Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
The bullpen did it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I can't tell if it's MASN's color grading or the lighting at Chase Field sucks but everything looks blue and it's really weird.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
TORK SMASH :stare:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

436' dang

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

maffew buildings posted:

what the gently caress is JD talking about, Taillon was the start of the problem, not why things turned around

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
The gently caress, why did no one even try to get Santander? That was the saddest steal I've ever seen and they deserved to have his run immediately score.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Cavan Biggio should not be batting second on a major league lineup. That whole lineup today is pretty yikes.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Need the speed off Haggerty's bat for that one.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Mariners drop 2 of 3 to the Mets, for shame.

Hopefully the Astros and Rangers continue to slide.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Huge replay delays over minor outcomes, this is what postseasonesque baseball is all about

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
It would be awesome if Alex Lange didn't feel the need to make things interesting every time.

edit: Holy poo poo, what a double play turn to end it!! :hellyeah:

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

lmao

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Wtf betts

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:qq: they won another game

they beat the Twins at least once

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

That Garcia walk off shot was a monster, god drat

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

It felt so good to watch too. It's been a rough few weeks watching the rangers

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Aww, man.

Well, we did win the series. Provided the Rays can actually be the Rays today...

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
C'mon Orioles

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Look it's not our fault that Flaherty got a double play ball and instead the umps decided that being on the infield grass still counts as being in the base line.

E: And literally as I post this Mullins gives us the lead again. We are doing our part despite the best efforts of the umpiring crew. :colbert:

Double edit: https://twitter.com/LockedOnOrioles/status/1698452783630860345?t=sxa49h_Q15Sm8nDmEqhq2A&s=19

Artix fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Sep 3, 2023

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
lol SMOG

The Minnesota Twins are dogshit garbage

Go Stros

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Also c'mon Rockies, just in case

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Olson!

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Hell yeah Westy, just missed a 3R HR so smack an RBI double down the line instead.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Thank you O'sssss

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

...! posted:

The Minnesota Twins are dogshit garbage

There's only one team in these last two Rangers series responsible for the Astros not gaining ground over them, and it's not the Twins. :colbert:

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

...! posted:

Go Stros

:hmmwrong:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

It's not too late to repent and be accepted by the Astros :)

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

BOO

A BAD PERFORMANCE IN MANY RESPECTS BY BEN HELLER

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
The Astros? The dogshit garbage team?

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
The Blue Jays are playing the worst team in the National League and they're struggling. They're probably going to lose 2 out of 3. Worthless team.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I mean it won't hurt my feelings any if the Blue Jays lose, but the Rockies didn't actually seem all that bad when we played them? All three games were by one run and we had to come from behind in both of the games we won. And hell, immediately before their series with the O's they had a series against the Rays where they got swept, yeah, but they blew the leads in the 6th, 8th, and 9th innings respectively. Not exactly rolling over and dying considering the Tampa squad.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Artix posted:

I mean it won't hurt my feelings any if the Blue Jays lose, but the Rockies didn't actually seem all that bad when we played them? All three games were by one run and we had to come from behind in both of the games we won. And hell, immediately before their series with the O's they had a series against the Rays where they got swept, yeah, but they blew the leads in the 6th, 8th, and 9th innings respectively. Not exactly rolling over and dying considering the Tampa squad.

They've got a -200 run diff, so they're definitely not GOOD, but part of it is also definitely that the Rockies are the odd man out team in the NL West where they've spent the whole year facing off repeatedly against four other teams who have all been in top spot contention at one point. Even the Padres, who are playing almost ten games worse than their record suggests.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Alright, Jorge, giving up a double in your very first at bat is uh... not ideal but we have a four run cushion to work with. Let's try not to use it all, yeah?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Tonight's game is a national broadcast, please don't embarrass me, Astr...

Oh, it's a Javier start. Never mind :suicide:

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
You know what, 8 pitches for 3 outs will play. I really hope he can keep this up, Lopez is a great dude. :unsmith:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

The very same. :)

Come, feel their loving embrace

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

You can't put them in the trash can because those are in use

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Jays leading in the 9th and its pissing rain, call it imo

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

...! posted:

It's not too late to repent and be accepted by the Astros :)

Not everyone can be an Astros fan. Some of us just arent wired that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They have Altuve wearing a mic which is fine cause he's used to playing with electrical devices attached to him.