Cavauro posted:

did anything happen

Nah we won't get an opinion til like October at the earliest.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

fartknocker posted:

Looks like Ol’ Bob got off in Florida yet again.

This one was way more expensive lawyers are costly

Nov 6, 2002

Remember Kraft thought the lady was falling in love with him lol.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Remember Kraft thought the lady was falling in love with him lol.

I mean secretly videotaping is right up his alley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Is this why the Washingtons can't be called the Hogs?