Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Wow. Scum got crushed this game. Great work, town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Thanks for this, Jen. I think this may have been the most fun game I've played in to date.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Nice job town. Wish I hadn’t died early

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Fun game, I think deathgods made it closer than it appears with their reviving tomorrow. Glad we went with dragonatrix the last day, thanks for running it Jen X!

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Indeed great game, well put together and had some really cool mechanics that I hadn't thought of before.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Good game Jen!

Fun roles.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Scum was really unlucky this game.

Like all of your games, every time it's over I look at the setup and think "I wish I could see this run again with a new group, see what results happen" because these always feel like they could go any which way.

Ixt and Merk were truly the town MVPs this time with good investigations and good casing.

Btw, I almost shot steak d3, I had the post typed up and everything. The post I finally used for crazyeyes I just saved the copy from the steak post and changed it where needed. I don't really know what stopped me then but if I'd done it I wonder how the game might have flowed differently there